Cuomo: Scandal after Scandal Topic

First, the nursing home scandal (which conservatives have been talking about for months but that was only recently deemed newsworthy by our masters, the legacy-mainstream press) and now TWO women have publicly accused him of sexual harassment.

Good news, though, he won that Emmy for his "very great" Coronavirus performance. Performance here is the operative word...because it's clear that he was doing much more harm than good behind the scenes.

Thank God CNN has stalwart, independent journalists like Chris Cuomo on staff to look into these scandals! Objective news for the win, baby!

https://medium.com/@lindseyboylan4NY/my-story-of-working-with-governor-cuomo-e664d4814b4e
2/28/2021 8:54 AM (edited)
Cuomo should resign.

But if you’re opposed to unnecessary deaths and bad media coverage, by all means dunk on Cuomo and his fans. But maybe offer a smidgen of criticism for Trump who said a year ago today Covid would disappear — and for all the pundits who blindly defended him.

Also, stay retired you boring *******.
2/28/2021 10:39 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/28/2021 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Cuomo should resign.

But if you’re opposed to unnecessary deaths and bad media coverage, by all means dunk on Cuomo and his fans. But maybe offer a smidgen of criticism for Trump who said a year ago today Covid would disappear — and for all the pundits who blindly defended him.

Whataboutism much?
2/28/2021 10:47 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/28/2021 10:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 2/28/2021 10:39:00 AM (view original):
Cuomo should resign.

Whataboutism much?
It’s not actually, because I’m saying Cuomo should resign. Nice try though.

Youre boring, stay retired.
2/28/2021 10:55 AM
I agree with Uofa. I think Cuomo should resign.

I also don't know why we're expected to take that position considering I had nothing to do with electing or voting for Cuomo. Asking, "I said this of Cuomo, will you take the same position with Trump?" is a valid question.
2/28/2021 11:52 AM
Trump does not currently hold elected office, so the question is irrelevant.

2/28/2021 12:32 PM
Then rephrase the question to...

"I said this of Cuomo, DID you take the same position with Trump?"

But we ALL know THAT answer...don't we?
2/28/2021 1:02 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/28/2021 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Trump does not currently hold elected office, so the question is irrelevant.

Trump is also not barred from running again, and in fact may run again in 2024. Thus, your opinion on Trump's handling of COVID remains relevant.

Furthermore, your opinion is relevant in how we judge the Biden administration.
2/28/2021 1:12 PM
Cuomo should resign.
I think its funny that the sames folks who ignored or scoffed atthe sexual harassment accusations against Trump for 4 years are making such a big deal of it now when it is Cuomo. Doesn't matter what party you belong too. If there are sexual harassment accusations against smebody they should be investigated, and iif true, the person should suffer whatever the consequences are.
2/28/2021 4:33 PM
That reminds me, wylie. It's really funny to me that affidavits are 100% proof when it comes to election fraud, but the dozens of stories of Trump's sexual misconduct are immediately dismissed.
2/28/2021 5:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 5:08:00 PM (view original):
That reminds me, wylie. It's really funny to me that affidavits are 100% proof when it comes to election fraud, but the dozens of stories of Trump's sexual misconduct are immediately dismissed.
Given our media's dual obsession with A. Trump scandals and B. Sexual harassment scandals I gotta believe if there was really anything tangible to any of those accusations against Trump they would've stayed front and center in the media/press/news a lot longer than they did.
2/28/2021 5:36 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/28/2021 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Given our media's dual obsession with A. Trump scandals and B. Sexual harassment scandals I gotta believe if there was really anything tangible to any of those accusations against Trump they would've stayed front and center in the media/press/news a lot longer than they did.
That's the benefit of creating so many scandals, right? If you do a new ****** thing every day, they won't have time to dive into them all 24/7.

The right is better at this. The scandals THEY manufacture don't go away (Benghazi, emails, etc.).
2/28/2021 5:52 PM
How many stories in the last few years have you seen in the major media (Washington Post, NY Times, CNN, NBC News, MSNBC etc) that mention the Benghazi/clinton emails scandals apart from criticizing the way Republicans still harp on them? (Actually it's probably unfair of me to include MSNBC on this list...they are Fox News-tier at best)

Breitbart-tier news doesn't count. Because if it does, there's a lot of articles in Jacobin Magazine and Jezebel I want to mention to make the left look bad. (Not to mention Vox, Slate, Salon, Vice, THE GUARDIAN, the list goes on lol)

Anyone reading Breitbart is already a true believer...Ny Times has the reputation of being objective news, due mostly, at this point, to the legacy produced by name alone.
2/28/2021 6:58 PM (edited)
Benghazi/Emails were tied to Clinton, so of course they would lose prominence over the past four years. The past four years have caused Republicans to be more on the defense, so they haven't spread as many wacky conspiracies about their opponents. That will change soon, though. Hunter Biden is an example of that. tHe eLeCtIoN wAs rIgGeD!!!
2/28/2021 7:45 PM
Let me know the next time a "Republican conspiracy" gets major coverage in the NY Times (apart from criticism of said conspiracy). I will wait with bated breath.
2/28/2021 8:07 PM
123 Next ▸
Cuomo: Scandal after Scandal Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.