Cuomo: Scandal after Scandal Topic

Scandal after Scandal Topic

i'm opposed to clickbait headlines

scandal omg
2/28/2021 8:19 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/28/2021 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Let me know the next time a "Republican conspiracy" gets major coverage in the NY Times (apart from criticism of said conspiracy). I will wait with bated breath.
Since most seem to be bullshit, I would hope that responsible media wouldn't peddle these narratives.
2/28/2021 8:43 PM
Major media seemed to have no problem peddling the conspiracy that Putin virtually controlled the US government for four years. Funny, kinda seems they only like to report on conspiratorial stories that go against one side? Hmm.
2/28/2021 9:18 PM
I don't remember seeing that narrative too much outside of MSNBC, but anyone who did report that Trump was a Russian asset shouldn't have. But cmon. Republican stories get coverage too. Again, see Benghazi and Emails. I promise something will come up during the Biden admin that you'll harp on for years.

Can you give an example of the type of coverage you're talking about? There's a big difference between the claim "Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump" (true) and "Putin is controlling the government and Trump is Putin's puppet" (not true).
2/28/2021 10:03 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/28/2021 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 5:08:00 PM (view original):
That reminds me, wylie. It's really funny to me that affidavits are 100% proof when it comes to election fraud, but the dozens of stories of Trump's sexual misconduct are immediately dismissed.
Given our media's dual obsession with A. Trump scandals and B. Sexual harassment scandals I gotta believe if there was really anything tangible to any of those accusations against Trump they would've stayed front and center in the media/press/news a lot longer than they did.
Actually, it’s evidence the media isn’t as liberal and left wing or obsessed with trump as you and the right claim.

3/1/2021 9:20 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/1/2021 9:20:00 AM (view original):
That reminds me, wylie. It's really funny to me that affidavits are 100% proof when it comes to election fraud, but the dozens of stories of Trump's sexual misconduct are immediately dismissed.
Given our media's dual obsession with A. Trump scandals and B. Sexual harassment scandals I gotta believe if there was really anything tangible to any of those accusations against Trump they would've stayed front and center in the media/press/news a lot longer than they did.
Actually, it’s evidence the media isn’t as liberal and left wing or obsessed with trump as you and the right claim.

It really astounds me that anyone can actually still believe this in good faith.

Just embrace it. The major media is clearly on your side. Fox News is clearly on the side of the right. AM radio is on the right. The NY Times are pushing a certain narrative etc etc.
3/1/2021 10:12 AM
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 10:03:00 PM (view original):
I don't remember seeing that narrative too much outside of MSNBC, but anyone who did report that Trump was a Russian asset shouldn't have. But cmon. Republican stories get coverage too. Again, see Benghazi and Emails. I promise something will come up during the Biden admin that you'll harp on for years.

Can you give an example of the type of coverage you're talking about? There's a big difference between the claim "Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump" (true) and "Putin is controlling the government and Trump is Putin's puppet" (not true).
trump was a russian asset

3/1/2021 11:47 AM
still is

3/1/2021 11:49 AM
And getting less "valuable" by the minute..........knee deep in the excrement, me thinks!
Wouldn't want to be he for a micro.
3/1/2021 11:54 AM
maybe putin will give him a taste of big science

for not gettin er done
3/1/2021 12:17 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/1/2021 10:12:00 AM (view original):

It really astounds me that anyone can actually still believe this in good faith.

Just embrace it. The major media is clearly on your side. Fox News is clearly on the side of the right. AM radio is on the right. The NY Times are pushing a certain narrative etc etc.
Anyone who clearly reports the facts is going to be viewed as "on the side of the left."

That said, I do think that the media is biased towards sensationalism and laziness. Oftentimes, that means that they lean left. Sometimes it doesn't.

The difference is that Fox News and Limbaugh go out every day aiming to promote conservatism. I don't think most NY Times journalists are in it for a political agenda.
3/1/2021 12:49 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/1/2021 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 10:03:00 PM (view original):

trump was a russian asset

I haven't seen any evidence of Putin paying off Trump or communicating lines to him in any way. If you're arguing that Trump benefitted Russian foreign policy, I agree. But cmon.
3/1/2021 12:50 PM
I can do nothing but shake my head and laugh at the people who in one breath say "Trump doesn't listen to anybody. He does what he wants and is best for himself.", then in the next breath still claim "Trump is a Putin puppet.". Which is it? Aw never mind, just show me the proof that 4 years of endless searching my 1000s of people turned-up on the Putin thing. OOPS, there isn't any? How can that be? Oh well, keep making unfounded conclusions about things and spewing contradiction. I'm sure that will help the Country immensely.
3/1/2021 12:54 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/1/2021 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/1/2021 10:12:00 AM (view original):

Anyone who clearly reports the facts is going to be viewed as "on the side of the left."

That said, I do think that the media is biased towards sensationalism and laziness. Oftentimes, that means that they lean left. Sometimes it doesn't.

The difference is that Fox News and Limbaugh go out every day aiming to promote conservatism. I don't think most NY Times journalists are in it for a political agenda.
Lol. Try following some ny times journalists on Twitter and have a look. Hint: they ain't centrists. Bari Weiss resigned for a reason.
3/1/2021 1:43 PM
I agree that most NY Times journalists lean left. I disagree that their reporting is by and large fueled by a Democratic agenda.
3/1/2021 3:32 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Cuomo: Scandal after Scandal Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.