Cuomo: Scandal after Scandal Topic

Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/1/2021 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/1/2021 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/1/2021 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/1/2021 9:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 2/28/2021 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 5:08:00 PM (view original):
That reminds me, wylie. It's really funny to me that affidavits are 100% proof when it comes to election fraud, but the dozens of stories of Trump's sexual misconduct are immediately dismissed.
Given our media's dual obsession with A. Trump scandals and B. Sexual harassment scandals I gotta believe if there was really anything tangible to any of those accusations against Trump they would've stayed front and center in the media/press/news a lot longer than they did.
Actually, it’s evidence the media isn’t as liberal and left wing or obsessed with trump as you and the right claim.

It really astounds me that anyone can actually still believe this in good faith.

Just embrace it. The major media is clearly on your side. Fox News is clearly on the side of the right. AM radio is on the right. The NY Times are pushing a certain narrative etc etc.
Anyone who clearly reports the facts is going to be viewed as "on the side of the left."

That said, I do think that the media is biased towards sensationalism and laziness. Oftentimes, that means that they lean left. Sometimes it doesn't.

The difference is that Fox News and Limbaugh go out every day aiming to promote conservatism. I don't think most NY Times journalists are in it for a political agenda.
Lol. Try following some ny times journalists on Twitter and have a look. Hint: they ain't centrists. Bari Weiss resigned for a reason.
Bari resigned because she’s an attention seeker. Congrats on falling for the grift.
3/1/2021 3:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/1/2021 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 3/1/2021 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/28/2021 10:03:00 PM (view original):
I don't remember seeing that narrative too much outside of MSNBC, but anyone who did report that Trump was a Russian asset shouldn't have. But cmon. Republican stories get coverage too. Again, see Benghazi and Emails. I promise something will come up during the Biden admin that you'll harp on for years.

Can you give an example of the type of coverage you're talking about? There's a big difference between the claim "Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump" (true) and "Putin is controlling the government and Trump is Putin's puppet" (not true).
trump was a russian asset
I haven't seen any evidence of Putin paying off Trump or communicating lines to him in any way. If you're arguing that Trump benefitted Russian foreign policy, I agree. But cmon.
what kind of evidence could exist that you could see

none

you are not in the loop

you gotta use your brain and your intuition and your gaydar and your antennae

i mean cmon

trump serves the almighty dollar

putin pays whosoever will take one

could there be a bigger better mark

3/4/2021 1:53 PM
anyone notice this...when Roy Moore a Republic candidate for the senate in Alabama was accused of molesting teenage girls, Donald Trump came out in support for Moore. When Cuomo, a democratic governor was accused of sexual harassment Biden said the women making the accusations deserve to be heard and that there should be an independent investigation.

Notice the difference?
3/4/2021 3:40 PM
it's not fair

3/4/2021 8:04 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/4/2021 8:04:00 PM (view original):
it's not fair

Of ALL of today’s hilarity, this dude whining those exact words, IN COURT, may be the top of the dumbass food chain. I can’t wait to hear him cry at his eventual sentencing.
3/4/2021 8:35 PM
he breaks and enters and posts a badboy pic

what a moroon

maybe he can write a book
3/5/2021 10:16 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/4/2021 3:40:00 PM (view original):
anyone notice this...when Roy Moore a Republic candidate for the senate in Alabama was accused of molesting teenage girls, Donald Trump came out in support for Moore. When Cuomo, a democratic governor was accused of sexual harassment Biden said the women making the accusations deserve to be heard and that there should be an independent investigation.

Notice the difference?
Solid point
3/5/2021 10:35 AM
◂ Prev 123
Cuomo: Scandal after Scandal Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.