Covid Stimulus Passes Topic

Posted by tangplay on 3/12/2021 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, I agree LNF. You'll probably find a way to move the goalposts when the economy is booming again.
Have you ever tried to comment without sounding like a patronizing schoolteacher? I recently posted in the thread titled 'Do intelligent people seek truth, or power?' you might do well to read it

Maybe you just don't relate to people very well.
3/12/2021 8:47 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/12/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/12/2021 12:16:00 AM (view original):
Not saying that you have to be wrong, just that your take seems to be the minority opinion.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-poll/bidens-rescue-plan-will-give-u-s-economy-significant-boost-reuters-poll-idUSKBN29R1F5
TWO TRILLION DOLLARS???!!!

I have questions nobody wants to answer:

WHERE does this money come from?????

2. If there are 280 million taxpayers in the US of A. how much is each person losing???
(close to 4 thousand) but hey.. no big deal. We can just either print more or borrow some more

3. How big is the US national debt today??

Reagan said something we need to remember and believe. He said this:

'Government cannot solve the problem. Government IS the problem' and he was right
Please, I'm begging you, do NOT look up how much the debt increased under Trump. You might have a stroke.
3/12/2021 9:16 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/12/2021 8:14:00 AM (view original):
SAVE "Trump can read Financial statements"

So can a lot of folks, but do they KNOW what they really mean??

I'm gonna just pull this out AFTER we have learned (proof positive) positively that Donal J. Trump is/was a total fraud without a whit of business success and acumen. A paper tiger! Stuffed with debt! A failure-----top to bottom at business! One turned down loan away from bankruptcy, AGAIN!!
I like how Trump supporters often claim that Trump is a successful businessman. He only got his start in business with his father's connections and money. Six businesses he has started have declared bankruptcy. To me, that doesn't say successful.
How does lostinfound have any idea what Joe Biden can or can't do? Or any idea what Donald Trump can or can't do, for that matter? He doesn't. Whatever he says they can or can't do is an opinion, and only an opinion. Which is worth just as much or little as anyone else's opinion.
3/12/2021 2:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/12/2021 2:02:00 PM (view original):

I'm gonna just pull this out AFTER we have learned (proof positive) positively that Donal J. Trump is/was a total fraud without a whit of business success and acumen. A paper tiger! Stuffed with debt! A failure-----top to bottom at business! One turned down loan away from bankruptcy, AGAIN!!
I like how Trump supporters often claim that Trump is a successful businessman. He only got his start in business with his father's connections and money. Six businesses he has started have declared bankruptcy. To me, that doesn't say successful.
How does lostinfound have any idea what Joe Biden can or can't do? Or any idea what Donald Trump can or can't do, for that matter? He doesn't. Whatever he says they can or can't do is an opinion, and only an opinion. Which is worth just as much or little as anyone else's opinion.
That is baloney pushed by the left wing and haters. His DAD even said Donald is a far better negotiator then he ever was

BUT: Discredit the successful ones.. It's what the left wing loves to do
4/2/2021 4:41 PM

Maybe you are right. but when you are 75 and have NO opinions, you have failed
4/2/2021 4:43 PM
Waiting for Biden to call a press conference

Meanwhile, i can watch re runs of the Fox and the Roadrunner

Beep Beep!!
4/2/2021 4:44 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/2/2021 4:41:00 PM (view original):

That is baloney pushed by the left wing and haters. His DAD even said Donald is a far better negotiator then he ever was

which part is baloney? The six bankruptcies? The loan to get started form his dad? Those are both facts. Who cares if his dad says Donald is a better negotiator? I know I don't care what his dad says, or what any other member of his family says either.
4/3/2021 4:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/3/2021 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/2/2021 4:41:00 PM (view original):

which part is baloney? The six bankruptcies? The loan to get started form his dad? Those are both facts. Who cares if his dad says Donald is a better negotiator? I know I don't care what his dad says, or what any other member of his family says either.
“His dad said he’s a better negotiator!” has to be one of the lamest defenses I’ve ever seen in my life.

”His mom says he’s cool!”
4/3/2021 6:26 PM
Yeah, those are right up there with "But Trump . . .".
4/3/2021 9:56 PM

begot

begot

4/5/2021 12:25 AM
◂ Prev 12
Covid Stimulus Passes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.