Intelligence Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Curt Schilling was kept out of the hall of fame for arguing that journalists should be killed.
3/8/2021 8:05 AM
3/8/2021 8:06 AM
Guess you're intelligent, because that Schilling comment tells me that you care nada about the truth.
3/8/2021 8:07 AM
Posted by tangplay on 3/8/2021 8:05:00 AM (view original):
Curt Schilling was kept out of the hall of fame for arguing that journalists should be killed.
quote please. Feel like this is fake news.
3/8/2021 8:08 AM
3/8/2021 8:40 AM
Arguing is a bad word. The correct verbiage would be "agreeing" that journalists should be killed.
3/8/2021 8:40 AM
Not a good look. But what is the timeline for this? He already lost his job at ESPN due to bathroom comments (and lost multiple HOF ballots) before this tweet was made.
3/8/2021 8:47 AM
This was about a month after he was fired. I think he would be in the HOF if not for this tweet, personally.

I have a question for you, GG.

If you had a daughter, do you think she would be comfortable if this person was forced into the women's bathroom?

3/8/2021 8:59 AM
Posted by tangplay on 3/8/2021 8:59:00 AM (view original):
This was about a month after he was fired. I think he would be in the HOF if not for this tweet, personally.

If you had a daughter, do you think she would be comfortable if this person was forced into the women's bathroom?

No shirt no shoes no bathroom . Button that shirt up and maybe.
3/8/2021 9:15 AM
Also, I regret bringing Schilling up because he is not the point of this thread. Better we talk about The Boss.
3/8/2021 9:16 AM
Isn't Schilling the tea bagger who complained about Big Govt. handouts, then took a Big Govt. handout and went bankrupt?

Sounds like a natural Trumptard
3/8/2021 9:28 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 3/8/2021 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/8/2021 8:59:00 AM (view original):

No shirt no shoes no bathroom . Button that shirt up and maybe.
OK, I would probably not want this person in a women's bathroom but hey, if you want men in the women's bathroom that's your choice.
3/8/2021 9:43 AM
I think I'm the one who wants men in the men's bathroom and women in the women's bathroom.
3/8/2021 9:44 AM
123456 Next ▸
Intelligence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.