Intelligence Topic

Plenty of kids in kindergarten and first grade lack dexterity.
4/22/2021 4:22 PM
Posted by Aldershot on 4/22/2021 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/16/2021 12:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/16/2021 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/12/2021 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/12/2021 8:28:00 AM (view original):
So easy to stray a mile off the topic.

It asks: do you think intelligent people are more likely to seek truth or power/status?

Wise people seek wisdom and they love the truth. I don't believe IQ has much to do with that

There are a gazillion people who are intelligent and hate the truth.. They do not seek wisdom. Instead they seek to exalt themselves.. as 'above the most high' Call them controllers. Call them Anarchists. Call then Narcissists. Or just call them ---holes. Many of them become lawyers and later, politicians, Many of them become teachers.. and some become cops

Feel free to accuse me of labelling.. but remember is said 'MANY' not all

I think evil people seek power/status. It might come from the natural desire to be worshipped. Call it Ego or pride. This is the natural nature of man. One perfect example is the boss who belittles and bullies those under his charge. Most of us have endured such people. He is not a 'coach' or a leader.. but a future dictator if allowed to go unchecked. A good leader builds people up, as does a good coach. Adn we know what the bad ones do. the injustice is the bulies get promoted and the underlings get laid off. Who says the world is fair? It isn't

I know.. long answer

We once had the truth. living among us. 'We' mocked him, spat in his face, and then nailed him to a cross.. because.. we tend to hate the truth. It exposes us, makes us uncomfortable.. and we naturally resist this.. with a comment we have all heard: 'NOBODY is going to tell ME what to do?

Not even God? You really seek the truth? You won't find it anywhere else but in 'him'

All that is free. to the haters, instead of flaming.. just describe your idea instead

Cheers

teachers? Are you kidding me? Most of the teachers I know (and I know quite a few) are dedicated, kind, UNDERPAID educators, who spend a lot of time and their own money educating our children.
They USED to educate, but today they indoctrinate
that's like saying the police used to serve and protect but now they just go around killing people. Shut the f up.
You fancy yourself to be educated, yet you are unable to communicate without trying to boss people around and tell them to stfo. Very intelligent response. Instead of insults, give solutions. I know......you can't
how do you know I fancy myself to be educated? You know almost nothing about me. How am I bossing you around? Because I told you to shut the **** up? Where did I insult you? Telling you to shut up is not an insult. I haven't seen any solutions from you either. Just insulting teachers. Are there some bad teachers? Sure, just like there are some bad cops, lawyers, judges, senators, congressman and any other profession you can name. As I said, most of the teachers I know are dedicated, kind, giving educators.
4/22/2021 6:19 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/22/2021 6:19:00 PM (view original):

It asks: do you think intelligent people are more likely to seek truth or power/status?

Wise people seek wisdom and they love the truth. I don't believe IQ has much to do with that

There are a gazillion people who are intelligent and hate the truth.. They do not seek wisdom. Instead they seek to exalt themselves.. as 'above the most high' Call them controllers. Call them Anarchists. Call then Narcissists. Or just call them ---holes. Many of them become lawyers and later, politicians, Many of them become teachers.. and some become cops

I think evil people seek power/status. It might come from the natural desire to be worshipped. Call it Ego or pride. This is the natural nature of man. One perfect example is the boss who belittles and bullies those under his charge. Most of us have endured such people. He is not a 'coach' or a leader.. but a future dictator if allowed to go unchecked. A good leader builds people up, as does a good coach. Adn we know what the bad ones do. the injustice is the bulies get promoted and the underlings get laid off. Who says the world is fair? It isn't

I know.. long answer

We once had the truth. living among us. 'We' mocked him, spat in his face, and then nailed him to a cross.. because.. we tend to hate the truth. It exposes us, makes us uncomfortable.. and we naturally resist this.. with a comment we have all heard: 'NOBODY is going to tell ME what to do?

Not even God? You really seek the truth? You won't find it anywhere else but in 'him'

All that is free. to the haters, instead of flaming.. just describe your idea instead

Cheers

teachers? Are you kidding me? Most of the teachers I know (and I know quite a few) are dedicated, kind, UNDERPAID educators, who spend a lot of time and their own money educating our children.
that's like saying the police used to serve and protect but now they just go around killing people. Shut the f up.
You fancy yourself to be educated, yet you are unable to communicate without trying to boss people around and tell them to stfo. Very intelligent response. Instead of insults, give solutions. I know......you can't
how do you know I fancy myself to be educated? You know almost nothing about me. How am I bossing you around? Because I told you to shut the **** up? Where did I insult you? Telling you to shut up is not an insult. I haven't seen any solutions from you either. Just insulting teachers. Are there some bad teachers? Sure, just like there are some bad cops, lawyers, judges, senators, congressman and any other profession you can name. As I said, most of the teachers I know are dedicated, kind, giving educators.
Ok calm down, I was speaking to the masses in here who are forever fighting with each other. and yes, I get a bit caustic at times. I will admit that.

Most teachers are good.. but are controlled in what they can say. Many are pushing radical views n the kids, and I have seen it reflected in them.

Many people are now home schooling their kids.. there are good reasons for this. Mass shootings aside

Telling me to stfu? . you can do better. That's just plain rude

I do not 'hate' you.

Cheers
4/23/2021 9:05 AM (edited)
"Many are pushing radical views n the kids, and I have seen it reflected in them."

MORE Bullsh*t!! I see.

Let me see, you CLAIM to see "radical views" "reflected" in the kids" that were somehow "pushed" on them by many teachers!!

What I "see" is complete paranoid delusion brought on by increasing age and delusion and an increasing feeling of irrelevance because the Youth of today no longer shares your simplistic and rather ignorant world view.

Strap on your big boy pants, chill down, and trust your children and Grandchildren.
Our children will lead us.............. or leave us behind!
Thanks to songwriter Danny O'Keefe for the line used (above).

The sun still rises and sets............... every day, like clockwork.
Nothing has changed.
4/23/2021 9:38 AM

What I "see" is complete paranoid delusion brought on by increasing age and delusion and an increasing feeling of irrelevance because the Youth of today no longer shares your simplistic and rather ignorant world view. ^^^^
4/23/2021 9:42 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/23/2021 9:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/22/2021 6:19:00 PM (view original):

I know.. long answer

Cheers

Ok calm down, I was speaking to the masses in here who are forever fighting with each other. and yes, I get a bit caustic at times. I will admit that.

Most teachers are good.. but are controlled in what they can say. Many are pushing radical views n the kids, and I have seen it reflected in them.

Many people are now home schooling their kids.. there are good reasons for this. Mass shootings aside

Telling me to stfu? . you can do better. That's just plain rude

I do not 'hate' you.

Cheers
by radical views you mean views you don't agree with. That doesn't make them radical.
4/23/2021 12:17 PM
It makes more sense when you realize that gay marriage and climate change are "radical" views to lostnfound.
4/23/2021 1:05 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/8/2021 8:05:00 AM (view original):
Curt Schilling was kept out of the hall of fame for arguing that journalists should be killed.
Curt Schilling is kept out of the HOF because he’s a member of the hall of very good.
4/23/2021 1:39 PM
i find the bloody sock very compelling
4/24/2021 8:43 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/23/2021 9:38:00 AM (view original):
"Many are pushing radical views n the kids, and I have seen it reflected in them."

MORE Bullsh*t!! I see.

Let me see, you CLAIM to see "radical views" "reflected" in the kids" that were somehow "pushed" on them by many teachers!!

What I "see" is complete paranoid delusion brought on by increasing age and delusion and an increasing feeling of irrelevance because the Youth of today no longer shares your simplistic and rather ignorant world view.

Strap on your big boy pants, chill down, and trust your children and Grandchildren.
Our children will lead us.............. or leave us behind!
Thanks to songwriter Danny O'Keefe for the line used (above).

The sun still rises and sets............... every day, like clockwork.
Nothing has changed.
OK then. WYSIWYG
4/25/2021 4:56 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/23/2021 1:05:00 PM (view original):
It makes more sense when you realize that gay marriage and climate change are "radical" views to lostnfound.
They are radical to anyone who believes the Bible, and believes in the concept that God has a blueprint for living. A nation that turns away from this will come to destruction. History proves it

I will not argue this any further. as I simply shared my views already. You want to believe that women ok to marry women and men, men.. That is your choice. There is no point in trying to reason with you. Please note that I did NOT say you are stupid, just manipulated.- Indoctrinated - aka progressively brainwashed.

I still believe it is easier to fool a thousand people than to convince ten of them that they have been fooled

So to that, I say this:
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Gen 1: 27

Modern man seeks to mess that up, and today people are acting more like the devil.The headlines show it..

Good to see you are at least Alive And Kicking ... Hold On
4/25/2021 5:24 AM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 4/23/2021 9:42:00 AM (view original):

What I "see" is complete paranoid delusion brought on by increasing age and delusion and an increasing feeling of irrelevance because the Youth of today no longer shares your simplistic and rather ignorant world view. ^^^^
Easy to say deluded. Harder to determine who is or is not. I believe most of this modern world is in delusion. 'They know not at what they stumble'

With age comes experience, and this increases knowledge, which leads to wisdom At least that is the axiom
4/25/2021 5:26 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/25/2021 5:24:00 AM (view original):
They are radical to anyone who believes the Bible, and believes in the concept that God has a blueprint for living. A nation that turns away from this will come to destruction. History proves it

I will not argue this any further. as I simply shared my views already. You want to believe that women ok to marry women and men, men.. That is your choice. There is no point in trying to reason with you. Please note that I did NOT say you are stupid, just manipulated.- Indoctrinated - aka progressively brainwashed.

I still believe it is easier to fool a thousand people than to convince ten of them that they have been fooled

So to that, I say this:
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Gen 1: 27

Modern man seeks to mess that up, and today people are acting more like the devil.The headlines show it..

Reminder that there's just as much evidence for homosexuality being a sin in the Bible as there is for it being a sin to sit in the same spot as a woman on her period.
4/25/2021 11:02 AM

So to that, I say this:

ever think that maybe it is YOU who is ,manipulated - indoctrinated - aka brainwashed? Its amusing to me that anyone who disagrees with you is being manipulated/brainwashed/indoctrinated. You believe in God and the bible? Good for you. I have no problem with you or anyone else having faith.
Brings to mind one of my favorite quotes:
"Religion is like a *****. It's a perfectly fine thing for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in my face, we have a problem."
4/25/2021 8:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/25/2021 8:01:00 PM (view original):

So to that, I say this:

ever think that maybe it is YOU who is ,manipulated - indoctrinated - aka brainwashed? Its amusing to me that anyone who disagrees with you is being manipulated/brainwashed/indoctrinated. You believe in God and the bible? Good for you. I have no problem with you or anyone else having faith.
Brings to mind one of my favorite quotes:
"Religion is like a *****. It's a perfectly fine thing for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in my face, we have a problem."
#nailedit
4/25/2021 9:03 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Intelligence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.