Intelligence Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 4/25/2021 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/25/2021 8:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/25/2021 5:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/23/2021 1:05:00 PM (view original):
It makes more sense when you realize that gay marriage and climate change are "radical" views to lostnfound.
They are radical to anyone who believes the Bible, and believes in the concept that God has a blueprint for living. A nation that turns away from this will come to destruction. History proves it

I will not argue this any further. as I simply shared my views already. You want to believe that women ok to marry women and men, men.. That is your choice. There is no point in trying to reason with you. Please note that I did NOT say you are stupid, just manipulated.- Indoctrinated - aka progressively brainwashed.

I still believe it is easier to fool a thousand people than to convince ten of them that they have been fooled

So to that, I say this:
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Gen 1: 27

Modern man seeks to mess that up, and today people are acting more like the devil.The headlines show it..

Good to see you are at least Alive And Kicking ... Hold On
ever think that maybe it is YOU who is ,manipulated - indoctrinated - aka brainwashed? Its amusing to me that anyone who disagrees with you is being manipulated/brainwashed/indoctrinated. You believe in God and the bible? Good for you. I have no problem with you or anyone else having faith.
Brings to mind one of my favorite quotes:
"Religion is like a *****. It's a perfectly fine thing for one to have and take pride in, but when one takes it out and waves it in my face, we have a problem."
#nailedit
#BigTime
4/25/2021 9:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Why is it that anyone who disagrees with your concept of “God” and “religion” is “God-hating?” Why do you maintain an air of superiority in all your posts regarding religion? What makes you think you’re the one who is “right” about the subject when a majority of the civilized world believes something different or not at all?

Patton Oswalt said this about arrogant, bible-thumping people like you...

”I’m glad you like a book, but...”
4/26/2021 8:33 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 4/26/2021 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Why is it that anyone who disagrees with your concept of “God” and “religion” is “God-hating?” Why do you maintain an air of superiority in all your posts regarding religion? What makes you think you’re the one who is “right” about the subject when a majority of the civilized world believes something different or not at all?

This is answered in the Right Wing Reactionaries thread . Page 71.

I think you are choosing to read that into my words. re 'everyone who disagrees' Like you are trying to guilt trip-shame me. It failed. I think it is a control thing, with you. Note I said I think that.. not that I call it fact

I don't know Patterson Oswall.. but if I referred to him as a God hating Aetheist, then so be it.

air of superiority is your opinion.. People stay stuff like that to discourage one from telling the truth

Do you seek the truth? This world has no fear of God at all, and that's the chief reason it is so messed up. FEAR meaning reverence for, and respect of.. and that is missing,... even in this forum. Of course that is your choice.

The OP of the thread asks about seeking truth or power.. and you would like me to answer.. in what manner? Read my initial response. I was honest
as I could be

So use the ignore feature
4/26/2021 10:31 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/26/2021 6:19:00 AM (view original):
You just parroted a comment by a God-hating aetheist. So what do you think you nailed?? Do you see that comment as an 'out?'

No Sale, because it is you who was fooled.
are you calling me a God hating athiest? How does that quote make me (or whoever originally said it) a God hating athiest? Nowhere does it say that I hate God, am an athiest or do not have a religion. It just says I don't want folks like you waving their beliefs in my face. That is all they are - beliefs.
4/26/2021 7:07 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/26/2021 10:31:00 AM (view original):

I think you are choosing to read that into my words. re 'everyone who disagrees' Like you are trying to guilt trip-shame me. It failed. I think it is a control thing, with you. Note I said I think that.. not that I call it fact

I don't know Patterson Oswall.. but if I referred to him as a God hating Aetheist, then so be it.

air of superiority is your opinion.. People stay stuff like that to discourage one from telling the truth

Do you seek the truth? This world has no fear of God at all, and that's the chief reason it is so messed up. FEAR meaning reverence for, and respect of.. and that is missing,... even in this forum. Of course that is your choice.

The OP of the thread asks about seeking truth or power.. and you would like me to answer.. in what manner? Read my initial response. I was honest
as I could be

see, once again, you think that what you believe is the truth. Who says? Besides you, that is. Am I saying what you believe is not the truth? No, I don't know. You could very well be right. You could just as well be wrong. And the reason the world is messed up is because there are far to many people who will believe whatever they are told, without giving any consideration to opposing points of view.
4/26/2021 7:10 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/26/2021 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 4/26/2021 10:31:00 AM (view original):

as I could be

see, once again, you think that what you believe is the truth. Who says? Besides you, that is. Am I saying what you believe is not the truth? No, I don't know. You could very well be right. You could just as well be wrong. And the reason the world is messed up is because there are far to many people who will believe whatever they are told, without giving any consideration to opposing points of view.
THIS much is very true:

*There are far to many people who will believe whatever they are told* I have been alluding to that for a while now

As for the Bible and it's contents: It is either true or False. If true - The world is wrong. If False .. have at me all you want

Cheers
4/27/2021 5:33 AM
Or the Bible is best read as a cliffs notes way to live your life based on values of love and giving and caring for your fellow man.

Your way of looking it seems pretty scary, dude.
4/27/2021 8:23 AM
You can't believe that the entirety of the bible is literally true. First of all, it's impossible for all of the historical events described to have literally happened. But also, there are a ton of biblical rules that we just don't follow anymore. Read Leviticus and tell me if you live your life that way. Uofa is correct.
4/27/2021 8:36 AM
for these bible thumpers

the word is the word is the word

at least with the constitution we have the word straight from the top

unadulterated, signed by the gods

but these ignorant holy rollers do not believe the bible or the constitution is a living document

subject to change. amendment one might say

what if the bible stopped at exodus

no more chapter no more verse

Scalia might buy in
4/28/2021 12:56 AM
its so dumb

its like if the only story you ever heard you read in Swank

and all your life you stuck with it

it filled your heart with love

T&A

the word and the life

wait this might be a true story

god is great! he has a plan for me
4/28/2021 1:08 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Intelligence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.