Intelligence Topic

Is there a new fetish I'm unawares of?? Do people like to watch other people pee and poop or what? Are there not stall doors? Can a woman pee in a trough?

I don't think so, no matter how "bad" she/he wants to look.
So, who cares?
3/8/2021 11:06 AM
The obsession over genitalia is weird. I don't know about you, but when I'm in a public restroom, I'm not trying to look at another guy's dick, just so see if they are trans. Maybe that's just me.
3/8/2021 11:17 AM
Yea but what about the boobs!
3/8/2021 11:25 AM
I have this crazy, new idea. How about we define sex by genitalia? If you got men's parts you do your biz in the men's room if you got women's you do it in the women's. Never been tried before solution, but I think this may work.

On another note, anyone heard about the new sexual identity that's been established? It's called Super Straight. It came about because straight people were tired of being called transphobes for having a sexual preference not to date transgender people. Because of all the hate they created a new identity: Super Straight. Now the LGBTQ+ is LGBTQSS+

The more you know! https://www.reddit.com/r/SuperStraight/
3/8/2021 12:38 PM (edited)

Guitarguy thinks this person should use the men's restroom. Gross! I have a crazy idea: Let men use the men's room and women use the women's room. i don't want men in women's bathrooms and women in men's bathrooms.

Guess gg is Ok with assault. What a crazy world nowadays where conservatives think men are women and women are men.
3/8/2021 12:48 PM
Guitarguy thinks this person should use the women's restroom.

Clown world!
3/8/2021 12:50 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/8/2021 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Yea but what about the boobs!
what about guitarguy?
3/8/2021 1:51 PM
So, Tang, are you telling me that if I put on a police uniform and then walked into a police station I should be considered a real cop?
3/8/2021 1:52 PM
Incredibly disingenuous argument. You still want men in women's restrooms. Disgusting.

Here's a question: can you identify as a sports fan after not being a sports fan?

Another question: can you identify as being a different age? Could I wake up tomorrow and say that I am 75?

If the answer is yes to one and no to the other, give me the reason why the two are distinct.
3/8/2021 2:31 PM (edited)
Here's another question, if you don't mind: in general life, how do you know whether someone is a man or a woman? Do you not make gender assumptions until you see their ***** or vagina? Or do you have a general idea before then? What factors go into this consideration?
3/8/2021 2:33 PM
You just know. Instincts are quite a thing!

You may not know this, but animals need to reproduce to survive...in fact, from an evolutionary perspective, passing one's genes on is the meaning of life!

What? GG is a scientist? You don't say!
3/8/2021 4:31 PM
Animals don't wear suits, or dresses, or do other things that we would relate to gender. There are many activities that humans do that have nothing to do with reproduction, but we would still classify as necessary.

Your "instincts" answer is a cop-out (and you know that). Regardless, OK, my instinct is that:

is a woman

is a man.

Are my instincts wrong?
3/8/2021 4:45 PM
XX XY

cut n dry
3/8/2021 9:45 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/8/2021 9:45:00 PM (view original):
XX XY

cut n dry
That's what I've been arguing. But left wing science says this is a hateful opinion
3/8/2021 11:17 PM
hate is only important if you mind gettin hated

you say such stupid sh*t

"left wing science"

WTF is that

science is science

measure twice measure thrice and if just as expected the joist fits

that is good science
3/8/2021 11:22 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Intelligence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.