Patch Notes - March 11th, 2021 Topic

New features/changes:

Gridiron Dynasty:
  • Increased the negative action of withdrawing a scholarship, this will have no impact on reputation.
    • NOTE: We have added a warning on the withdrawal scholarship action because once the action is submitted the negative action will be processed immediately.

SimLeague Baseball:
  • Fixed an issue that was still creating AAA in Open Leagues MLB130937 will be the last Open League to have AAA for a little bit.
  • Added Commissioner Tools for SLB, that will allow commissioners to make replacements and adjust rosters in Theme leagues only. (https://help.whatifsports.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058179571-Guide-for-the-Player-Replace-Tool-)
  • Adjusted the formatting of team salaries on the Salary Breakdown page to include commas and $
  • Added a warning in the Theme wizard, for random alignment of leagues
    • The warning urging commissioners NOT to use random alignment if users will be permitted more than one team in the league
Hoops Dynasty:
  • New User Promo for March Madness, MADNESS21 for 5 seasons of HD for $12.95. This is only eligible for first time HD purchases
  • Returning User Promo for March Madness, code RETURN2HD for 5 season of HD for $12.95, only eligible for users that have not made an HD purchase since 3/11/2019
  • Updated the UI, following the coaching adjustment, there were a couple of places where the new qualifications were showing coaching were not qualified when they were.

SimLeague Football:
  • Fixed an issue that was allowing players to import ineligible players from past rosters into leagues

Other:
  • Updated the rewards center so the descriptions for the rewards state that rewards are for the credit equivalent of the reward, not for actual seasons.
3/11/2021 10:02 AM
Commissioner tools for baseball look great, will be perfect for progressives I can just make the change myself rather than chase people down. Thanks adlorenz!
3/11/2021 10:55 AM
Wow! The commissioner tools for SLB are awesome
3/11/2021 10:56 AM
Awesome! I’m excited to see players coming back to Hoops dynasty with the new promotion
3/11/2021 11:17 AM
Gridiron Dynasty:
  • Increased the negative action of withdrawing a scholarship, this will have no impact on reputation.
    • NOTE: We have added a warning on the withdrawal scholarship action because once the action is submitted the negative action will be processed immediately.
Adam: Currently it hurts you to offer a scholarship. I was on 3 players that were undecided. Offered all 3 players a scout and a scholarship. One undecided stayed undecided, the other two players were red because another human coach was on him.

When I removed the scholarship offers, the previous undecided now turned green. The other two red recruits then turned yellow.
3/11/2021 11:21 AM
Posted by realist9900 on 3/11/2021 11:21:00 AM (view original):
Gridiron Dynasty:
Adam: Currently it hurts you to offer a scholarship. I was on 3 players that were undecided. Offered all 3 players a scout and a scholarship. One undecided stayed undecided, the other two players were red because another human coach was on him.

When I removed the scholarship offers, the previous undecided now turned green. The other two red recruits then turned yellow.
Can you send a quick message to Customer Support, either through the site or email [email protected] I would need to recruit ID's or full name/ position of the players?
3/11/2021 11:28 AM
Thanks for the information I am going to delete the information so peoples information and target aren't on here.

In regards to the CS system the absolutely easiest way is to just send an email to [email protected] and it will create the ticket for you and you can just keep replying to the emails.

Sincerley,

Adam
3/11/2021 11:52 AM
I thought this was an old post. More changes already. This is the right way to keep the game fresh. Updates are necessary more than once every 3 years. Thanks!!!
3/11/2021 2:59 PM
Good changes for baseball. Many thanks for a job well done !
3/11/2021 3:55 PM
Thanks Adam....
3/11/2021 4:51 PM
Posted by raider45638 on 3/11/2021 2:59:00 PM (view original):
I thought this was an old post. More changes already. This is the right way to keep the game fresh. Updates are necessary more than once every 3 years. Thanks!!!
Yeah we are trying to do a standard release cadence on the 2nd or 3rd Thursday every month, honestly we might skip December because of the holidays but we will see. Some patches will be bigger than others but this is the type of update structure I am used to.

-Adam
3/11/2021 5:37 PM
I'm sorry could you please explain in more detail, "Increased the negative action of withdrawing a scholarship, this will have no impact on reputation."
Well what is it going to negatively impact ? vision ?

3/11/2021 6:02 PM
Posted by olemissman19 on 3/11/2021 6:02:00 PM (view original):
I'm sorry could you please explain in more detail, "Increased the negative action of withdrawing a scholarship, this will have no impact on reputation."
Well what is it going to negatively impact ? vision ?

Your ability to get or keep that specific recruit.
3/11/2021 6:33 PM
Hey there.
Just confirming that there is no update for HBD this month. Is that accurate?
3/11/2021 8:27 PM
If I am withdrawing the offer I probably don't intend to sign the recruit, so I guess I don't care if he loses interest in me. This can only benefit other schools that are interested in the player.
3/11/2021 8:49 PM
123 Next ▸
Patch Notes - March 11th, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.