Patch Day - Update to AAA Topic

Everyone complains about everything in the sim **** you ******** and suck a ******* dick mother ******* JUST PLAY THE DAMN ******* GAME ALRIGHT STOP WHINING LIKE *******
4/16/2021 5:32 PM
I'm guessing he will get at least a 10 minute misconduct penalty for that one...
4/16/2021 7:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by kbaseball09 on 4/16/2021 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Everyone complains about everything in the sim **** you ******** and suck a ******* dick mother ******* JUST PLAY THE DAMN ******* GAME ALRIGHT STOP WHINING LIKE *******
classic
4/16/2021 7:38 PM
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Assclown all the way...
4/17/2021 8:42 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
She's passed. Thanks for thinking of others, *******...
4/17/2021 5:15 PM
That escalated quickly...
4/17/2021 7:26 PM
He's obviously angry about his erectile dysfunction. It's a common trait shared by internet tough guys...That would be tough to deal with...
4/17/2021 8:10 PM (edited)
Posted by kbaseball09 on 4/16/2021 5:32:00 PM (view original):
As a public service announcement, the preceding complaint is offered by an owner with an average of 350% greater Playoff Appearances/Finals Appearances/Championships than average. That's 3.5 times more than you and me, one of the sickest I've seen. Is this the pushback we get for his seeing the writing on the wall and no further use of OL AAA ? Oh, wait ; on further review, speaking of OLs, **THAT'S ALL HE PLAYS, WITH THE SAME CORE 8 PLAYERS / $50M !! **

Besides the minimal inconvenience of no AAA, shoulda just keet your jaw zipped. Can't wait to see his sequel upon re-arrival of dynamic pricing. Ya, I know; f-me and family relations

The real test will be, if they haven't already decided and are working toward their bottom line agenda, is if the powers that be bend toward customer checkbooks from the comfy confines of their mom's basement errrmm I mean living room, or actually make this a better overall experience for all.
4/17/2021 8:15 PM
well by all means lets meet somewhere don't want to be an internet tough guy lets do this where do you live
4/17/2021 8:42 PM
incredible
4/17/2021 8:56 PM
Posted by 06gsp on 4/17/2021 8:56:00 PM (view original):
incredible
That the curse filter didn't work on the original post, but adds the asterisks whenever anyone quotes it? Truly that is incredible, too.
4/17/2021 9:11 PM
How are we supposed to know whether there will be AAA players in an open league when drafting; when we don't know what the MLB# will be???
5/8/2021 2:30 PM
No one can get through on tickets to administration.
5/18/2021 4:46 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Patch Day - Update to AAA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.