Patch Day - Update to AAA Topic

Posted by 06gsp on 4/16/2021 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kbaseball09 on 4/16/2021 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Everyone complains about everything in the sim **** you ******** and suck a ******* dick mother ******* JUST PLAY THE DAMN ******* GAME ALRIGHT STOP WHINING LIKE *******
classic
Why all the asterisk marks in the above post?...It seems very harmless to me...”Everyone complains about everything in the sim GAME...you DRAFTED and suck a MIKE BORdick...mother HELPYOU...Just play the damn FANTASY game ...alright stop whining like FANBELT...

Very innocent guys...You are overreacting...
5/25/2021 9:54 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So with the AAA guys no longer there will 7 of your other players not be available for the playoff or will you have access tot he whole roster
6/2/2021 11:03 PM
You carry a 25 man roster into postseason.
6/2/2021 11:07 PM
There are Champs leagues, as well as open type leagues started as theme leagues that offer AAA. They can have identical rules to open leagues. You have options. Perhaps in the future AAA players may be restored.
6/2/2021 11:11 PM
They'll be restored.This has solved nothing.And we keep getting posts from people who never play open leagues anyway.
We have several popular leagues go downhill because the founders not giving attention to it.If you don't have time,hand it off

6/11/2021 11:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
As a very casual player, I've maybe played 3 full seasons total spread across 10+ years, I enjoyed the extra tinkering and nuance associated with the added AAA players. Also, when I signed up for a team recently, I didn't realize that AAA players weren't included until after I completed my team. Maybe this was an oversight on my part, but it might be a good idea make it more abundantly clear to the user before they start building a team.
7/21/2022 12:52 PM
I'm confused are there AAA now or no?
3/3/2024 11:38 PM
Not in open leagues, no.
3/4/2024 8:16 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Patch Day - Update to AAA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.