Scholarship recruiting value Topic

It’s worth less now than it was after the update right?
5/16/2021 6:52 PM
Adams words were "a scholarship is now worth closer to what it would be worth in real life"

I've translated that too..... If a D1 offers a ship to a D1 pool player, it's the same as it has been. If a D2 offers a ship to a D1 pool player, it may be worth a bit less if the D2 school isn't an elite school. And if a D3 school offers a ship to a D1 pool player, it's not worth near as much as it used to be.

True "value" tho? I have no idea. And I'm not sure any of us do. But I've heard coaches say they notice a difference. One similar to what I described above.
5/16/2021 8:42 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/16/2021 6:52:00 PM (view original):
It’s worth less now than it was after the update right?
yes. I haven't recalculated the value yet
5/17/2021 12:17 AM
i think its more in d1? not sure if the real credit and unlocking credit track each other very much, but i think the scholarship at least is worth more from an unlocking perspective now?
5/17/2021 1:43 AM
Scholarship recruiting value Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.