Round 1 Sound Off, 2021 Topic

Posted by mensu1954 on 8/20/2021 5:15:00 PM (view original):
I agree with most statements up to a point. If Mike feels he will have them ready in a few days, then I agree to wait. Otherwise, I am ready (and thankful) for Jeff to step in. We don't know if Mike is close to being ready, or if he even desires to continue leading this segment. It might be a relief for him to not have this looming over his shoulder. It just seems to me that if he was close to being caught up in RL, he would have posted a quick note here.

I appreciate all the work Mike does for this tourney and think he does a great job. However, we need to know what is going on and to have some type of timetable in moving forward.
I agree and that’s why it’s tricky to vote. Since Ozo is obviously swamped with real life stuff, he probably would welcome the help and it’s very generous of Schwarze to offer. I’m good either way as long Ozo is on board.
8/20/2021 6:05 PM
I think we’re all on a similar page, with the exception of the singing contest idea.
But I’m not in favor of waiting another week or two. I’m hoping we hear from ozomatli soon whether he’s good to go shortly or he appreciates schwarze helping out
8/20/2021 6:22 PM (edited)
Posted by ronthegenius on 8/20/2021 6:22:00 PM (view original):
I think we’re all on a similar page, with the exception of the singing contest idea.
But I’m not in favor of waiting another week or two. I’m hoping we hear from ozomatli soon whether he’s good to go shortly or he appreciates schwarze helping out
The last time ronthegenius sang, Hermione left him for Neville Longbottom. SAD!
8/20/2021 6:30 PM
I'm enjoying the little break here to be honest, but some contact from our friend Mike would be considerate.
8/20/2021 7:28 PM
He responded that he will get caught up this weekend. I’m sure he will post soon.
8/20/2021 7:31 PM
will catch up today

apologies
8/21/2021 3:20 AM
Ok — massive apologies for the delay here. Our company's timeline for announcing our fundraise, as well as setting up new properties, sped up drastically. I've pulled 4 or 5 all nighters in the last two weeks. Kept thinking I'd be able to get the themes done but kept falling short.

I'm going to sitemail schwarze and work with him to pick 5 between the ones he has and my own ideas (+ the 110M which is already decided)

We'll have something up in the next couple days.
8/21/2021 6:00 PM
Themes will be posted tomorrow assuming I don't lose power in this hurricane.
8/21/2021 9:50 PM
My Old Dudes in Bell Bottoms team just won their TOC (despite not winning their World Series)

Which makes my last four TOC wins all from WISC teams... and 3 of those 4 didn't win the World Series.
11/1/2021 10:04 AM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25
Round 1 Sound Off, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.