What did you say?
6/10/2021 10:45 PM
low budget?
I thought you said that!

great song by a great band
6/11/2021 12:36 PM

PUBLISHER'S CORNER / MARK ALEXANDER

Biden’s Inflation Solution: Print Another $3.5 Trillion

Biden and Harris are living large while working-class wages are being devalued.

7/17/2021 8:36 AM
Whoa the New York Times isn’t fake news? Interesting.

we already discussed prices. Keep up.
7/17/2021 9:24 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/17/2021 9:24:00 AM (view original):
Whoa the New York Times isn’t fake news? Interesting.

we already discussed prices. Keep up.
You didn't even read it.
7/17/2021 9:45 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/10/2021 8:18:00 PM (view original):
I'm on a Low Budget
I sure hope this crazy inflation at least slows itself, so you don't need to go back to work.

Dems are still too busy yelling "But Trump, But Trump", to face the reality of what's happening around them.
7/20/2021 7:12 PM
All3. Republicans are too busy talking about critical race theory, Dr. Seuss, Mr. Potato Head, and Lola Bunny to actually talk policy.
7/20/2021 8:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/20/2021 8:13:00 PM (view original):
All3. Republicans are too busy talking about critical race theory, Dr. Seuss, Mr. Potato Head, and Lola Bunny to actually talk policy.
Don’t forget “it’s ok to not want the vaccine.” They’re talking about that a lot too.
7/21/2021 12:30 AM
Not getting vaccinated is akin to manslaughter. Intentionally endangering the lives of other (less fortunate) folks!

CALL OUT the UN-vaccinated-----------get in their face and let them KNOW what an irresponsible P.O.S. Human they are!!!
7/21/2021 8:31 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/21/2021 12:30:00 AM (view original):
Don’t forget “it’s ok to not want the vaccine.” They’re talking about that a lot too.
It's really strange. I remember Trump supporters bragging about operation warp speed delivering a vaccine at the beginning. Now the vaccine is bad????

Sad!
7/21/2021 11:20 AM
Right on Nutout. Hypocrisy comes in all forms. They MAY have infected someone who will die! That SHOULD be publicly shamed (at least). So I join you.

Of course, can you point me to the time period when we had Honesty in Politics here in the U.S.A.??
My research says otherwise.
7/21/2021 2:15 PM
You two close-minded fools have zero idea what anybody outside you're little bubble is talking about.
Real people, those working 9-5, of both Parties, are talking about the crazy rise in prices, the growing problems at the border, and yes, how critical race theory doesn't belong in schools. Nobody is talking about getting or not getting vaccines, or any of the other "funny" things you list.
Try getting out from behind your computer and stop fully swallowing every bit of garbage the media feeds you, and find out what's really going on around you. Many people in bob's situation are truly very concerned about needing to head back to work if things continue as they are. Sadly that seems like a joke to you. I guarantee it isn't to them.
7/21/2021 2:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/21/2021 2:43:00 PM (view original):
You two close-minded fools have zero idea what anybody outside you're little bubble is talking about.
Real people, those working 9-5, of both Parties, are talking about the crazy rise in prices, the growing problems at the border, and yes, how critical race theory doesn't belong in schools. Nobody is talking about getting or not getting vaccines, or any of the other "funny" things you list.
Try getting out from behind your computer and stop fully swallowing every bit of garbage the media feeds you, and find out what's really going on around you. Many people in bob's situation are truly very concerned about needing to head back to work if things continue as they are. Sadly that seems like a joke to you. I guarantee it isn't to them.
Bruh, you’re in the bubble. My entire family is republicans and they’re talking about why aren’t more people getting the vaccine above all else.
7/21/2021 2:50 PM
Well Uofa, if your whole family is talking about vaccines, that would explain a lot about where you get your priorities and your "news".
7/21/2021 3:11 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.