but they can't sing for sour apples
6/29/2022 3:14 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 7:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 2:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 3:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/13/2022 12:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/13/2022 12:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/12/2022 11:41:00 PM (view original):
When Trump was in, not near as bad. Wonder why that is?

If it were the other way around, I know the Democrats would be blaming Trump. Nothing is EVER their fault
Just like according to you, nothing is ever Trump's fault. What I really don't understand is how you can continue to defend that *******. He is about as far from the teachings of Jesus as a human being can get. You, on the other hand, claim to be a big follower of His ways and teachings. How do you justify that?
Stupidity is the great justifier for Trump supporters.
and I believe only a total moron would support the Demos, or the Liberals as in Canada. Totally blind and stupid. So there, I can name call too.. only difference is I am right :-p US and Canada are in debt up over their head and it is climbing an ever steepening curve..

Totally stupid. You actually think the country is in better shape than when Trump was in power?? The guy you have in now cannot even tell you what day it is

Of course you again bring up My Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, and THEN, when I answer, you whine because I am talking bible. You should read it, you might learn something

and I justify NOTHING, to other posters on these boards.

WAKE UP !!
I read the bible and when I was 12 years old I realized it is 1 part ludicrous and the other part fable.

It is easy to see why you hate gay people:
Because of Leviticus.
You are a silly person who never learned not to believe every thing you read.
I hate sexual perversion. Not perverted people. Christ died for them too. Sad that you cannot discern the difference

and if I believed everything I read, I would have gotten vaccinated. You might hone your reading skills a bit

I also hardly think you read past Genesis ch 6.. if you even got that far. Most of your taunts are quotes that kids hear in first year college from their aetheist teachers. Most of them teach courses that end is 'Studies'
First of all in a site mail a long time ago you spoke of gay people in a very hateful way.
Second - you cannot know how much of the bible i am familiar with so cut your hate you hate mongering fool.

I was persuaded whenI read about “God” killing first born babies and children. And the moron story of a boat with 2 of every animal and insect and fish in the world. Only a mo-ron could believe that stupid nonsense or the talking donkey or the stoning people to death for trite reasons or “god” hating and killing gay people. Only the walking dead without heart or mind could think that would be the mindset of the creator of the universe.
6/29/2022 3:58 PM
And the only difference between Santa Clause and the bible is that parents eventually tell kids it isn’t real before they make fools of themselves.
6/29/2022 4:05 PM
What could be more important to jesus then his very last words.
Yet there are 4 completely different versions
in the gospels because myths are myths.

And i’d like an explanation of why he said when referring to a different ethnic group he said they were dogs and should only get scraps.
6/29/2022 4:08 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 4:08:00 PM (view original):

And i’d like an explanation of why he said when referring to a different ethnic group he said they were dogs and should only get scraps.

This is rich. When I told you to get a job...I didn't mean pretend you're a theologian. But I'll play.

You say there are 4 completely different versions. I want you to prove it, but first I should tell you a few things.

This is a very old argument. I know you found it on the internet and ran in here thinkin' you're all that. Very weak. Laughable actually.

Now when was the first time we had 4 Gospels? The answer is around 100 A.D. You know who first brought this up? The Greeks and Romans because the Christians were on their turf. Guess who won? But you wanna play preacher and genius on all things Christian....let's hear it.

Explain the 4 different versions OR show us a mistake. If you're successful, you'll be the first person in history AND you'll be able to write a book on it and retire rich.

Go ahead Reverend. You're on!
6/29/2022 5:28 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/29/2022 5:29:00 PM (view original):

This is rich. When I told you to get a job...I didn't mean pretend you're a theologian. But I'll play.

You say there are 4 completely different versions. I want you to prove it, but first I should tell you a few things.

This is a very old argument. I know you found it on the internet and ran in here thinkin' you're all that. Very weak. Laughable actually.

Now when was the first time we had 4 Gospels? The answer is around 100 A.D. You know who first brought this up? The Greeks and Romans because the Christians were on their turf. Guess who won? But you wanna play preacher and genius on all things Christian....let's hear it.

Explain the 4 different versions OR show us a mistake. If you're successful, you'll be the first person in history AND you'll be able to write a book on it and retire rich.

Go ahead Reverend. You're on!
So, I know not to go near numnuts thread (something I recommend to anyone who doesn't need the frustration of never going to get thru to this clown), but sometimes slip up when someone else reprints his crap elsewhere. Lnf I know to steer clear of his retweets from resident tool, but Doug messed and reprinted some of the blahblah.

Let me count my blessings of gratitude. This outta be good. C'mon, clown, whatcha got ?
6/29/2022 6:29 PM
I’m sorry but none of this is from the internet.
i have read books about the new testament and read these passages in the gospels.
Facts are not inconvenient for you.

Explain this - it was in either Mark or Matthew where it is said that after Jesus came back to life that all of the dead rose up from the cemeteries and came into town. How is something like that not in Roman history like the 10 plagues are not in Egypt history.
I have read this. I read the stuff I talk about:

l
I have said that the old testament is a bunch of obvious fables and metaphorical stories.

The new testament is impossible to be true if the old testament is man written stories and laws passed down and written by the leaders.
According to the gospels Jesus believed these stories to be true and infallible.

I never wanted to get into these things but I got sick and tired of the 2 guys trying to shove their religion down our throats.
6/29/2022 6:55 PM (edited)

We're waiting. Show us the 4 different versions OR show us a mistake. Don't get sidetracked Reverend.
6/29/2022 6:58 PM
The devil knows the bible inside and out. Like many others since then and thru today and probly till humans on earth are no more, he actually tried to use it against Jesus. You're no different or better than the devil if you keep to this course. Now I could care less about winning you to the kingdom; you have 0 open mind to it but plenty of shade to throw at it. I'll say this much on the softer side : I don't wish a very real hell on anyone, but we choose our own path. I'm glad I found the right one while there was still time. There is still time, but don't count on it. At the very least, don't show your pathetic ignorance for all to see and continued laughing by all at everything that comes outta your piehole. I will not compromise its mockery. Everything else you're someone else's fair game, but not this. Go back to your playpen, baby.
6/29/2022 7:11 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 7:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/15/2022 2:03:00 AM (view original):
Trump could barely speak english. I bring up JC because you claim to be devoted to him, yet constantly defend a guy who is about as far from JC's teachings as a human can get.
ROFL Trump says more in 5 minutes than the left has said in 5 years.

Where did I ever say I was devoted to him, though? I like him more than anything left of center field.. I think you get that part
so, you are saying you are not devoted to Jesus Christ?? Better be careful, you may end up in hell.

Trump says a lo, but hardly anyone with a brain understands it.
6/29/2022 8:15 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 3:14:00 PM (view original):
The Mickey Mouse Trio: Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama and JoeyBiden

but they can't sing for sour apples
I don't even know what this means. Then again, I understand very little of the sh*t you post
6/29/2022 8:17 PM
Posted by Mwett on 6/29/2022 7:11:00 PM (view original):
The devil knows the bible inside and out. Like many others since then and thru today and probly till humans on earth are no more, he actually tried to use it against Jesus. You're no different or better than the devil if you keep to this course. Now I could care less about winning you to the kingdom; you have 0 open mind to it but plenty of shade to throw at it. I'll say this much on the softer side : I don't wish a very real hell on anyone, but we choose our own path. I'm glad I found the right one while there was still time. There is still time, but don't count on it. At the very least, don't show your pathetic ignorance for all to see and continued laughing by all at everything that comes outta your piehole. I will not compromise its mockery. Everything else you're someone else's fair game, but not this. Go back to your playpen, baby.
I’m sorry but what you wrote is a lot of silly babble
that I have no interest for.
You guys are very far gone when you compare people who don’t believe your religion to the devil, not that there is a devil.

Again, if the bibles were the word of God everyone would automatically become a believer.

You think by trying to scare people or threaten them with hell you are doing something you are entitled to do. All it does is to make me think you are a creep.

I understand that the 3 of you can’t believe that there are people who don’t accept the good news.

Truthfully, like communism and other movements and cults your type of christianity fits that model.

Christianity has been the direct cause of murder and annihilation around the world ever since it was coopted by Rome as they had gotten tired of Hercules and Zeus.

Just stop shoving your religion down our throats and I won’t have to give you my truth.
6/29/2022 9:02 PM
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.

Sung to the tune of 'The Farmer in the Dell' :

Dino's going to hell
Dino's going to hell
Hi-hi the derry-o
Dino's going to hell
6/29/2022 9:13 PM
Posted by Mwett on 6/29/2022 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

You are blocking the author of this post, Jetson21.

Sung to the tune of 'The Farmer in the Dell' :

Dino's going to hell
Dino's going to hell
Hi-hi the derry-o
Dino's going to hell
and the hell with you.
6/29/2022 10:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...36|37|38|39|40...47 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.