Inflation Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Mwett on 6/29/2022 7:11:00 PM (view original):
The devil knows the bible inside and out. Like many others since then and thru today and probly till humans on earth are no more, he actually tried to use it against Jesus. You're no different or better than the devil if you keep to this course. Now I could care less about winning you to the kingdom; you have 0 open mind to it but plenty of shade to throw at it. I'll say this much on the softer side : I don't wish a very real hell on anyone, but we choose our own path. I'm glad I found the right one while there was still time. There is still time, but don't count on it. At the very least, don't show your pathetic ignorance for all to see and continued laughing by all at everything that comes outta your piehole. I will not compromise its mockery. Everything else you're someone else's fair game, but not this. Go back to your playpen, baby.
I’m sorry but what you wrote is a lot of silly babble
that I have no interest for.
You guys are very far gone when you compare people who don’t believe your religion to the devil, not that there is a devil.

Again, if the bibles were the word of God everyone would automatically become a believer.

You think by trying to scare people or threaten them with hell you are doing something you are entitled to do. All it does is to make me think you are a creep.

I understand that the 3 of you can’t believe that there are people who don’t accept the good news.

Truthfully, like communism and other movements and cults your type of christianity fits that model.

Christianity has been the direct cause of murder and annihilation around the world ever since it was coopted by Rome as they had gotten tired of Hercules and Zeus.

Just stop shoving your religion down our throats and I won’t have to give you my truth.
they are entitled to give you their truth just as you are entitled to give your truth. The big difference is I haven't seen you tell people they are going to hell because they don't believe what you believe.
6/30/2022 12:23 AM
THIS (below). is the dumbest comment you will se regarding the real church

Christianity has been the direct cause of murder and annihilation around the world ever since it was coopted by Rome as they had gotten tired of Hercules and Zeus.

Really???

MORE BLOOD SPILLED BY STALIN AMD MAO
Add Hitler and you get over 100 MILLION. murdered by non believing maniacs.. and you can add all the people murdered and tortured to death by the Catholic church (They are not Christian) too. Start with William Tyndale and you will have to look him up, as I spoke of him before, but all the lefties got suddenly deaf and blind

Yes Rome murdered and tortured millions.Once again, I encourage you to take a basic history course

Christians don't murder anyone
6/30/2022 4:04 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/30/2022 12:23:00 AM (view original):
The devil knows the bible inside and out. Like many others since then and thru today and probly till humans on earth are no more, he actually tried to use it against Jesus. You're no different or better than the devil if you keep to this course. Now I could care less about winning you to the kingdom; you have 0 open mind to it but plenty of shade to throw at it. I'll say this much on the softer side : I don't wish a very real hell on anyone, but we choose our own path. I'm glad I found the right one while there was still time. There is still time, but don't count on it. At the very least, don't show your pathetic ignorance for all to see and continued laughing by all at everything that comes outta your piehole. I will not compromise its mockery. Everything else you're someone else's fair game, but not this. Go back to your playpen, baby.
You guys are very far gone when you compare people who don’t believe your religion to the devil, not that there is a devil.

Again, if the bibles were the word of God everyone would automatically become a believer.

You think by trying to scare people or threaten them with hell you are doing something you are entitled to do. All it does is to make me think you are a creep.

I understand that the 3 of you can’t believe that there are people who don’t accept the good news.

Truthfully, like communism and other movements and cults your type of christianity fits that model.

Just stop shoving your religion down our throats and I won’t have to give you my truth.
they are entitled to give you their truth just as you are entitled to give your truth. The big difference is I haven't seen you tell people they are going to hell because they don't believe what you believe.
I see you are alluding again to me.. My comment was that one who willingly rejects Jesus Christ and his offer of everlasting life.. and forgiveness of sin.. will spend eternity separated from him.. and that, Wylie, is in hell . I did NOT make that up. It is very clear in John 3:18

You mention truth. Jesus SAID: I am the way, the Truth, and the Life. NO MAN comes unto the Father, BUT BY ME

and since HE is GOD.. he gets to make the rules. There is only ONE truth. The rest is a lie

and you still insist in making it about me. It is about God, and yourself
6/30/2022 4:14 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2022 4:14:00 AM (view original):

I see you are alluding again to me.. My comment was that one who willingly rejects Jesus Christ and his offer of everlasting life.. and forgiveness of sin.. will spend eternity separated from him.. and that, Wylie, is in hell . I did NOT make that up. It is very clear in John 3:18

You mention truth. Jesus SAID: I am the way, the Truth, and the Life. NO MAN comes unto the Father, BUT BY ME

and since HE is GOD.. he gets to make the rules. There is only ONE truth. The rest is a lie

could you conceive that that quote meant if you lead your life in the shoes of jesus you will be rewarded when you die.

In any event I think and believe that the new testament is a poorly bunch of stories that are not real and true and the 4 gospels are so different in certain places that you could say that it is just a bunch of stuff.

Finally if LNF and Dog believe something you can be certain that it is wrong because they are always wrong and they happily gobble up propaganda and lies and exaggeration.
6/30/2022 7:46 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Mwett on 6/30/2022 8:27:00 AM (view original):
Hell boy
Good one
6/30/2022 10:20 AM
Hell boy
Good one
Hell boy
Good one
Hell boy
Good one
Hell boy
Good one
Hell boy
Good one
that was definitely not worth being posted 6 times.
6/30/2022 1:41 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2022 4:14:00 AM (view original):

You may not have made it up, but it is possible someone did. Were you there when Jesus said that? I know you are older, but I don't think you are that old. If you weren't there, you have no way of knowing if he actually said that. As for Jesus being God, prove it. I'm willing to admit Jesus existed and had some good/interesting ideas, but the son of God I kind of doubt. I could be wrong, but I think I'll wait until I see more conclusive evidence than the Bible or you saying so.
As far as it being about God and I, the only one telling me i am going to hell is you (and Mwett). I have not heard anything from God on the matter.
6/30/2022 1:46 PM
I haven't said that about you. In fact, I meant to reach out and thank you the other day when the turd started in with his disrespect, about something you said that wasn't out and out hateful about faith in Christ, but more honest questions/comments about its reality v. made-up fables. Even now when you say prove it, I don't take offense. It's just hard to explain. The easy front line of defense is I knew at the 1st moment and continuing countless times since as confirmation being touched by the indwelt Holy Spirit. I can't make that up, and others of faith say yep that's the there there moment you know it's real. Maybe something was going on in my life at the time which opened the door to being receptive to it without even knowing I was looking for it, but remember as I've said many times, it wasn't always that way. Pure hater, and p'd off about it in telling my sister the most hateful thing in retrospect about her 'crutch', and p'd off even more when she just smiled. She knew and I didn't, until I did. That's kind of a standard line; we know that we know that we know. I'm not mad at you about it. I'm not sure if any of this helps, but that's part of my story about it.
6/30/2022 2:47 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/30/2022 1:41:00 PM (view original):
that was definitely not worth being posted 6 times.
it happens sometimes because i’m on my phone and i think it gets stuck. I didn’t know it happened.
6/30/2022 2:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.