Inflation Topic

Posted by Mwett on 6/30/2022 2:47:00 PM (view original):
I haven't said that about you. In fact, I meant to reach out and thank you the other day when the turd started in with his disrespect, about something you said that wasn't out and out hateful about faith in Christ, but more honest questions/comments about its reality v. made-up fables. Even now when you say prove it, I don't take offense. It's just hard to explain. The easy front line of defense is I knew at the 1st moment and continuing countless times since as confirmation being touched by the indwelt Holy Spirit. I can't make that up, and others of faith say yep that's the there there moment you know it's real. Maybe something was going on in my life at the time which opened the door to being receptive to it without even knowing I was looking for it, but remember as I've said many times, it wasn't always that way. Pure hater, and p'd off about it in telling my sister the most hateful thing in retrospect about her 'crutch', and p'd off even more when she just smiled. She knew and I didn't, until I did. That's kind of a standard line; we know that we know that we know. I'm not mad at you about it. I'm not sure if any of this helps, but that's part of my story about it.
I won’t read anybody who puts out a giant eagle paragraph comment without separating thoughts so i only saw the first sentence or so. You can call me any name you want.

It isn’t me trying to shove a stupid stupid asinine religion that in its name followers have killed hundreds of millions and it is such a stupid santa claus religion tailor made for people that rent out their brain for some wafers or a pat on the head.

YOU CANT think for yourself. It might be another 200 years but as more and more people leave organized religion and find God Christianity will be a 5-10% religion tops and keep on declining because it is as fake as santa clause or the tooth fairy.
6/30/2022 3:00 PM
I think that people who try and spread their religion in intrusive ways are the very very worst people and part of something that has always been something extremely dangerous to normal people.
6/30/2022 3:04 PM
I don’t like bashing a religion of those that don’t do what the 3 of you do but in the non sports forum you are going to hear the true opinion of me and most people lucky enough to reach our own decisions WITHOUT ANY FEAR. You guys are scared shitless that if you are not the bride of Hey Zeus you might end up in hell as ludicrous as such a thing could be.

You are so crippled that your growth as a person will continue to be stunted.
6/30/2022 3:17 PM
I refuse to look and someone else can tell me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing his recent all at once's have nothing to do with apologizing and collapsing on the floor in tears crying out for Jesus. The devil really has his hooks into this guy, and I'm not sure which side of 50/50 it is that it knows he's already his and is giving full flame to rant on, or knows that there's a possible breakthru enlightenment moment and is fighting harder than ever to hang on and not let go. The devil is at his worst on 2 occasions; 1) attacks on a new convert, and 2) right before he loses one. For the record, I still haven't wished hell on anyone, but I won't deny its reality, and some are above my pay grade if their mind is already made up but to leave them at the foot of the alter and proclaim "Lord, he's Yours to deal with now."
6/30/2022 3:38 PM
I'm not gonna get into a pigpen and argue religion and God with anybody, and I have Dino blocked and rarely read his prattle.............BUT,

Dear my God is correct and yours ain't and thus'n you are the Devil's child and bound to rot/burn somewhere...................

PLEASE STOP with your almighty judgments of what IS and ISN'T Godlike and who IS and ISN'T walking with the God...............

YOU are forbidden within your OWN doctrine from making such judgments.............
and #2. It is VERY obvious (to most of us) that many if not most of the folks who THINK they are Christians and declare themselves "evangelical" are so far from a true walk with the Creator that they can't discern Godly from vermin.

They actually believe their Lord would use someone as purely evil and an obvious deviant, liar, con artist, and likely pervert to do the work of God???

THAT is purely NUTZ!
I submit that (as Paul proclaimed so long ago when complaining about the "Church") my people are as dumb as rocks and don't know holy from hookum and shinola ****!

At any rate this is NOT the place to be attempting to convert folks to your view of Godly.

I haven't read much of your offerings but I sure have read the crazy ramblings of LNF and DougNut, who both proclaim Christianity but demonstrate clearly a total lack of anything that resembles Christ's teachings and example.

They remind me of that Tennessee Republican Congressman who has armtwisted at least one mistress into an abortion and has had two abortions performed on his wife but is nowadays "pro-life" (such a meaningless BS term----who isn't??) and wants to stop YOUR wife or daughter from HER own reproductive choices!!

So totally un-American and Unlike Jesus Christ walk and teachings!!
6/30/2022 5:50 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/30/2022 5:50:00 PM (view original):
I'm not gonna get into a pigpen and argue religion and God with anybody, and I have Dino blocked and rarely read his prattle.............BUT,

Dear my God is correct and yours ain't and thus'n you are the Devil's child and bound to rot/burn somewhere...................

PLEASE STOP with your almighty judgments of what IS and ISN'T Godlike and who IS and ISN'T walking with the God...............

YOU are forbidden within your OWN doctrine from making such judgments.............
and #2. It is VERY obvious (to most of us) that many if not most of the folks who THINK they are Christians and declare themselves "evangelical" are so far from a true walk with the Creator that they can't discern Godly from vermin.

They actually believe their Lord would use someone as purely evil and an obvious deviant, liar, con artist, and likely pervert to do the work of God???

THAT is purely NUTZ!
I submit that (as Paul proclaimed so long ago when complaining about the "Church") my people are as dumb as rocks and don't know holy from hookum and shinola ****!

At any rate this is NOT the place to be attempting to convert folks to your view of Godly.

I haven't read much of your offerings but I sure have read the crazy ramblings of LNF and DougNut, who both proclaim Christianity but demonstrate clearly a total lack of anything that resembles Christ's teachings and example.

They remind me of that Tennessee Republican Congressman who has armtwisted at least one mistress into an abortion and has had two abortions performed on his wife but is nowadays "pro-life" (such a meaningless BS term----who isn't??) and wants to stop YOUR wife or daughter from HER own reproductive choices!!

Jesus was an American? I thought he was Jewish.
6/30/2022 6:06 PM
holy from hookum and shinola sht

that right thur is a great line

holy from hookum and shinola ****

6/30/2022 6:20 PM
What does the green new deal have against Dorthy?
6/30/2022 6:23 PM
she don believe in global warming

my pretty
6/30/2022 6:31 PM
She's outta gas

Guess she'll have to walk to Kansas
6/30/2022 6:33 PM
she'll catch a uber

6/30/2022 6:38 PM

So..............this is the wind power I've heard so much about
6/30/2022 6:41 PM
Posted by Mwett on 6/30/2022 2:47:00 PM (view original):
I haven't said that about you. In fact, I meant to reach out and thank you the other day when the turd started in with his disrespect, about something you said that wasn't out and out hateful about faith in Christ, but more honest questions/comments about its reality v. made-up fables. Even now when you say prove it, I don't take offense. It's just hard to explain. The easy front line of defense is I knew at the 1st moment and continuing countless times since as confirmation being touched by the indwelt Holy Spirit. I can't make that up, and others of faith say yep that's the there there moment you know it's real. Maybe something was going on in my life at the time which opened the door to being receptive to it without even knowing I was looking for it, but remember as I've said many times, it wasn't always that way. Pure hater, and p'd off about it in telling my sister the most hateful thing in retrospect about her 'crutch', and p'd off even more when she just smiled. She knew and I didn't, until I did. That's kind of a standard line; we know that we know that we know. I'm not mad at you about it. I'm not sure if any of this helps, but that's part of my story about it.
Maybe I should not have included you in that post. I am sorry for that. As I have said many times, I have no problem with anyone having faith in Jesus, or anyone else. What I have a problem with is being told all the time that I am wrong in my beliefs. I don't say your beliefs are wrong. They may be right. I don't know, and I am willing to admit I don't know. Lostnfound is constantly telling me I am wrong and I am going to hell because I have not accepted Jesus as my savior. If there is a hell, I don't think I am going there. I feel I am a good person, whether I have accepted Jesus as my savior or not. I don't mind if the Canuck believes differently, but he doesn't need to constantly tell me so. I already know how he feels.
6/30/2022 6:42 PM
Posted by Mwett on 6/30/2022 3:38:00 PM (view original):
I refuse to look and someone else can tell me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing his recent all at once's have nothing to do with apologizing and collapsing on the floor in tears crying out for Jesus. The devil really has his hooks into this guy, and I'm not sure which side of 50/50 it is that it knows he's already his and is giving full flame to rant on, or knows that there's a possible breakthru enlightenment moment and is fighting harder than ever to hang on and not let go. The devil is at his worst on 2 occasions; 1) attacks on a new convert, and 2) right before he loses one. For the record, I still haven't wished hell on anyone, but I won't deny its reality, and some are above my pay grade if their mind is already made up but to leave them at the foot of the alter and proclaim "Lord, he's Yours to deal with now."
lnf has not "wished" hell on me. He has told me many times that is where I will end up if I don't accept JC. Noy quite the same as wishing hell on anyone.
6/30/2022 6:45 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/30/2022 5:50:00 PM (view original):

THAT is purely NUTZ!

wait!! Doug actually posts something besides dumb cat memes???? Still not gonna read his crap.
6/30/2022 6:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.