Inflation Topic

I'm NOT an expert on this, BUT (as I understand it) evolution is the process by which species "evolve" (adapt/change) to survive within their relative ecosystems. Thus, the phrase "all things must grow, or die".............. Failure to adapt (EVOLVE) results in eventual extinction.

Refusing to accept a life preserving vaccination to prevent a possible mutation that evades the vaccinations available is a FAILURE to adapt.
Virus's are a known entity. We have KNOWLEDGE of them. Why wouldn't they be looked at as Nature's WAY of fighting back against a species that seems hellbent on destruction of the Globe. Only those that evolve will be able to survive vs. some virus. Nature's way. Survival of the fittest.

Those INTENT on self delusion and willful ignorance (STUPIDITY) will die out.
Who am I to argue with that?
Fact is, in some cases I tend to agree with the necessity of Nature's ultimate Law!
7/31/2021 11:10 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2021 8:29:00 AM (view original):
Problem is, YOU wouldn't recognize the anti-Christ IF He bit you on your arse.

My best guess at this moment is in speculating that your hero Donald J. Trump (or maybe beavis, Don Jr.) IS!

hahahaha
L Bob, I talk to him in here all the time
7/31/2021 10:58 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2021 11:10:00 AM (view original):
I'm NOT an expert on this, BUT (as I understand it) evolution is the process by which species "evolve" (adapt/change) to survive within their relative ecosystems. Thus, the phrase "all things must grow, or die".............. Failure to adapt (EVOLVE) results in eventual extinction.

Refusing to accept a life preserving vaccination to prevent a possible mutation that evades the vaccinations available is a FAILURE to adapt.
Virus's are a known entity. We have KNOWLEDGE of them. Why wouldn't they be looked at as Nature's WAY of fighting back against a species that seems hellbent on destruction of the Globe. Only those that evolve will be able to survive vs. some virus. Nature's way. Survival of the fittest.

Fact is, in some cases I tend to agree with the necessity of Nature's ultimate Law!
One of these is true, and the other is a lie:

Mankind just 'evolved' from .. being a baboon.. a monkey, a glob of goop, (did the first living cell just 'happen?'

OR

" God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
Gen 1-27

and you can't have it both ways.

One is a blatant lie, and is the biggest most evil hoax ever perpetrated on Mankind. This gives no hope

The other is far easier to understand, and believe.. and also gives us HOPE

7/31/2021 11:05 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 11:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2021 11:10:00 AM (view original):

One of these is true, and the other is a lie:

Mankind just 'evolved' from .. being a baboon.. a monkey, a glob of goop, (did the first living cell just 'happen?'

OR

" God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
Gen 1-27

and you can't have it both ways.

One is a blatant lie, and is the biggest most evil hoax ever perpetrated on Mankind. This gives no hope

The other is far easier to understand, and believe.. and also gives us HOPE

Lol. Hmmmmmmmm huh.
8/1/2021 1:06 AM
Nowhere did I state that Man evolved from a Baboon, or a Monkey or a glob of goop.

That's just your ignorance speaking (again!).
8/1/2021 8:55 AM
For the second time, evolution doesn't mean that humans evolved from monkeys or whatever; humans and other primates evolved from a similar shared ancestor.
8/1/2021 11:53 AM
What is the minimal cell complexity threshold? Is there a level of complexity below which it is impossible to go?
8/1/2021 12:20 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/1/2021 8:55:00 AM (view original):
Nowhere did I state that Man evolved from a Baboon, or a Monkey or a glob of goop.

That's just your ignorance speaking (again!).
Ok. Where did he come from?

Where did that first living cell come from?? 'Splain that
8/2/2021 11:50 PM

LAW ENFORCEMENT / DOUGLAS ANDREWS

Cori Bush Hates Cops but Loves Security

The St. Louis Democrat doubles down on her “defund the police” lunacy.

8/6/2021 7:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/5/2021 1:02:00 PM (view original):
At least Home prices are up only 15% since last year. Hopefully none of you are renters.
Why? Under Biden, paying rent (and working) are both optional.
8/9/2021 2:05 PM
Based Biden
8/9/2021 5:04 PM

8/9/2021 7:31 PM (edited)
I'll vote for the infrastructure bill that's about to pass, actually, maybe the COVID stimulus as well. Early rollout of vaccines was good. Jobs are coming back. I'll give him a B- so far, which is better than the C- I thought he would get
8/9/2021 5:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.