Inflation Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tangplay on 6/4/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
You're all very confident. Make concrete predictions. How bad will inflation be by 2024?

Be bold.

THIS MUCH
6/4/2021 5:42 PM

6/4/2021 9:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/4/2021 8:33:00 PM (view original):
Remember when gg was a "former liberal who campaigned for John Kerry"?

lmao ok

the mask has slipped all the way off
That's literally my backstory.

Bronx aka Crusty can verify.

My first username was guitarguy456 but people like miket23 called me whiteguilt456 because I was a far left lib. Of course these were my early high school years.
6/4/2021 10:42 PM

It's beginning to look a little fishy
6/5/2021 8:26 AM
At least Home prices are up only 15% since last year. Hopefully none of you are renters.
6/5/2021 1:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/4/2021 2:31:00 PM (view original):

Inflation is back. Biden should be worried - CNN

Growing inflation is Biden's hidden tax on working Americans ...

Inflation: Investors are concerned, economists see a sign of ...

Inflation Surge Tees Up Political Peril for Biden Spending Plans

Biden's Budget Raises Concern For Inflation – Say It Ain't ...

Inflation, Gas Shortage Highlight Peril That Could Threaten ...

From inflation to jobs to the border, Biden is flailing — when ...

Biden and the democrat's plan to destroy America. MAN I miss Trump. He at least could to simple math. He also cares for the American people. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC definitely do not, and in fact they HATE the US of A... and their turning against Israel is totally foolish.. as the PLO and et al HJamas are terrorists, and will NEVER abide by any peace treaty or agreement they sign. Don't believe me, just watch, instead

US had half a brain they would charge a 25% Tariff on all good imported from CHI nah// and so should Canada.. So far China is the world's most rotten citizen.. after Iran .. but Government has no brains, and the record proves it

Since your heroes aka the Democrats got in, the price of fuel is up over 50% and lumber almost doubled. BUT, hey, the air is cleaner.. Guess what? Of all the producing nations, the US is the least of the polluters. Biden is trying to destroy America
6/6/2021 8:51 AM (edited)
and I now believe the election WAS stolen. What thinking man would ever vote for such a gang of bandits??
6/6/2021 8:53 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/6/2021 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/6/2021 8:51:00 AM (view original):

Biden and the democrat's plan to destroy America. MAN I miss Trump. He at least could to simple math. He also cares for the American people. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC definitely do not, and in fact they HATE the US of A... and their turning against Israel is totally foolish.. as the PLO and et al HJamas are terrorists, and will NEVER abide by any peace treaty or agreement they sign. Don't believe me, just watch, instead

US had half a brain they would charge a 25% Tariff on all good imported from CHI nah// and so should Canada.. So far China is the world's most rotten citizen.. after Iran .. but Government has no brains, and the record proves it

Since your heroes aka the Democrats got in, the price of fuel is up over 50% and lumber almost doubled. BUT, hey, the air is cleaner.. Guess what? Of all the producing nations, the US is the least of the polluters. Biden is trying to destroy America
1) “he at least could to simple math”
2) oh, CNN isn’t fake news now? Huh. Good to know.
3) “Since your heroes aka the Democrats got in, the price of fuel is up over 50%” first, it’s Demoncraps, thank you. Second, uh, hmm, huh, well, anything else changed dramatically since January? Just a question.
Yep. I needed to put some air in a tire. They have this machine that demands $1.50 for 1 minute of use. I b*tched about it and they said "Well, that's inflation for ya"

More guys out of work since Trump was in office. That's not a biggie though, right? Just give them money. If it doesn't really grow on trees, you can just print more of it. The US dollar has fallen about 10% this year

6/6/2021 9:39 AM (edited)
Air is still free at Rutters stores.
6/6/2021 11:39 AM
I mean clearly Canada has been communist for years, and that country hasn't collapsed, so I'm a bit confused. Where's the inflation? Where's the one world government?

Someone needs to explain.
6/6/2021 12:37 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/6/2021 9:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/6/2021 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/6/2021 8:51:00 AM (view original):

1) “he at least could to simple math”
2) oh, CNN isn’t fake news now? Huh. Good to know.
3) “Since your heroes aka the Democrats got in, the price of fuel is up over 50%” first, it’s Demoncraps, thank you. Second, uh, hmm, huh, well, anything else changed dramatically since January? Just a question.
Yep. I needed to put some air in a tire. They have this machine that demands $1.50 for 1 minute of use. I b*tched about it and they said "Well, that's inflation for ya"

More guys out of work since Trump was in office. That's not a biggie though, right? Just give them money. If it doesn't really grow on trees, you can just print more of it. The US dollar has fallen about 10% this year

there is plenty of hot air coming out of your mouth and we all pay for that.
6/6/2021 6:19 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/6/2021 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Air is still free at Rutters stores.
Not in Canaduh
6/9/2021 12:38 PM
1|2|3...47 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.