Inflation Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/24/2021 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 7/23/2021 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Nobody is reading your pathetic "patriot post" BULLSHIT. You were doing better with 10 year old Jan Brady memes and your ****** cartoons.
His stuff is a lot more interesting than yours
Too bad I can't see any of his posts since I blocked him many many months ago. And I didn't do it because I was angry. I liked to reply to an rsp777 post because he made me look good. He makes everybody look good. Worst poster in the threads. But I had to kick him to the curb. BAD LANGUAGE.

I realize it may happen on occasion but It's not supposed to be your primary language. He took it to the extreme. We have THE PIT for that stuff. They should go down there. I hope the best for him. I'll continue to pray for him. I just can't look at those profanity riddled posts.
7/24/2021 3:14 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/24/2021 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Nobody is reading your pathetic "patriot post" BULLSHIT. You were doing better with 10 year old Jan Brady memes and your ****** cartoons.
Too bad I can't see any of his posts since I blocked him many many months ago. And I didn't do it because I was angry. I liked to reply to an rsp777 post because he made me look good. He makes everybody look good. Worst poster in the threads. But I had to kick him to the curb. BAD LANGUAGE.

I realize it may happen on occasion but It's not supposed to be your primary language. He took it to the extreme. We have THE PIT for that stuff. They should go down there. I hope the best for him. I'll continue to pray for him. I just can't look at those profanity riddled posts.
Dougout, may of them in here are contentious, but he is a troll with a capital T

I am loathe to report to the SIM cops, because they get on this control thingy, and everyone suffers. I had a guy in one of my leagues who was just off the charts with abusive mysoganist comments, but the language police banned 3 members, and totally ignored my objections to that. They banned ME, and I was the Commish of that league. suxx

Not good for PR.. and this site is on life support
7/24/2021 3:52 PM (edited)
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/23/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/22/2021 9:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/21/2021 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/21/2021 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/21/2021 12:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/20/2021 8:13:00 PM (view original):
All3. Republicans are too busy talking about critical race theory, Dr. Seuss, Mr. Potato Head, and Lola Bunny to actually talk policy.
Don’t forget “it’s ok to not want the vaccine.” They’re talking about that a lot too.
You two close-minded fools have zero idea what anybody outside you're little bubble is talking about.
Real people, those working 9-5, of both Parties, are talking about the crazy rise in prices, the growing problems at the border, and yes, how critical race theory doesn't belong in schools. Nobody is talking about getting or not getting vaccines, or any of the other "funny" things you list.
Try getting out from behind your computer and stop fully swallowing every bit of garbage the media feeds you, and find out what's really going on around you. Many people in bob's situation are truly very concerned about needing to head back to work if things continue as they are. Sadly that seems like a joke to you. I guarantee it isn't to them.
Bruh, you’re in the bubble. My entire family is republicans and they’re talking about why aren’t more people getting the vaccine above all else.
and I bet that conversation doesn't go longer than 3 minutes a day.

You’re right it doesn’t! Because like normal people we talk about friends and family, they want to know how my 3 year old and 1 year old are doing. That’s the focus of our conversations.

Normal people don’t base their conversations around what Fox News wants them to be ****** off about.
Not so much Fox, but CNN is the worst imo. Total pro left, pro commie, pro anything un Godly

7/24/2021 3:53 PM (edited)
to you,maybe...that doesn't mean it is interesting to everyone.
7/24/2021 5:00 PM
7/24/2021 5:06 PM
You can tell Doug had a great weekend so far from his constant posting of articles.
7/24/2021 7:46 PM
PS: Friday the S&P closed at a record high and the Dow closed above 35k for the first time ever.
7/24/2021 7:48 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/24/2021 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/23/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/22/2021 9:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/21/2021 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/21/2021 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/21/2021 12:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/20/2021 8:13:00 PM (view original):
All3. Republicans are too busy talking about critical race theory, Dr. Seuss, Mr. Potato Head, and Lola Bunny to actually talk policy.
Don’t forget “it’s ok to not want the vaccine.” They’re talking about that a lot too.
You two close-minded fools have zero idea what anybody outside you're little bubble is talking about.
Real people, those working 9-5, of both Parties, are talking about the crazy rise in prices, the growing problems at the border, and yes, how critical race theory doesn't belong in schools. Nobody is talking about getting or not getting vaccines, or any of the other "funny" things you list.
Try getting out from behind your computer and stop fully swallowing every bit of garbage the media feeds you, and find out what's really going on around you. Many people in bob's situation are truly very concerned about needing to head back to work if things continue as they are. Sadly that seems like a joke to you. I guarantee it isn't to them.
Bruh, you’re in the bubble. My entire family is republicans and they’re talking about why aren’t more people getting the vaccine above all else.
and I bet that conversation doesn't go longer than 3 minutes a day.

You’re right it doesn’t! Because like normal people we talk about friends and family, they want to know how my 3 year old and 1 year old are doing. That’s the focus of our conversations.

Normal people don’t base their conversations around what Fox News wants them to be ****** off about.
Not so much Fox, but CNN is the worst imo. Total pro left, pro commie, pro anything un Godly

You're right, CNN is pro COMMUNIST

which is why they hired numerous KNOWN COMMUNIST Trump staffers
7/24/2021 9:49 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/25/2021 2:53:00 PM (view original):

Majority of Americans view future negatively, pessimism soars since May: poll

By Ryan Lovelace - The Washington Times
Man, can’t put my finger on why some people are less optimistic about the future these days than they were in May. Really…..really can’t do it. Hmmmmmmmmmm
7/26/2021 7:24 AM

I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS AND SOME BAD NEWS. FIRST THE BAD NEWS.

PUBLISHER'S NOTE / MARK ALEXANDER

Where’s My Patriot Post?

We pause our operations for a week in summer so our staff can recharge. We’ll be back on the regular publication schedule on Monday, August 2.

AND NOW THE GOOD NEWS. HERE ARE JUST A FEW OTHER PLACES TO GO TO GET THE NEWS.

Top 100 Conservative Websites by Global Alexa Rating

Top 9 Conservative News and Opinion Websites - ThoughtCo

Conservative Websites | Salem Media Group

10+ Best Conservative News Sites In 2021 [Researched-Based]

Top 70 Conservative Political Blogs and Websites in 2021

The Right Links - Conservative Websites

Conservative news | Most popular Conservative news websites

PLUSEWISE IT'S FUN TO NAVIGATE. TRY THE FIRST LINE THEN CLICK ON ANY SITE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU THERE. COOL BEANS. DON'T BOTHER TO THANK ME. I'M JUST GLAD I COULD HELP.

7/26/2021 8:18 AM

RIGHT WING GARBAGE DISINFORMATION SITE GOES DARK FOR A WEEK OF...AND YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP...

VACATION!!!

You KNOW you're looking at a legitimate news source when they close their doors and go dark for a week cuz...SUMMER!!!
7/26/2021 1:09 PM

What do you have to say to HERO Officer Michael Fanone?

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1420031318306566171?s=20
7/27/2021 8:06 PM
That article is actually hilarious.

The author spends three paragraphs complaining about the claim that Jan 6 was "the deadliest attack on the capitol in two centuries." Essentially, he points out that five people died at the capitol (I'll ignore the phrase "Babbitt..... posed no immediate physical harm to him or anybody else," even though "immediate" is doing a LOT of heavy lifting there), then lists two terrorist attacks, one of which killed no one, and the other killed two. Last time I checked, 5>2>0. So immediately we're off to a bad start.

It's also very strange (read: transparent) that those who call the commission "partisan" completely ignore the fact that the Senate rejected a push to have a bipartisan, independent commission, which forced Pelosi to control it on her own.

Next, the author counters the claim that rioters planned on "overturning a democratic election," by arguing that they had no means to do so. No ****. That doesn't mean the intention wasn't there, or that it was less dangerous considering that it could happen again (but more organized this time). Then he says that Obama, Comey, and Mueller wanted to "overturn" the election (his quotes, not mine). Grade-A reach right there. Democrats are 2/2 on the truth so far.

Next, they say that the tear-jerking was hyperbole and incorrect. No, it couldn't have been the greatest attack on our democracy in 100 years, because congresspeople were more in danger in a 1998 attack than on January 6 (debatable). This pivot is bad on two levels: it fails to prove that people in the capitol actually were not fearful for their lives, AND it fails to prove that it wasn't the worst attack on our democracy in 100 years! You would have to prove that the 1998 attack was more dangerous to democracy than thousands of crazy fascists storming the capitol to kill congresspeople and overturn the election. But wait, there's more. He then says that the Mueller investigation, which worked through the legal code of law, and the FBI holding rioters without bail are worse assaults on Democracy. Once again, colossal stretch there, but also, if you think holding people in jail for little to no crime is an assault on democracy, boy, do I got bad news for you. Actually, holding 1/6 rioters without bail is the greatest demonstration of "equality under the law" that you could find. Democrats still batting 1.000, Thornton 0/3

The author concludes the article by compalining about Democrats assaulting democracy because they apparently want to repeal the Constitution, "rights," and balance of powers; of course no specifics were mentioned, nor does he mention that Barr, Trump's former AG, doesn't believe in the separation of powers, or that it is in fact conservatives who pose a greater threat to individual rights and freedoms.

Finally, he urges Republicans to never compromise with Democrats on anything and unilaterally reject every Democratic bill unconditionally in a ploy to hopefully win the midterms. What a great sign for Democracy!!!!

There's nothing that makes me more confident in progressivism than reading conservative "think-pieces" and opinion columns. What a clown show.
7/27/2021 10:03 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/27/2021 10:03:00 PM (view original):
That article is actually hilarious.

The author spends three paragraphs complaining about the claim that Jan 6 was "the deadliest attack on the capitol in two centuries." Essentially, he points out that five people died at the capitol (I'll ignore the phrase "Babbitt..... posed no immediate physical harm to him or anybody else," even though "immediate" is doing a LOT of heavy lifting there), then lists two terrorist attacks, one of which killed no one, and the other killed two. Last time I checked, 5>2>0. So immediately we're off to a bad start.

It's also very strange (read: transparent) that those who call the commission "partisan" completely ignore the fact that the Senate rejected a push to have a bipartisan, independent commission, which forced Pelosi to control it on her own.

Next, the author counters the claim that rioters planned on "overturning a democratic election," by arguing that they had no means to do so. No ****. That doesn't mean the intention wasn't there, or that it was less dangerous considering that it could happen again (but more organized this time). Then he says that Obama, Comey, and Mueller wanted to "overturn" the election (his quotes, not mine). Grade-A reach right there. Democrats are 2/2 on the truth so far.

Next, they say that the tear-jerking was hyperbole and incorrect. No, it couldn't have been the greatest attack on our democracy in 100 years, because congresspeople were more in danger in a 1998 attack than on January 6 (debatable). This pivot is bad on two levels: it fails to prove that people in the capitol actually were not fearful for their lives, AND it fails to prove that it wasn't the worst attack on our democracy in 100 years! You would have to prove that the 1998 attack was more dangerous to democracy than thousands of crazy fascists storming the capitol to kill congresspeople and overturn the election. But wait, there's more. He then says that the Mueller investigation, which worked through the legal code of law, and the FBI holding rioters without bail are worse assaults on Democracy. Once again, colossal stretch there, but also, if you think holding people in jail for little to no crime is an assault on democracy, boy, do I got bad news for you. Actually, holding 1/6 rioters without bail is the greatest demonstration of "equality under the law" that you could find. Democrats still batting 1.000, Thornton 0/3

The author concludes the article by compalining about Democrats assaulting democracy because they apparently want to repeal the Constitution, "rights," and balance of powers; of course no specifics were mentioned, nor does he mention that Barr, Trump's former AG, doesn't believe in the separation of powers, or that it is in fact conservatives who pose a greater threat to individual rights and freedoms.

Finally, he urges Republicans to never compromise with Democrats on anything and unilaterally reject every Democratic bill unconditionally in a ploy to hopefully win the midterms. What a great sign for Democracy!!!!

There's nothing that makes me more confident in progressivism than reading conservative "think-pieces" and opinion columns. What a clown show.
(Slow clap) beautiful take down
7/27/2021 10:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.