Inflation Topic

lol
1/27/2022 2:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/27/2022 11:34:00 AM (view original):

my opinion now is Any child who wants to trans has to wait til they're 18

Usually actual medical procedures/hormones don't happen at super young ages. Again, the common practice is to prescribe puberty blockers until they reach an age where hormones/SRS is best.

You just described essentially the current medical practice that conservatives want to ban.

Why not let them play the sports of their choosing? Guys don't have a biological edge until puberty. A trans woman who is on puberty blockers is effectively equal in terms of athletic ability to a cis woman.
ok so get rid of mens and womens teams and make it a straight gender-blind meritocracy

i'm willing

every high school would have a 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th team and let the kids sort it out in the gym

1/28/2022 2:12 AM

ECONOMY / NATE JACKSON

Don’t Get Too Excited About GDP

Last year’s 5.7% growth is surely good news, but there are headwinds and warnings signs galore.

1/28/2022 5:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/28/2022 5:02:00 PM (view original):

ECONOMY / NATE JACKSON

Last year’s 5.7% growth is surely good news, but there are headwinds and warnings signs galore.

oh yeah we heard this all the time from you under Trump
1/29/2022 2:25 AM

WH's Psaki: Crack Pipes Never Part of 'Safe Smoking Kits'

The Biden administration denied media reports saying the federal government was sending out "safe smoking kits" that included crack pipes.... [Full Story]
2/9/2022 3:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DougOut on 2/11/2022 3:43:00 PM (view original):
The Dems are lost. Unfortunately they are in charge and all we can do is hope for survival until the next election.

DOUGOUT - “I saw the video. Did you? We'll learn a lot when Republicans take back the House.”

SOUND FAMILIAR???

Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

AND THE HYPOCRITE LIAR CARRIES ON.

HILARIOUS.

#LOSER
2/11/2022 7:57 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/11/2022 9:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/9/2022 3:36:00 PM (view original):

WH's Psaki: Crack Pipes Never Part of 'Safe Smoking Kits'

The Biden administration denied media reports saying the federal government was sending out "safe smoking kits" that included crack pipes.... [Full Story]
I would rather they throw all the crackheads in jail.. These Dem's are totally insane/ We have their cousins in Canada.. now mandating almost everyone for a jab.. Flu shots wil be next, and they don't even work
Brent Scher, executive editor at the Free Beacon, which started the fake Biden admin “crack pipe” story.

He just admitted to @washingtonpost that it was essentially made up: “You are correct that the spokesman did not specifically say pipes in response to our questions.”

2/12/2022 2:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/12/2022 11:46:00 AM (view original):
One thing is clear L&F, TRUMP had it right. He was right on the border, on energy policy, jobs...everything. The good old days.
What is the evidence that he was "right" on energy policy or the border?
2/12/2022 2:06 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/12/2022 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 2/12/2022 11:46:00 AM (view original):
One thing is clear L&F, TRUMP had it right. He was right on the border, on energy policy, jobs...everything. The good old days.
What is the evidence that he was "right" on energy policy or the border?
What’s really hilarious/sad is the border is one area Biden hasn’t really changed as much as most democrats would probably want. He’s changed the detaining policies and that’s good, but for the most part there hasn’t been much of a difference between his and Trump’s policies.

Of course Doug doesn’t actually care about policy and it’s all just performative nonsense.
2/12/2022 2:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/29/2022 2:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/28/2022 5:02:00 PM (view original):

ECONOMY / NATE JACKSON

oh yeah we heard this all the time from you under Trump
Lol
2/12/2022 2:26 PM
2/12/2022 2:57 PM
Performative nonsense with zero substance about the question as always.

Also, how was Trump better than Biden on jobs when Biden got employment levels back to pre-pandemic numbers in less than a year? Whatever, it makes more sense to stick my tongue in an outlet than trying to engage Doug in a good faith question.
2/12/2022 3:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.