Inflation Topic

6/30/2022 6:55 PM
TY Wylie. For a minute He was close to funny.
Now it's just memes again.
And dumb cartoons of course.

For folks with their heads buried life is a big joke.
Then ol John Crapper time happens and they be "in need" shall we say.
And they pass a floater whilst they still be plumb raw from the elements..............
Bet they don't laugh then.....prolly hollar "help me Lord" it's a circling and won't stop mocking me...............
6/30/2022 7:12 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/30/2022 7:12:00 PM (view original):

And they pass a floater whilst they still be plumb raw from the elements..............
Bet they don't laugh then.....prolly hollar "help me Lord" it's a circling and won't stop mocking me...............
Oh hi laramiebob. Just wanted to tell you how right you are. I'm talking about the points you made earlier.

I would consider it a great favor if you posted some of the things Christ said, in reference to your point of what a Christian should be.

What came to mind to me was the quote "All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God." Yes.....we are all sinners. You. Me. And that's why we need Christ to be our advocate to GOD the Father. Christ was and is and will always be the perfect sacrifice to atone for all our sins. Isn't it sad that some Christians think they don't sin? That's why I pray every morning and throughout the day and read my Bible and meditate and go to Church to be with others in the body of Christ. I just think it's wonderful how you picked up on that.

I would love to hear some of your quotes from Christ or some of your favorite verses. Thank you and pray for me as I'll be praying for you.
6/30/2022 7:42 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/30/2022 7:42:00 PM (view original):

Oh hi laramiebob. Just wanted to tell you how right you are. I'm talking about the points you made earlier.

I would consider it a great favor if you posted some of the things Christ said, in reference to your point of what a Christian should be.

What came to mind to me was the quote "All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God." Yes.....we are all sinners. You. Me. And that's why we need Christ to be our advocate to GOD the Father. Christ was and is and will always be the perfect sacrifice to atone for all our sins. Isn't it sad that some Christians think they don't sin? That's why I pray every morning and throughout the day and read my Bible and meditate and go to Church to be with others in the body of Christ. I just think it's wonderful how you picked up on that.

I would love to hear some of your quotes from Christ or some of your favorite verses. Thank you and pray for me as I'll be praying for you.
i’ll give you some tomorrow.
How many people can be in the body of jesus before he explodes. Are you in the stomach or some other way?

I just cannot understand how you can love and be loyal to Jesus yet be loyal to the republicans and a man who as close as Bub as anyone can be.

It is a warped contradiction. Christian dems don’t have to go to church as often because we are on the right side of good.
6/30/2022 9:20 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/30/2022 9:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/30/2022 7:42:00 PM (view original):

i’ll give you some tomorrow.
How many people can be in the body of jesus before he explodes. Are you in the stomach or some other way?

I just cannot understand how you can love and be loyal to Jesus yet be loyal to the republicans and a man who as close as Bub as anyone can be.

It is a warped contradiction. Christian dems don’t have to go to church as often because we are on the right side of good.
He was talking to Laramie Bob.

and THIS makes me ROTFL
*Christian dems don’t have to go to church as often because we are on the right side of good.

*I don't believe such a creature even exists

This is almost funny because no Bible believing born again Christian, who lives for God and knows his Bible at all - - would support the Democrat party, and their doctrines of devils. They have gone from slightly left in the 70's, to extreme and wicked beyond description.

This doesn't imply that we are nuts about the Repub's either.

7/1/2022 6:32 AM (edited)
You're right, it doesn't.

It just demonstrates that YOU are NUTS!!

Where in creation did you get this nonsensical idea?? "... no Bible believing born again Christian, who lives for God and knows his Bible at all - - would support the Democrat party, and their doctrines of devils."

Fact is, millions of fine believing Americans do this every year.

Your political ideas are baseless, erroneous, and (Thank Ussen!!) meaningless as YOU don't get a vote or a meaningful say-so!!

BUT, they sure do reveal just how really NUTZ and full of fear you are.

7/1/2022 8:36 AM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 7/1/2022 8:36:00 AM (view original):

Where in creation did you get this nonsensical idea?? "... no Bible believing born again Christian, who lives for God and knows his Bible at all - - would support the Democrat party, and their doctrines of devils."

Your political ideas are baseless, erroneous, and (Thank Ussen!!) meaningless as YOU don't get a vote or a meaningful say-so!!

Heh heh.. You sound a little upset/ I'd rather be nuts than a democrat

So how's your day been so far?
7/1/2022 11:38 AM
Wonderful. Hope you have a great weekend!
7/1/2022 12:17 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 11:39:00 AM (view original):

You definitely got your wish. You are nuts.
7/1/2022 2:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/1/2022 2:52:00 PM (view original):

Me nuts ? and you with the loose screws in the attic.. and there is also a nut loose behind the steering wheel of your car

Blah blah Pllll
7/1/2022 4:33 PM

Probably the least fearful guy here.. or in the top 3
7/1/2022 4:34 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 4:33:00 PM (view original):

Me nuts ? and you with the loose screws in the attic.. and there is also a nut loose behind the steering wheel of your car

Blah blah Pllll
the fact that you think I am nuts and have screws loose in the attic is probably the best case for my being sane that I can think of.
7/2/2022 12:26 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/2/2022 12:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/1/2022 4:33:00 PM (view original):

Blah blah Pllll
the fact that you think I am nuts and have screws loose in the attic is probably the best case for my being sane that I can think of.
This is getting to be fun.. Ok, I admit to having faults, and the brain sometimes goes a bit gonzo.. but I am still glad I am not you

and may the Lord bless you and keep you (seriously)
7/4/2022 10:08 AM
I Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. Anne Coulter too

So hit me with your best shot. Fire away

7/4/2022 10:09 AM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.