FC Dynasty Cup - VI - Swamp City Dragons - Champs Topic

I think I have all my games scheduled and already have a loss and a draw!
7/1/2021 4:12 PM
First standings update comes out tomorrow. We still have quite a few games to schedule. Please do that qickly
7/1/2021 9:38 PM
I am still waiting on a challenge from Bodysnatchers for my Hershey Bears team and from Cambridge Hornets for my Spirit team. My Shadowcats team (which I thought would be the toughest to get scheduled) is all set. Good luck to everyone. I hope to have at least 1 team crack the top 12 this time. After all, isn't the third time supposed to be the charm? :)
7/1/2021 9:57 PM
Games still to be scheduled. Schedule asap please!!
group1
impact vs crunchenators
crunchenators vs impact

group2
none

group3
none

group4
hornets vs shield of cow
hornets vs spirit

group5
snatchers vs hershey
7/2/2021 9:43 PM
Still waiting to hear from bodysnatchers. He accepted my challenge a while ago.
7/3/2021 9:41 PM
We need a hornets at home vs the shield of the cow. looks like we have two homes for the cow.
7/5/2021 12:11 PM
We also still need both sides of crunchenators and impact
7/5/2021 5:53 PM
standings updated
7/5/2021 6:40 PM
still have two games to schedule and we are a week behind schedule. these must be scheduled by EOD tomorrow to play within 2 days or they will be forfeits. please send a screenshot if you submit but isn't accepted.

7/7/2021 1:55 PM
My fault -- didn't realize we'd done 2 at home. Just accepted the Hornets' challenge. Sorry!!!!
7/9/2021 6:39 PM
sorry, been away for a few. i will update sstandings and get next round started tomorrow
7/11/2021 11:39 PM
Round 1 Seeds and Games - Please schedule and play h/a ASAP

1. Fighting Ants
2. Swamp City Dragons
3. North Polar Dragons FC
4. the crutchanators of soccer
All receive byes.

5. The Shield of the Cow vs 12. Aurea Cruce Aquilonis
6. Rushmore FC vs 11. FC Blarneystone Rovers
7. Detroit Bodysnatchers vs 10. Burnaby HIllbillies
8. Peace River Shadowcats FC vs 9. Club de Futbol Deportivo Cotopaxi
7/13/2021 10:16 PM
Thanks for getting all of the round 1 games scheduled! All are between today 7/17 and Tuesday 7/20.
Home Away HomeGoals AwayGoals Date
The Shield of the Cow Aurea Cruce Aquilonis 4 3 7/19
Aurea Cruce Aquilonis The Shield of the Cow 8 2 7/17
Rushmore FC FC Blarneystone Rovers 0 1 7/20
FC Blarneystone Rovers Rushmore FC 3 2 7/18
Detroit Bodysnatchers Burnaby Hillbillies 0 2 7/18
Burnaby Hillbillies Detroit Bodysnatchers 1 2 7/20
Peace River Shadowcats FC Club de Fútbol Deportivo Cotopaxi 0 1 7/18
Club de Fútbol Deportivo Cotopaxi Peace River Shadowcats FC 1 0 7/17

Good start. I hope the Cow isn't in a changeover with that score but it happens to all of us.
Shadowcats and Cotopaxi with a great series. Congrats to Cotopaxi for moving on with aggregate score of 2 -0
The Aquilonis move on with a seeding upset on aggregate 11-6.
Another new team joins the ranks into the quarters. Rovers over Rushmore in 4-2 aggregate series.
In a very close match, the Hillbillies pull out the aggregate 3 -2 and moves onto the next round to play the owners other team.
7/21/2021 7:40 AM (edited)

Quarter Finals

1. The Fighting Ants vs 9. Club de Fútbol Deportivo Cotopaxi - both games scheduled
2. Swamp City Dragons vs 10. Burnaby HIllbillies - both games scheduled
3. North Polar Dragons FC vs 11. FC Blarneystone Rovers - both games scheduled
4. the crutchanators of soccer vs. 12. Aurea Cruce Aquilonis - both games scheduled

Please schedule your h/a games as soon as match-ups are available.
7/23/2021 2:58 PM (edited)
The Quarters are now set. Please schedule your home and away games. All the lower seeds won in upsets in Round 1. We will see if that continues.
7/21/2021 7:43 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
FC Dynasty Cup - VI - Swamp City Dragons - Champs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.