We have TOV%!! / State Farm Thread Soon™ Topic

The earliest post I can find on record is from June 20th, 2010. That's in the suggestions forum. I think that's the earliest because that was when that forum was put into place. So, eleven years & nine days later - we have it!

Honestly, though, I am encouraged by what I hear from the new admins. I know there are people who are riding them every day to fix what is a mess more tangled than anybody can imagine, but I think with some patience it's all going to pay off.

In the coming weeks, I will be making a detailed post about State Farm, the actual problem with it, and how to fix it without destroying a (relatively) small ast% boost for teams that do value getting a couple of good passers. Once I get that going and get feedback for my fix (the values are fluid yet the principle is rock solid), I'll loop admin in and see if there's something they can do more quickly than having to rebuild the entire thing from the ground up, which I am fairly certain is coming at some point.
6/29/2021 3:32 PM
8+ months and all we've gotten is banner ads and they flipped the rookies Y/N? toggle in the league creation thingy and you feel encouraged? and now they are trying to hire some help because they can't keep up.... (and that was more than a month ago)

seems pretty samey to me

but I do look forward (as always) to your informative posts
6/29/2021 9:41 PM
Since TOV% is now a searchable, I am wondering if it can be added to the individual "advanced" player stat summaries ?
There's plenty of room for another column of info :-)
7/3/2021 5:10 PM
We have TOV%!! / State Farm Thread Soon™ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.