255++ Cap Lg TRUE TOC Advantage Season 2 (FULL) Topic

MLB132062

Use all Seasons.

This time back to standard 24 team, 6 Divisions and 2 Wild Cards.

DH all teams.

60/20 Way Above Average Manually selected guys.

Yes, to clones. Yes, to waiver wire. No to trades. No to injuries. No to minor league CAP. No to transaction deadline, (meaning you can adjust your team up until the final series of the year.)

A true 255 TOC advantage, if you choose to play around with the waiver wire by cutting many of your Way above average Manually drafted AAA, plus the 5 million additional cash influx. This allows you to build a CAP team of over 300 Million in a 255 TOC, if you so desire. A little extra work, but worth it IMO.

About Divisions. I will separate owners with two teams into different leagues. Since I will have only one team, I will randomize the divisions until my team is in a division that needs no changes. Then I will flip other teams around to create complete separation. Usually a second team for a second team. (I don't want to spend an hour randomizing the divisions over and over and over until I luckily get all the 2T separated.)
Theme Summary
General Information
Theme #:
Title:
255+ Salary Cap League True TOC Advantage Season 2
Creator:
Date Created:
7/24/2021 7:11:00 PM
Used in a League:
No
Currently In Use:
No (23 spots open)
Notes:
24 team league ALL SEASONS, Standard Set. Two team Max per owner. (162 games, 24 teams, NL:4/4/4, AL:4/4/4, 2/WC, balanced) DH all teams. 60/20 WAA Manual. Yes to clones, WW, and trades. No to injuries, Minor League CAP or transaction deadline. 5 Mil influx after game 1. A true 255 TOC advantage, Roster can be well above 300 Mil.

Owner Rules
Restriction Type:
None

League Rules
Multi-Season League:
No
League Format:
Standard WIS Format (162 games, 24 teams, NL:4/4/4, AL:4/4/4, unbalanced, interleague)
Salary Cap:
$255 Million
Restriction Type:
None

Player Rules - Position Players
Restriction Type:
None

Player Rules - Pitchers
Restriction Type:
None

Ballpark Rules
Restriction Type:
All Ballparks

League Settings
Private League:
No
Promote League:
No
Randomly Align League:
No
Verify Before Schedule:
Yes
Designated Hitter:
Both Leagues
Allow Injuries:
No
Allow Waiver Wire:
Yes
Allow Trades:
Yes
Vetoes Needed:
Transaction Deadline:
No
Additional Cash:
$5,000,000 after game 1
AAA Position Player Count:
AAA Pitcher Count:
AAA Player Quality:
Way Above Average
AAA Selection:
Manual, No Rules
Minors Salary Cap:
No
Live - Limit Play:
No Limit
Live - Games Required:
0 Games Required for Playoffs
Live - Quick Start:
No
Live - Playoff Push:
No

7/24/2021 7:24 PM
255++ Cap Lg TRUE TOC Advantage Season 2 (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.