The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

In the linked video below, "MONTANA MAN" gives it back to Tuckhead for real.

7/25/2021 12:20 AM

RIGHT WING GARBAGE DISINFORMATION SITE GOES DARK FOR A WEEK OF...AND YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP...

VACATION!!!

You KNOW you're looking at a legitimate news source when they close their doors and go dark for a week cuz...SUMMER!!!
7/26/2021 1:15 PM
What is dummy going to have to say to HERO Officer Michael Fanone?

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1420031318306566171?s=20
7/27/2021 10:41 AM
“To my perpetual confusion, I saw the Thin Blue Line flag more than once being carried by the terrorists as they ignored our commands and continued to assault us."

They kept yelling the n-word at the black cops, too.
7/27/2021 10:56 AM
I am watching a TV today. I am watching the hearings on 1/6/21.

I am ANGRY at all you who support Trump and try to claim that YOU are NOT what you are portrayed to be. (Racists, Morons, etc).

YES YOU ARE, or AT THE VERY LEAST, you are aligned with many who are SCUM!!!

RACIST PIGS who wrap themselves in FAKE Patriotism all the while they call themselves PATRIOTS!!!

YOU MAKE ME PUKE and I am angry!

I PRAY you DO get what you deserve.

TRUMPETS, watch TV IF YOU DARE, Learn how stupid you have been!!!
7/27/2021 2:15 PM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 7/27/2021 12:36:00 PM (view original):
I am watching a TV today. I am watching the hearings on 1/6/21.

I am ANGRY at all you who support Trump and try to claim that YOU are NOT what you are portrayed to be. (Racists, Morons, etc).

YES YOU ARE, or AT THE VERY LEAST, you are aligned with many who are SCUM!!!

RACIST PIGS who wrap themselves in FAKE Patriotism all the while they call themselves PATRIOTS!!!

YOU MAKE ME PUKE and I am angry!

I PRAY you DO get what you deserve.

TRUMPETS, watch TV IF YOU DARE, Learn who stupid you have been!!!
I've been there for a while bob and this hearing today is a perfect example of why.
7/27/2021 12:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Don't worry Canuck. You don't matter. You didn't VOTE Trump. You can't be blamed for helping elect a racist con man scumbag!
That's on us!
7/28/2021 8:36 AM
8/9/2021 12:06 PM
80 percent of adults (18+) in Maine have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

The COVID hospitalization rate in Florida is 12x higher than in Maine, per capita right now.

8/9/2021 4:39 PM
Yup. Your chances of a serious COVID case goes WAYYYYY down if vaccinated
8/9/2021 5:05 PM
The office of Gov. Ron DeSantis announces that the Florida Board of Education can withhold the salaries of superintendents and school board members who defy the governor’s executive order prohibiting mask mandates.

It's important to know that this is becoming a constitutional crisis in Florida. Local school districts are empowered by the state constitution to make local decisions about education. This top-down approach is testing the document: “The school board shall operate, control and supervise all free public schools within the school district and determine the rate of school district taxes within the limits prescribed herein."

Constitutional and small government conservatives, ladies and gentlemen.
8/9/2021 6:17 PM
13,977 Floridians are in the hospital RIGHT NOW being treated for COVID-19. This is the most ever. Again.

8/9/2021 8:26 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/28/2021 8:36:00 AM (view original):
Don't worry Canuck. You don't matter. You didn't VOTE Trump. You can't be blamed for helping elect a racist con man scumbag!
That's on us!
You have no clue what a racist even is. Trump is not that. However, the hatred of the evil left for the God fearing right is still alive and well. .. and the left is exceedingly evil. Seems that the decay is an exponential growth curve in the upward direction. and
I matter as much as any of you clowns south of 49.. even if I cannot vote, I can still pray that God will be merciful to the US of A. and that (mercy) is something you do NOT deserve

So
8/10/2021 7:54 AM
I know quite clearly what racism is. You represent quite effectively.............every time you post!!

But you're not really a problem for the USA (or anyone else!!). You're a dinosaur, just waiting around to die.
8/10/2021 8:35 AM
1|2|3...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.