The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

OK Dino.
10/5/2021 2:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Kristen Sinema - Arizona Approval Ratings

First Quarter approval - 48%
Third Quarter approval - 42%

First Quarter approval among Dems - 67%
Third Quarter approval among Dems - 46% and dropping precipitously.

No matter what she does now unless she completely caves she can look for a primary in 2024
and it will be pure.
10/5/2021 7:27 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/5/2021 8:57:00 AM (view original):
Jeeshus Canuck. THAT is some of the most dangerous STUPID **** I've seen you post!!

Living a healthy life will NOT have any impact on your ability to fend off Covid - 19.
And absolutely NO ONE should be making health decisions based on YOUR WAGERS!!!

Also, every child in the U.S. is MANDATED to have a whole series of vaccinations before they can enter a public school!
We've been doing it for decades and it has saved countless lives!!

Read a book or something.
Try and smarten up for God's sake.
I just read your post. LB you sound a bit agitated.. but this is understandable.

I am going to make a thread about Plagues.. Give me some time to set it up.. Look forward to your input.

Living a healthy life is the best way to go, my friend. We are all going to die eventually, but it's much better to be able to kick a-- when you are an old geezer, than be frail and worn down

Now WHERE did I put my reading glasses THIS time??

Sheesh, I am wearing them.

I give it 20 more years, and you will be able to read that again and have a chuckle

Why did WIS eliminate the rest of the emoges?? Gone totally pc? (That is another disease: Pol Corr)

Have at 'er bub

10/5/2021 9:27 PM (edited)
If you are older and have no preexisting conditions like diabetes or emphysema or obesity or cardiac problems or high cholesterol you may not be able fend off the Covid but you would be at a lesser risk for very serious problems or death.
10/5/2021 9:19 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/5/2021 9:19:00 PM (view original):
If you are older and have no preexisting conditions like diabetes or emphysema or obesity or cardiac problems or high cholesterol you may not be able fend off the Covid but you would be at a lesser risk for very serious problems or death.
Over 85% of them who died from this are older than I am. Next week, (God willing) I will be 76

I think fear kills more people than this thing, if you consider that fear has torment and also causes Cortisol spikes, as well as sleep problems, heart problems, and other health problems.

I guess you younger pups can't get that.. but I tried

btw Thumbs up on your earlier post. re my non vaxx

10/5/2021 9:31 PM (edited)
In the USA 1/165 people between 50 and 65 have died so far.
10/5/2021 9:45 PM
long covid is also a thing, even if you don't die you have about a 10% chance of having a serious long-term condition
10/5/2021 10:06 PM
WYLIE I believe I have posted my gripes with Big Pharma a few times. I resist the whole concept of making as many people dependant on your drugs as you can, and then resisting attempts by Alternative medicine to actually sell products that WORK.

I can give countless examples, but I won't... because I have already done so.

HERE IS THE GOAL OF THE PHARMA INDUSTRY:

Make as much money as they can. Get you hooked on their Drugs for LIFE.. and charge you to the very MAX. They also work very hard to get doctors to tell you "You will be on these drugs for the rest of your life" I have heard this personally. They also tried to tell me I would die if I didn't take their meds. F fwd 5 years and I am healthy and strong,, more than probably 90% of my age group, and I give a margin of 7 years either side. Not boasting, just saying..

These a-holes LIED to me. Staten Drugs can totally destroy your liver, and muscle fiber. My own brother in law is a shell of his former self. about 4 years ago 'They' told him to take those
statens because his cholesterol was high. (News flash, just as many people with good cholesterol also get the big H) They told me I had to take them or else. It this sounds like the workings of a DRUG CARTEL, you are right on. Well I refused and with a change in diet and some inclusion of some Healthy hers and spices, I LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL by over 40 percent.. and did it in less than 5 Months.. Doctors were amazed. I told them how, and they tried to crap on my answers. Most doctors know very little, or next to NOTHING about nutrition, diet and the benefits of exercise. Big Pharma tells them what to prescribe.. I will suggest one more thing. IF I had done the Statens, the Metoprolol, and the other crap.. I would probably be dead today. For sure, my liver would be totally wrecked.

My bro in law's cholesterol is still high, btw and Statens milked another $3,000 out of the system

Again, I say DO the MATH. Americans are spending about $3200 a head, per year.. on LEGAL drugs. Possibly that much again on illegal stuff. and they are NOT any healthier.. So this is all my resistance to the control freaks, who are disguised as sheep, but are wolves who will eat you alive. I hope you get this

Suicides are UP, BIG time among teenagers, since the 60's. Back then Ritalin was illegal, and it was sold on the streets as SPEED.
Today doctors are prescribing it to kids, and people who are 'ADHD' This is ANOTHER lie. ADHD was created to sell speed to kids. Get it? THINK outside the box. Over a hundred million bux a year are spent on this nerve poison, and the ones who are on it are like zombies.. meaning only half alive. The head meds weren't there.. 50 years ago.. thats why so many of us are still here..

Today they are here (Zoloft, Paxel, Ritalin, et al) and the lemmings walk right into the trap, totally unaware of what is being done to them. Then they go off their head meds and go on a killing spree, or just kill themselves. So sad.

Big Pharma does NOT want you to be healthy. Never forget that

They have more power than we realize. Funny thing, when I related that to my doctor, he agreed with me.. He is also a non conformist.

So Wylie, that is why I am slow to take Pharma's instant cure aka needle.
I don't trust the B*astards, nor do I trust the promoters

The difference between the Columbian Drug Cartels and Big Pharma? Not much. They both are equally ruthless

Big pharma has more power than you can even imagine

Try to think outside that box. You aren't dumb, and I know you are able..

and the bottom line? If I come to believe that a vaccine will actually work, I might take it. BUT I need to be convinced that the side effects are very minimal.

If you take it, then fine. Don't forget to get the booster, and the next booster. Hey, in 2 more years, you might have had 5 more!!

Pfizer needs you
10/5/2021 10:11 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/5/2021 9:45:00 PM (view original):
In the USA 1/165 people between 50 and 65 have died so far.
This year? In the last 12 months? In a given year, what is the normal death rate for that 15 year gap-group?
10/5/2021 10:18 PM
It is only 17 months.
10/5/2021 10:28 PM
Attention K Mart Shoppers

The Blacklist returns on October 21 at 8 pm on NBC.
10/5/2021 10:53 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/5/2021 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/5/2021 2:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/5/2021 5:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/4/2021 9:07:00 PM (view original):
And you're not dictating to others by saying if i don't accept Jesus as my savior I am going to hell? (I know, it's not YOU who says that, it is God...Well, not my God.)Maybe I don't think a baby that is not born yet can be innocent or not innocent.
As far as trying to force my will on others, what is the difference between making people get the vaccine and creating a law making speeding, or drugs or anything else illegal? Isn't that forcing one's will on others?
You are thousands of miles away from me so you are no threat to me, but your unvaccinated state is a threat to people you come in contact with every day. What about them? You didn't really answer my question. How would getting the vaccine harm you? Could there be side affects? Sure, I guess there can be. You can die on the operating table during any operation. Does that mean you shouldn't have an operation that may save your life due to the possibility?
There is a huge difference between what the Bible says, and what Health officials are pushing.. and,.. If you choose to reject him, that is your choice. Not really my problem. However, if I sugar coat the truth, then it is me who is the coward.. You can choose life, or choose death. That is found in John Ch 3, but rather than hit you over and over with it, I suggest you look it up.. I also don't name call you for refusing to believe.. not that that makes me some kind of great guy, but it is what it is. I know I can not convert anyone, but I still share the message if and when possible. Cheers and stay well
I noticed you still won't or can't answer the question. If you remember, I asked how getting the vaccine would hurt you, and other than to say there could be side effects, you have not supplied an answer. Also, I do not reject God, I just reject YOUR God.
Sugar coat the truth?? Your opinion is not the truth. It may be the truth, but it also may not be the truth.
He gives his opinion. Why should you need to teach him specifically how to learn to love the vaccine.
And why do you think your wisdom will magically enlighten him to understand the error of his ways.

And why does he have to answer your questions.
So much badger and so many badges.

And what difference does it matter what your religion is vs his.

Have a discussion instead of an inquisition.
Lostnfound is a believer and whether I do or do not agree with him I respect how he is committed to his beliefs.

He does not demean anyone and you must give very dedicated religious believers slack.
It is about understanding and tolerance and friendship and common ground.
Do I wish L.N.F. stayed off of religious references.
Yes. But he intends only good from it so if you disagree let it go.

I am not here to bash heads or condemn people’s expressions of their well meaning sacred religious
beliefs even if I have ones that are very different.

Full disclosure I was not always this way but I changed and change is possible.

I see Lostnfound as a very intelligent man with tremendous reverence for God and a willingness to engage his opinions without rancor.
I like him and I respect him and so should you all.
and I gave my opinion. Nobody was addressing you. Why do you find it necessary to comment on what I post? I have no problem with the Canuck being very religious. If it helps him, I'm all for it. I don't care what religion he practices. He seems to care what religion I practice, because he constantly tells me I am going to hell, because I don't practice the same religion as him. He can partake of whatever faith he likes, but I don't appreciate it when people tell me what my faith should be.
I rarely demean people either. I have no proof but I'd bet you demean people (mostly tangplay) more than I do.
Show me where I condemned his religious beliefs? I think I said his God is not my God.
Also, you complain that my posts have no substance, than complain when I ask lnf a serious answer. I just want to hear his answer. If he chooses not to give it to me, that's okay.
10/5/2021 11:51 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/5/2021 10:11:00 PM (view original):
WYLIE I believe I have posted my gripes with Big Pharma a few times. I resist the whole concept of making as many people dependant on your drugs as you can, and then resisting attempts by Alternative medicine to actually sell products that WORK.

I can give countless examples, but I won't... because I have already done so.

HERE IS THE GOAL OF THE PHARMA INDUSTRY:

Make as much money as they can. Get you hooked on their Drugs for LIFE.. and charge you to the very MAX. They also work very hard to get doctors to tell you "You will be on these drugs for the rest of your life" I have heard this personally. They also tried to tell me I would die if I didn't take their meds. F fwd 5 years and I am healthy and strong,, more than probably 90% of my age group, and I give a margin of 7 years either side. Not boasting, just saying..

These a-holes LIED to me. Staten Drugs can totally destroy your liver, and muscle fiber. My own brother in law is a shell of his former self. about 4 years ago 'They' told him to take those
statens because his cholesterol was high. (News flash, just as many people with good cholesterol also get the big H) They told me I had to take them or else. It this sounds like the workings of a DRUG CARTEL, you are right on. Well I refused and with a change in diet and some inclusion of some Healthy hers and spices, I LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL by over 40 percent.. and did it in less than 5 Months.. Doctors were amazed. I told them how, and they tried to crap on my answers. Most doctors know very little, or next to NOTHING about nutrition, diet and the benefits of exercise. Big Pharma tells them what to prescribe.. I will suggest one more thing. IF I had done the Statens, the Metoprolol, and the other crap.. I would probably be dead today. For sure, my liver would be totally wrecked.

My bro in law's cholesterol is still high, btw and Statens milked another $3,000 out of the system

Again, I say DO the MATH. Americans are spending about $3200 a head, per year.. on LEGAL drugs. Possibly that much again on illegal stuff. and they are NOT any healthier.. So this is all my resistance to the control freaks, who are disguised as sheep, but are wolves who will eat you alive. I hope you get this

Suicides are UP, BIG time among teenagers, since the 60's. Back then Ritalin was illegal, and it was sold on the streets as SPEED.
Today doctors are prescribing it to kids, and people who are 'ADHD' This is ANOTHER lie. ADHD was created to sell speed to kids. Get it? THINK outside the box. Over a hundred million bux a year are spent on this nerve poison, and the ones who are on it are like zombies.. meaning only half alive. The head meds weren't there.. 50 years ago.. thats why so many of us are still here..

Today they are here (Zoloft, Paxel, Ritalin, et al) and the lemmings walk right into the trap, totally unaware of what is being done to them. Then they go off their head meds and go on a killing spree, or just kill themselves. So sad.

Big Pharma does NOT want you to be healthy. Never forget that

They have more power than we realize. Funny thing, when I related that to my doctor, he agreed with me.. He is also a non conformist.

So Wylie, that is why I am slow to take Pharma's instant cure aka needle.
I don't trust the B*astards, nor do I trust the promoters

The difference between the Columbian Drug Cartels and Big Pharma? Not much. They both are equally ruthless

Big pharma has more power than you can even imagine

Try to think outside that box. You aren't dumb, and I know you are able..

and the bottom line? If I come to believe that a vaccine will actually work, I might take it. BUT I need to be convinced that the side effects are very minimal.

If you take it, then fine. Don't forget to get the booster, and the next booster. Hey, in 2 more years, you might have had 5 more!!

Pfizer needs you
again, I didn't ask you position about "big pharma". I just asked if the taking the vaccine would harm you. You still haven't answered that other than to say you don't trust big pharma.
10/5/2021 11:54 PM
Dino and I are enshrined - 2 sites for Dino and 1 for me.
Personally I love the attention and devotion.
Let’s have a third.

Thank you fans.
No autographs please.
10/6/2021 12:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.