The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

”“They’re doing this because they LIKE lockdowns” has led to innumerable bad takes for months; now it’s leading people to miss how angry vaccinated people are at unvaccinated for forcing a return to precautions on their behalf.”
8/10/2021 11:13 AM
8/10/2021 2:32 PM
Here's a translation that dummy might be able to understand...
8/10/2021 8:12 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/10/2021 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Nobody buys your bullshit dummy. Here's the "mission statement" from the assclowns who published the above "fake news"...

"Heritage Foundation President Kay C. James leads an organization whose mission is to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."

You live in a VACUUM dummy. All your sources and "news" are garbage spewed from pathetic, misleading, agenda-following cons.

Here's some REAL NEWS and ACTUAL FACT-CHECKING on the subject of Covid and Flori-duh.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/09/fact-check-covid-19-surge-overwhelms-hospitals-beyond-bed-capacity/5472960001/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/06/ron-desantis/ron-desantis-effort-blame-covid-19-spread-migrants/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/06/desantiss-effort-blame-biden-covid-surge-florida/

I read the heritage foundation article. It was a ******* joke. They essentially dismiss the idea that DeSantis is at partial fault for the rise in cases because he called for people to get vaccines and wear a mask a couple of times.
8/10/2021 10:28 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/10/2021 7:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/28/2021 8:36:00 AM (view original):
Don't worry Canuck. You don't matter. You didn't VOTE Trump. You can't be blamed for helping elect a racist con man scumbag!
That's on us!
You have no clue what a racist even is. Trump is not that. However, the hatred of the evil left for the God fearing right is still alive and well. .. and the left is exceedingly evil. Seems that the decay is an exponential growth curve in the upward direction. and
I matter as much as any of you clowns south of 49.. even if I cannot vote, I can still pray that God will be merciful to the US of A. and that (mercy) is something you do NOT deserve

So
I'd like to know...do you think that Trump is God fearing? Are the right the only ones that fear God? Personally, I don't want to fear God.I want to think that if God exists he is a benevolent God. Not one you have to fear. Guess that means I'm going to hell, eh?
8/11/2021 12:35 AM
8/14/2021 2:18 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/10/2021 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Or a bit less than one half of one percent of the total population. Yeah, GLOBAL RED ALERT!! ROFL
8/16/2021 9:47 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/11/2021 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Don't worry Canuck. You don't matter. You didn't VOTE Trump. You can't be blamed for helping elect a racist con man scumbag!
That's on us!
You have no clue what a racist even is. Trump is not that. However, the hatred of the evil left for the God fearing right is still alive and well. .. and the left is exceedingly evil. Seems that the decay is an exponential growth curve in the upward direction. and
I matter as much as any of you clowns south of 49.. even if I cannot vote, I can still pray that God will be merciful to the US of A. and that (mercy) is something you do NOT deserve

So
I'd like to know...do you think that Trump is God fearing? Are the right the only ones that fear God? Personally, I don't want to fear God.I want to think that if God exists he is a benevolent God. Not one you have to fear. Guess that means I'm going to hell, eh?
I believe the Repub's are far more God-fearing. Trump needs work. He does lack Bible knowledge. but he at least stands for something. Border control for eg. But unlike the current gang of thugs, he cares and is for making America great again, and the left is for killing it.. and their goal (imho of course) is to bring the US of A under one umbrella with the whole rest of the world.. So that, one huge government can take over and make us all miserable beyond our wildest imaginations.

When that happens, some of you will not even realize what has happened. I do feel bad for the under 60 crowd, as many or most of them were not educated, but indoctrinated.

IF I can find it, I will will post a link to a clip that shows how sick in the head Canadian politicians are. This lady politician cannot answer a simple question yes or no. Watch it..

https://youtu.be/kGFxEHmf3Bg

U will have to copy paste this

This is 4:24 of pain. Remember this idiot is paid by my taxes.
8/16/2021 9:59 AM
Border "control" is Biblical............. who knew?

I kinda wonder which God it is that He thinks the Repugs fear more....... but then I realized who cares?
This nutjob doesn't even know the Republican Party doesn't really exist anymore.
That "Party" has been taken over by Tea-baggers and Racists disguised as dumb reality TV host sheeples.

Many are neighbors of mine......... they fly flags, like F*ck Biden, Not My President, and of course the Stars and Bars.
They fly them quite proudly in fact.
But then, there ain't many dentists round these parts.
Can't make a livin'.
Lotsa folks got no teeth.
Or brains.

Like the Canuck with the flying fingers and Jesus complex.
Neer-do-wells and no-nothings.

8/16/2021 12:02 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/16/2021 10:00:00 AM (view original):
That's on us!

So
I believe the Repub's are far more God-fearing. Trump needs work. He does lack Bible knowledge. but he at least stands for something. Border control for eg. But unlike the current gang of thugs, he cares and is for making America great again, and the left is for killing it.. and their goal (imho of course) is to bring the US of A under one umbrella with the whole rest of the world.. So that, one huge government can take over and make us all miserable beyond our wildest imaginations.

When that happens, some of you will not even realize what has happened. I do feel bad for the under 60 crowd, as many or most of them were not educated, but indoctrinated.

IF I can find it, I will will post a link to a clip that shows how sick in the head Canadian politicians are. This lady politician cannot answer a simple question yes or no. Watch it..

I'm curious...what exactly makes you think that Trump cares even a little about America? As far as I could tell he cares only about himself and maybe his family. Was it his scam college to rip off American people? as it his downplaying of the pandemic to the general public, while being tested every day as well as having anyone he came in contact with tested? as it his making fun of a physically handicapped person? Was it his belittling nicknames for anyone who ****** him off? Was it his constant lying? I really want to know what makes you think he cares about anyone other than himself?
8/16/2021 1:15 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/16/2021 10:00:00 AM (view original):
That's on us!

So

also, I will not copy and paste that. I have no interest in Canadian politics...don't have much interest in American politics. I distrust ALL politicians regardless of their party affiliation.
8/16/2021 1:17 PM
You are NOT my amigo!

I have nothing "all figured out"...........
I am still growing.
I hope I still have a long path to walk and a lot of learning to do.
I do think I'm mentally superior to those who spout stupid sheit publicly on the internet.
Like you.
Send me a SM and I'll advise you where you can put your 200 bucks.
I bet that was Canadian, eh?
What's that worth these days?
8/17/2021 12:28 PM
In the SAME post our ****-for-brains guy from Canada says...

"I would wager $200.to your twenty, that my IQ is at least 15 points above yours"

and then follows it up with...

"Self exaltation is folly, amigo.. and the pursuit of it can destroy your whole life"

In typical religious zealot dimbulb fashion.....
Himeth noteth practice whateth himeth preacheth.

8/17/2021 8:09 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/17/2021 8:09:00 PM (view original):
In the SAME post our ****-for-brains guy from Canada says...

"I would wager $200.to your twenty, that my IQ is at least 15 points above yours"

and then follows it up with...

"Self exaltation is folly, amigo.. and the pursuit of it can destroy your whole life"

In typical religious zealot dimbulb fashion.....
Himeth noteth practice whateth himeth preacheth.

Yes,, you nailed me .. I actually agree w you

Comment was dumb. I even erased it.

I admit to a fault. There is no other way out
8/19/2021 12:08 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.