The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Dino = Jetson
10/11/2021 8:49 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/11/2021 7:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/11/2021 3:45:00 AM (view original):
Let me see, Kidneystones 20 yrs back, another one 15 years back, O Heart surgery 5 yrs ago, and YOU ask me if I have ever been to a doctor. Dumb question

Stop trying to play head games and we can have something that resembles a conversation..

Maybe you rather fight. The ring is down the hall and to the left. Being I am old and slow, you will have to wait for me
You are correct , sir.
He sets it up so that you have to answer his idiotic questions.
But when did you stop hitting your wife is his motif.
He chooses not to have respectful discussions without
starting to demand that you answer his cross examination questions. Up to this point it is his only way. Sickening and boring.
It is far better not to engage his assinine bs games seriously.
Clearly yall have never heard of a rhetorical question. But of course, completely dodge my actual point and just talk about how mean I am.

I'm not gonna have a "respectful" discussion with a lunatic. If you claim that the earth is flat, I'm not going to pretend that your point has merit. If you are spreading dangerous misinformation about the vaccine, I'm not going to be respectful.
10/11/2021 1:43 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/11/2021 3:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/10/2021 1:41:00 PM (view original):

How many doctors have EVER asked you about your diet, or how you eat?

Have you ever been to the doctor? Yes?

Also, conservatives are always the ones pushing against regulations ensuring that we need to eat more healthily or get more options, so it really doesn't seem like you care about this issue.

You just HAVE to make it about politics. Y U DOO DAT?
You've never made it about politics before? EVERYTHING is political. If you're being a hypocrite, I'm gonna call you out on it.
10/11/2021 1:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/11/2021 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/11/2021 7:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/11/2021 3:45:00 AM (view original):
Let me see, Kidneystones 20 yrs back, another one 15 years back, O Heart surgery 5 yrs ago, and YOU ask me if I have ever been to a doctor. Dumb question

Stop trying to play head games and we can have something that resembles a conversation..

Maybe you rather fight. The ring is down the hall and to the left. Being I am old and slow, you will have to wait for me
You are correct , sir.
He sets it up so that you have to answer his idiotic questions.
But when did you stop hitting your wife is his motif.
He chooses not to have respectful discussions without
starting to demand that you answer his cross examination questions. Up to this point it is his only way. Sickening and boring.
It is far better not to engage his assinine bs games seriously.
Clearly yall have never heard of a rhetorical question. But of course, completely dodge my actual point and just talk about how mean I am.

I'm not gonna have a "respectful" discussion with a lunatic. If you claim that the earth is flat, I'm not going to pretend that your point has merit. If you are spreading dangerous misinformation about the vaccine, I'm not going to be respectful.
You are not going to change the world by trying to beat another person into submission with your argument.
I don’t understand needing to try to convince someone you think is a “ lunatic “ that he is wrong. You should not be needing to do that.
It, contrary to what you think, is not your job , to force people to think as you do or receive your wrath.

You are very very rarely constructive or well meaning or engaged in new and developing news.
10/11/2021 2:05 PM (edited)
I'm mostly here because it's fun to argue with people about vapid political bullshit. Not sure why King Dino is here.
10/11/2021 2:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
OK, and whatever. It's a simple and valid point, especially for a male to make.
I'm not even sure as a Male, if I'm equipped to even weigh in on this issue.
For most folks the issue seems to center on their religious views.
I can't view things that way.

AND, I won't, as a male, tell a woman what SHE can (not) do with her body.
Not that I approve of labia piercing.
10/11/2021 3:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I think it is just a catchy slogan.
The important part is the choice over reproduction - up to a certain point.
10/11/2021 3:42 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/11/2021 2:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm mostly here because it's fun to argue with people about vapid political bullshit. Not sure why King Dino is here.
Well, what you do is have vapid arguments in order to force your “arguments” down people’s throats and no one else thinks it is fun to say the least.
10/11/2021 3:45 PM
Jetson= Dino
10/11/2021 7:29 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/11/2021 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/11/2021 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Well, what you do is have vapid arguments in order to force your “arguments” down people’s throats and no one else thinks it is fun to say the least.
Why, exactly, are you here?
10/12/2021 12:38 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/11/2021 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/10/2021 9:17:00 AM (view original):
Here's another word for you. CHOICE!

Her body, HER choice!

FREEDOM!
I'm bored to tears with this argument. It's absolute nonsense. There is no scientific argument, and only a very weak legal argument, that a fetus is part of the mother's body.

In cases where the mother's wellbeing is in significant danger from carrying out a pregnancy, the vast majority of Americans support legal abortion. If that isn't the case, the mother's body is far less significantly affected by the decision than the fetus' body.

I'm pro-choice, but I'm sick of this stupid shibboleth.
I agree that "my body, my choice" is a bad slogan, but for a slightly different reason. If you're anti abortion, you likely believe that abortion is murder, and if something is murder, there isn't a whole lot that wouldn't be justified to prevent it. It's not really your choice if you're murdering someone or not.

The counter to your argument would be to point out that if a fetus is removed from someone, the fetus dies but the person survives.

A major pet peeve of mine is when people try to use "science" to answer philosophical questions. For example, the question of when someone gains personhood is philosophical, not scientific. You can use science to inform your answer, but it is a philosophical question. Another example is trans people - "science" doesn't tell us what a "man" or "woman" is - that, again, is philosophical.
10/12/2021 12:44 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/11/2021 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Ok. But that has nothing to do with abortion. Which is the entire point.

Also, it's almost certainly not true. I can't tell how many people tell me they won't tell a woman what she can do with her body, but still favor drug laws, seatbelt laws, mandatory vaccines for public education, and all sorts of other laws that directly involve telling people of both genders what they can and can't do with their bodies.
Yeah, I agree with this too. I used to consistently say, "well, as a guy, I shouldn't weigh in on this," but upon further reflection, that's bs. If you want to say that only people who have experienced pregnancy should opine on the issue, that's another thing, but even as a man, whether or not abortion is legal still affects me.

And besides, that argument only silences pro choice people. Pro lifers think abortion is murder, and no one who is fighting against murder would shut up just because they're a guy. If you're pro choice, why would you silence your own voices?
10/12/2021 12:47 AM
Pro lifers is a BS term! Those folks have PROVED that THEY are NOT Pro LIFE! Those folks just want to force their beliefs on all of us! They invent all sorts of offensive non words like "pre-born"..............??? What?? You mean a Fetus?

I give no quarter to folks who want to deny freedom of personal choice to others, especially when the choice involved does NOT affect the freedom deniers personal lives at ALL!
10/12/2021 8:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.