The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Wanna make the bet with me?
8/18/2021 10:40 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/18/2021 10:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 8/17/2021 8:09:00 PM (view original):
In the SAME post our ****-for-brains guy from Canada says...

"I would wager $200.to your twenty, that my IQ is at least 15 points above yours"

and then follows it up with...

"Self exaltation is folly, amigo.. and the pursuit of it can destroy your whole life"

In typical religious zealot dimbulb fashion.....
Himeth noteth practice whateth himeth preacheth.

Yes,, you nailed me .. I actually agree w you

I just run out of patience with them who are forever name calling others as stupid.. My bad

but I would still make that bet

Cheers
you would

but will you

christian

you can repay that debt right here at this very website

buy the man a six pack
8/18/2021 11:26 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/18/2021 10:40:00 PM (view original):
Wanna make the bet with me?
Seriously? Make my bed with you??

Forget it. Besides, IQ is over rated.

I can prove it.

You probably can, too
8/19/2021 12:10 AM
"I would wager $200.to your twenty, that my IQ is at least 15 points above yours"

"IQ is over rated"

???????
8/19/2021 4:16 PM
tang, I think he meant YOUR IQ is over rated, not his!
8/19/2021 7:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/19/2021 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Who cares?

and in 40+ years, the US has had two presidents I liked; Reagan, and Trump; The rest were useless, butt kissing puppets. Ask Candace Owens why she likes Donald T. You will get a much more intelligent reply that you will ever hear from Nancy Pelosi, who is a Communist at heart.. in fact the Demos are communists at heart. They are going to take the country down, and why I care, is the rest of the free world will fall with it. What will be left is a nightmare

and what nerve, Lar-bob, to suggest only an American can post an opinion on US politics. You are a control freak..
8/20/2021 10:25 PM
Repuglickcan policies at work...

The repuglickcan base is DYING because many of you are just plain old STUPID.
12/1/2021 10:57 AM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 8/21/2021 11:15:00 AM (view original):

The repuglickcan base is DYING because many of you are just plain old ******* STUPID.
There you go again. name calling. You sound like you are implying that you are mentally superior to them. Good for a laugh
8/21/2021 6:26 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/20/2021 10:27:00 PM (view original):
Who cares?

and in 40+ years, the US has had two presidents I liked; Reagan, and Trump; The rest were useless, butt kissing puppets. Ask Candace Owens why she likes Donald T. You will get a much more intelligent reply that you will ever hear from Nancy Pelosi, who is a Communist at heart.. in fact the Demos are communists at heart. They are going to take the country down, and why I care, is the rest of the free world will fall with it. What will be left is a nightmare

and what nerve, Lar-bob, to suggest only an American can post an opinion on US politics. You are a control freak..
Obviously, you care? You're the one who wanted to bet about your IQ being higher than someone else's IQ.
And who cares how many American presidents you have liked? You aren't an American. You can certainly post your opinion on US politics, but don't expect me (or likely anyone else) to care about your opinion.
8/21/2021 6:30 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/21/2021 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/20/2021 10:27:00 PM (view original):
Who cares?

Obviously, you care? You're the one who wanted to bet about your IQ being higher than someone else's IQ.
And who cares how many American presidents you have liked? You aren't an American. You can certainly post your opinion on US politics, but don't expect me (or likely anyone else) to care about your opinion.
You are unable to carry on a conversation. You just like to attack anyone who has a different view than you have. That is true of every Dem supporter in Off topic

and why would you even care what ANYONE here liked or didn't like as past president. So I am not an American.. t t the truth, that makes me very happy
8/21/2021 6:35 PM (edited)
that is what I call irony. I attack anyone who has a different view from me? You mean like I tell anyone who has not accepted Jesus as their savior that the are going to hell? Or anyone who supports a woman's right to an abortion is a murderer? Oh, wait, that's you.

If, like you say, no one here cares what anyone here liked or didn't like as past president, why would you bother to tell us?

It makes me happy too...that's one less idiotic American.
8/21/2021 6:42 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/21/2021 6:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 8/21/2021 11:15:00 AM (view original):

The repuglickcan base is DYING because many of you are just plain old ******* STUPID.
There you go again. name calling. You sound like you are implying that you are mentally superior to them. Good for a laugh
I am. I got vaccinated and I wear a mask when needed. Mental superiority has been CLEARLY established over the soon to be DEAD.
8/21/2021 7:07 PM

He Is Profoundly Sorry

sure, now

what a douche
8/23/2021 11:14 PM
oh we got us another one

a antivax politician from wisconsin who hopefully is about to croak from the china bat AIDS

at least he's goin down swinging, he's not regretting and reflecting

he must be smart though, he stumbled his fat *** to a libary

lookit him read the classics

8/24/2021 10:41 AM
oh here's another one

thankyou for your service, heartfelt radio talkshow patriot ignoramus

rsp would say see you in HELL you C*NT *** lying B*TCH

but i'm not like that
8/24/2021 11:07 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.