The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Here is the public equivalent of a couple of a couple of the clowns lurking around these boards...

https://www.thecut.com/2020/05/who-is-jacob-wohl-failed-smears.html
8/31/2021 9:46 AM

Former CIA officer and conspiracy theorist who called pandemic a hoax dies of Covid

whoops-a-daisy
8/31/2021 1:26 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/30/2021 8:49:00 AM (view original):
"Karma has not taken care of terrorists, or Drug lords, or Commie China. So much for that idea but in the end, we all stand before God, and HIS judgement is perfect"

I believe that, in the end, your KARMA will dictate your fate. It could also be nothing but one long dirt nap. At least I admit that NONE OF US "know." I find it somewhat amusing that your argument is usually based on the "I am right" philosophy that hurls derision and scorn at all the "non-believers. Forgetting the FACT that...

"Three of the world's major religions -- the monotheist traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam -- were all born in the Middle East and are all inextricably linked to one another."

My problem with the "Big Three" is that they're all based on some kind of all-controlling FEAR to keep the sheep like you from wandering too far from the flock. You love to hate because that's what they've fed you since day one.

Here's the difference between me and you. You hate me because of fear, religion and politics. I hate you because people like you **** up the lives of people like me with your belief system.

Got it???
First: I do not hate you, but I do find you (at times) annoying. Actually. We do not ---- up people like yourself. You do that with no help whatsoever. You see, you CHOOSE to respond with hostility. You could choose to respond with an open mind. This doesn't mean you have to agree w me

Secondly; Islam in no way 'linked' to Christianity. The Bible says 'Pray for your oppressors, bless them that curse you, and love your enemies' . We believe Jesus Christ is God, manifested in the flesh aka God's Son.

Islam does not. In fact, if you are in a country that is under Islam, and go around saying that Jesus Christ is indeed God; it will likely cost you your head. Their 'bible' also decries Death to all infidels. Suggest you do a quick search of the Quran to learn what else they push.. with regard to women, wives, and 'Infidels'

If you want to see who controls with Fear.. you can look at big governments that 'Control' this world,, and of course the big religion based in Rome. They are not Christians, and have a history of suppressing the truth

As for all the religions of this world, only one offers any hope, or suggests that God loves us. and that we can know we will spend eternity with him. The rest are religions of 'works'

The one we follow sets us free, and all through the Bible it is written' Fear not' 'Do not fear'. so if that sounds like fear mongering, you might take another trip down religion lane.. You can be set free. Right now, the world has you and you are not free, as you hunger and thirst after worldliness. Eventually, you might see how deceptive this world really is. It will take every thing you have, rob you of any lasting joy, and in the end, never deliver on it's promises, and you will wish you could sue them

When you reply, (if you do) take a couple breaths first.. and think 'civil'
9/1/2021 12:00 AM (edited)
9/1/2021 4:25 AM
Just unbelievable!

So much ignorance and so many judgments about..............well the whole world!!
Catholics ain't Christians, Islamic folks don't worship the same God, women politicians must be American hating communists, blah, blah, blah.

This Canuck is so lacking in self awareness is it just (as I said) NOT believable.
What denomination are you, Brother Canuck??

The answer is 10's and 20's.
They add up!
Even in Canadian currency.
9/1/2021 9:22 AM
By Tribune News Service

A Texas man who led a group of “Freedom Defenders” against mask restrictions died of COVID-19 on Saturday at age 30.

Caleb Wallace left behind three children and a pregnant wife.

His wife, Jessica, announced her husband’s death on a GoFundMe page that had detailed his fight with COVID-19 the past few weeks.

“Caleb has peacefully passed on. He will forever live in our hearts and minds,” she wrote.

Wallace had been unconscious since Aug. 8, The San Angelo Standard-Times reported.

Wallace helped organize “The Freedom Rally” on July 4, 2020 — a gathering described in a flier as a peaceful protest by people “sick of the government being in control of our lives,” the Standard-Times reported.

He also founded “The San Angelo Freedom Defenders,” a group “to educate and empower citizens to make informed choices concerning local, statewide, and national policy and to encourage them to actively participate in their duty to secure God-given and constitutionally protected rights,” the group’s Facebook page stated.

Jessica Wallace said her husband got sick in late July, but “was so hard-headed.”

“He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests,” she said.

He then tried unproven ivermectin — a livestock dewormer that has been denounced by the FDA — high doses of vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, the Standard-Times reported.

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper she didn’t always share her husband’s views and that she wears a mask

9/1/2021 12:43 PM
Hey lostnfound, if God loves us so much, how come He is willing to send so many of us to hell?
9/1/2021 1:22 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/1/2021 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Just unbelievable!

So much ignorance and so many judgments about..............well the whole world!!
Catholics ain't Christians, Islamic folks don't worship the same God, women politicians must be American hating communists, blah, blah, blah.

This Canuck is so lacking in self awareness is it just (as I said) NOT believable.

They add up!
Actually, it is you who is ignorant re: Catholicism, Islam and etc. and my comment was addressed to rsp777. I also have never said that about women politicians. I DID say that Nancy Pelosi is a Communist, because she is. I also said that she, AOC, and I-omar hate America. They do. They show hatred for law and order, as is evidenced in their anti police comments and the crap they seek to pass into law

For the record, I like Sarah Palin. I also think she was a poor choice to be running with McCain.. I also love Candace Owens, Y? Because she tells the truth. The left wing does NOT love the truth, but would rather believe a lie

I also think that some of those here are also left wing supporters and are here to push that agenda and chase off anyone who dares to disagree with them. It is what they do. Flood the chatrooms, and etc, but they (you) do not represent mainstream America..

Islam does NOT worship Almighty God. The God of Islam is not the God of those who follow Christ. I say that because they do NOT believe that Jesus Christ is diety. If you try to tell them that and are in one of those countries, you could lose your head. If you knew anything about that religion you would know that.

As for Catholicism, you need to find out what they teach, and preach. They do NOT preach salvation as described in the Gospel of John, but you need to search that out for yourself. They seek to control people by fear mongering. There is no purgatory, you cannot buy someones way out of there, and you can pray to Mary, but she cannot intercede for you, or even hear you. They 'sell' indulgences, and the pope is NOT equal with God. He cannot truly excommunicate you from the Love of God. Nobody can. They teach all that nonsense though.. and if that sounds like a Christ serving church to you, then well.., I tried, The current pope says he doesn't believe in hell, so yeah
9/2/2021 5:34 AM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 9/1/2021 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Hey lostnfound, if God loves us so much, how come He is willing to send so many of us to hell?
People send themselves to hell. They hear the gospel about God's love and forgiveness, and about how Jesus died for them, and they refuse to believe it. They reject him, and use his name as a cuss word. Read John Ch 3 verse 18.
9/2/2021 5:25 AM (edited)
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/1/2021 4:25:00 AM (view original):
she is about as pretty as a month old sardine sandwich. If this is your mother, then sorry (We Canadians often say 'sorry')
9/2/2021 5:24 AM
That is "First Lady" Melania Trump
9/2/2021 5:31 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/2/2021 5:31:00 AM (view original):
That is "First Lady" Melania Trump
Naa hhh. Photo shopped
9/2/2021 5:35 AM
Anyhow, Bronx Cheer, ZZZ time. Take care
9/2/2021 5:36 AM
LOL!! NOT photo shopped.

That's her in all her "glory".

And I agree with your take on her.
Skanky!

It would take skanky to marry the Don.
A marriage for $$$ is what it is.
9/2/2021 9:10 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/2/2021 5:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/1/2021 9:22:00 AM (view original):
Just unbelievable!

They add up!
Actually, it is you who is ignorant re: Catholicism, Islam and etc. and my comment was addressed to rsp777. I also have never said that about women politicians. I DID say that Nancy Pelosi is a Communist, because she is. I also said that she, AOC, and I-omar hate America. They do. They show hatred for law and order, as is evidenced in their anti police comments and the crap they seek to pass into law

For the record, I like Sarah Palin. I also think she was a poor choice to be running with McCain.. I also love Candace Owens, Y? Because she tells the truth. The left wing does NOT love the truth, but would rather believe a lie

I also think that some of those here are also left wing supporters and are here to push that agenda and chase off anyone who dares to disagree with them. It is what they do. Flood the chatrooms, and etc, but they (you) do not represent mainstream America..

Islam does NOT worship Almighty God. The God of Islam is not the God of those who follow Christ. I say that because they do NOT believe that Jesus Christ is diety. If you try to tell them that and are in one of those countries, you could lose your head. If you knew anything about that religion you would know that.

As for Catholicism, you need to find out what they teach, and preach. They do NOT preach salvation as described in the Gospel of John, but you need to search that out for yourself. They seek to control people by fear mongering. There is no purgatory, you cannot buy someones way out of there, and you can pray to Mary, but she cannot intercede for you, or even hear you. They 'sell' indulgences, and the pope is NOT equal with God. He cannot truly excommunicate you from the Love of God. Nobody can. They teach all that nonsense though.. and if that sounds like a Christ serving church to you, then well.., I tried, The current pope says he doesn't believe in hell, so yeah
For the record.
LOL.

OK, you "like Sarah Palin" and "Candace Owens".............
Perfect.
You "like" airheads with tiny minds and lotsa hutzpah and no personal integrity.
Perfect.
Why am I NOT surprised.

OK, for the record.
There is a WHOLE LOT of Catholics who are gonna be upset to find out that they're not Christians and don't worship in a "correct" manner.
Nor pray to the right God, etc.

Also, Don't the Jews (also) reject Jesus as a "Son of God"??
So does that mean you are condemning the Jewish faith just like you do the Catholics?

I ask again. What denomination are you Brother Canuck??
Seems to me like you think YOUR denomination has the ONLY path to spiritual communion with the Maker.
I'm quite sure you are DEAD wrong on that.
And your judgmental obsession is gonna damn you straight to (that) Hell you believe in so strongly!

Have a great week, loser!
:-)
9/2/2021 9:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.