The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Wylie I’m only saying if he thinks people who are not believers get erased one day or go somewhere that isn’t heaven even hell and even if it includes you it doesn’t matter.

To me religion is a bunch of recipes. Some like it bland and some like it hot and spicy.
Im very secure that my beliefs are just fine and I don’t care what anyone’s concept of heaven or hell is or the price of admission.

I think that for the vast majority religion is like genetics
or the stamp collection you inherit from your uncle.

Each to their own and if another’s belief is unappealing or eccentric to me it does not bother me.

If someone says I hope you go to hell that might be different.

And to be very fair Wylie I was once a lot like you on this subject but I resolved these things and I think differently now and I like the change.
10/6/2021 12:34 AM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/5/2021 10:28:00 PM (view original):
It is only 17 months.
I don't see that as a high rate at all. methinks it is about normal. That's about 1 in 120 per year
10/6/2021 12:33 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/5/2021 11:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/5/2021 10:11:00 PM (view original):
WYLIE I believe I have posted my gripes with Big Pharma a few times. I resist the whole concept of making as many people dependant on your drugs as you can, and then resisting attempts by Alternative medicine to actually sell products that WORK.

I can give countless examples, but I won't... because I have already done so.

HERE IS THE GOAL OF THE PHARMA INDUSTRY:

Make as much money as they can. Get you hooked on their Drugs for LIFE.. and charge you to the very MAX. They also work very hard to get doctors to tell you "You will be on these drugs for the rest of your life" I have heard this personally. They also tried to tell me I would die if I didn't take their meds. F fwd 5 years and I am healthy and strong,, more than probably 90% of my age group, and I give a margin of 7 years either side. Not boasting, just saying..

These a-holes LIED to me. Staten Drugs can totally destroy your liver, and muscle fiber. My own brother in law is a shell of his former self. about 4 years ago 'They' told him to take those
statens because his cholesterol was high. (News flash, just as many people with good cholesterol also get the big H) They told me I had to take them or else. It this sounds like the workings of a DRUG CARTEL, you are right on. Well I refused and with a change in diet and some inclusion of some Healthy hers and spices, I LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL by over 40 percent.. and did it in less than 5 Months.. Doctors were amazed. I told them how, and they tried to crap on my answers. Most doctors know very little, or next to NOTHING about nutrition, diet and the benefits of exercise. Big Pharma tells them what to prescribe.. I will suggest one more thing. IF I had done the Statens, the Metoprolol, and the other crap.. I would probably be dead today. For sure, my liver would be totally wrecked.

My bro in law's cholesterol is still high, btw and Statens milked another $3,000 out of the system

Again, I say DO the MATH. Americans are spending about $3200 a head, per year.. on LEGAL drugs. Possibly that much again on illegal stuff. and they are NOT any healthier.. So this is all my resistance to the control freaks, who are disguised as sheep, but are wolves who will eat you alive. I hope you get this

Suicides are UP, BIG time among teenagers, since the 60's. Back then Ritalin was illegal, and it was sold on the streets as SPEED.
Today doctors are prescribing it to kids, and people who are 'ADHD' This is ANOTHER lie. ADHD was created to sell speed to kids. Get it? THINK outside the box. Over a hundred million bux a year are spent on this nerve poison, and the ones who are on it are like zombies.. meaning only half alive. The head meds weren't there.. 50 years ago.. thats why so many of us are still here..

Today they are here (Zoloft, Paxel, Ritalin, et al) and the lemmings walk right into the trap, totally unaware of what is being done to them. Then they go off their head meds and go on a killing spree, or just kill themselves. So sad.

Big Pharma does NOT want you to be healthy. Never forget that

They have more power than we realize. Funny thing, when I related that to my doctor, he agreed with me.. He is also a non conformist.

So Wylie, that is why I am slow to take Pharma's instant cure aka needle.
I don't trust the B*astards, nor do I trust the promoters

The difference between the Columbian Drug Cartels and Big Pharma? Not much. They both are equally ruthless

Big pharma has more power than you can even imagine

Try to think outside that box. You aren't dumb, and I know you are able..

and the bottom line? If I come to believe that a vaccine will actually work, I might take it. BUT I need to be convinced that the side effects are very minimal.

If you take it, then fine. Don't forget to get the booster, and the next booster. Hey, in 2 more years, you might have had 5 more!!

Pfizer needs you
again, I didn't ask you position about "big pharma". I just asked if the taking the vaccine would harm you. You still haven't answered that other than to say you don't trust big pharma.
Forget this for a while. It can harm you. any Pharma can harm you. I actually addressed that issue 2-3 days ago. Apparently, you are not a good reader.. ?? No?? Enough. Go read the link I just posted
10/6/2021 12:47 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/6/2021 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/5/2021 10:28:00 PM (view original):
It is only 17 months.
I don't see that as a high rate at all. methinks it is about normal. That's about 1 in 120 per year
No - because of Covid a certain static population in the 50 to 65 range has lost 1 of 165 people. Out of 700,000 deaths most are 50 and over. (Most being over 90%. )Many people think it is all over 65 or 75 and that is simply not true.
The rate for the entire population is 1 for 469 but when you minus out 1-18 it becomes more like 1 of 365.
When you also subtract 18-49 it becomes more like 1 of 330. And when you look at the 50 to 65 population by itself it becomes like 1 of 165.
It is already a lot of adults. The 705,000 dead are basically from approximately 110 million being the 50 and up population.
That’s where the truly scary numbers come in.

This is why people living in unvaxed rural areas are dying at skyrocketing rates.
Covid is deadly for the unvaxxed in certain age groups spending too much quality time together.

Death and taxes. The numbers don’t lie.
10/6/2021 1:00 AM (edited)
Dino= Jetson
10/6/2021 5:04 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/6/2021 12:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/5/2021 11:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/5/2021 10:11:00 PM (view original):
WYLIE I believe I have posted my gripes with Big Pharma a few times. I resist the whole concept of making as many people dependant on your drugs as you can, and then resisting attempts by Alternative medicine to actually sell products that WORK.

I can give countless examples, but I won't... because I have already done so.

HERE IS THE GOAL OF THE PHARMA INDUSTRY:

Make as much money as they can. Get you hooked on their Drugs for LIFE.. and charge you to the very MAX. They also work very hard to get doctors to tell you "You will be on these drugs for the rest of your life" I have heard this personally. They also tried to tell me I would die if I didn't take their meds. F fwd 5 years and I am healthy and strong,, more than probably 90% of my age group, and I give a margin of 7 years either side. Not boasting, just saying..

These a-holes LIED to me. Staten Drugs can totally destroy your liver, and muscle fiber. My own brother in law is a shell of his former self. about 4 years ago 'They' told him to take those
statens because his cholesterol was high. (News flash, just as many people with good cholesterol also get the big H) They told me I had to take them or else. It this sounds like the workings of a DRUG CARTEL, you are right on. Well I refused and with a change in diet and some inclusion of some Healthy hers and spices, I LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL by over 40 percent.. and did it in less than 5 Months.. Doctors were amazed. I told them how, and they tried to crap on my answers. Most doctors know very little, or next to NOTHING about nutrition, diet and the benefits of exercise. Big Pharma tells them what to prescribe.. I will suggest one more thing. IF I had done the Statens, the Metoprolol, and the other crap.. I would probably be dead today. For sure, my liver would be totally wrecked.

My bro in law's cholesterol is still high, btw and Statens milked another $3,000 out of the system

Again, I say DO the MATH. Americans are spending about $3200 a head, per year.. on LEGAL drugs. Possibly that much again on illegal stuff. and they are NOT any healthier.. So this is all my resistance to the control freaks, who are disguised as sheep, but are wolves who will eat you alive. I hope you get this

Suicides are UP, BIG time among teenagers, since the 60's. Back then Ritalin was illegal, and it was sold on the streets as SPEED.
Today doctors are prescribing it to kids, and people who are 'ADHD' This is ANOTHER lie. ADHD was created to sell speed to kids. Get it? THINK outside the box. Over a hundred million bux a year are spent on this nerve poison, and the ones who are on it are like zombies.. meaning only half alive. The head meds weren't there.. 50 years ago.. thats why so many of us are still here..

Today they are here (Zoloft, Paxel, Ritalin, et al) and the lemmings walk right into the trap, totally unaware of what is being done to them. Then they go off their head meds and go on a killing spree, or just kill themselves. So sad.

Big Pharma does NOT want you to be healthy. Never forget that

They have more power than we realize. Funny thing, when I related that to my doctor, he agreed with me.. He is also a non conformist.

So Wylie, that is why I am slow to take Pharma's instant cure aka needle.
I don't trust the B*astards, nor do I trust the promoters

The difference between the Columbian Drug Cartels and Big Pharma? Not much. They both are equally ruthless

Big pharma has more power than you can even imagine

Try to think outside that box. You aren't dumb, and I know you are able..

and the bottom line? If I come to believe that a vaccine will actually work, I might take it. BUT I need to be convinced that the side effects are very minimal.

If you take it, then fine. Don't forget to get the booster, and the next booster. Hey, in 2 more years, you might have had 5 more!!

Pfizer needs you
again, I didn't ask you position about "big pharma". I just asked if the taking the vaccine would harm you. You still haven't answered that other than to say you don't trust big pharma.
Forget this for a while. It can harm you. any Pharma can harm you. I actually addressed that issue 2-3 days ago. Apparently, you are not a good reader.. ?? No?? Enough. Go read the link I just posted
anything can harm you. You can eat a bad hamburger and get sick. You can get run over by a car. You can die on the operating table during a simple operation. Does that mean you shouldn't do anything because they may harm you?
10/6/2021 12:56 PM
For those wondering when the Mississippi anti abortion case will be heard in the Supreme Court the answer is December 1. It is at the back of the docket.
They usually put the very important cases at the end.

I can’t see a striking down of Row v Wade.
I believe they will expand upon what is or is not a reasonable restriction possibly paving the way for certain types of future restrictions and I think there will be language about viability that also paves the way to a revisiting of the early date of viability and maybe a new demarcation of viability under current medical standards whatever that may turn out to be through a medical consensus of reputable and widely respected doctors.

I absolutely do not see them accepting the Mississippi standard and they will reject it but leaving the door open for more scientifically acceptable findings.
10/6/2021 8:31 PM (edited)
Other Relevant Abortion News

Texas District Court has swatted down the Texas anti abortion law and by swatting down I mean crushing it to a pulp like a dangerous mosquito.

Next stop is the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals which is comprised of 17 judges and 9 senior judges.
Composition - of the seniors one appointed by Carter and the rest by Republicans.
Of the other 17 there are 6 appointed by Democratic presidents and 11 by Republicans.
10/6/2021 10:16 PM (edited)
Dino =Jetson
10/7/2021 4:30 AM
Doing lord’s work in here, Wylie.
10/7/2021 5:51 AM
Hey Canuck, this will be my last post on this subject. I don't care if you answer me or not. I don't care if you get the Covid vaccine or not. That is your business and decision.
I think you said you were about to turn 76 years old, right? That puts your birth around 1945. Here are some of the vaccines that have been available in your lifetime:
Smallpox, Polio, Measles, Rubella, Tetanus, Mumps. Since you don't trust big pharma, are you telling me you did not get any of those vaccines? I realize in some cases it may not have been you decision, but your parents decisions. If you did get any of those vaccines, have you ever gotten the disease you were vaccinated for? Do you have children? Did they get any of those vaccines?
What about if you were diagnosed with diabetes(I hope you are not)? would you not take insulin because you don't trust big pharma? How about if you had some kind of kidney problem and needed dialysis? Would you refuse treatment because you don't trust big pharma? Do you not take any medications? How are those situations any different from taking the Covid vaccine?
10/7/2021 1:39 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/7/2021 5:51:00 AM (view original):
Doing lord’s work in here, Wylie.
who, me? Or the Canuck? Or Jetson?
10/7/2021 1:39 PM
Texas Abortion Law Update

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals yesterday temporarily
reinstated the Texas ban until the case is heard.
10/9/2021 9:51 AM
Jetson = Dino
10/9/2021 10:48 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/7/2021 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Hey Canuck, this will be my last post on this subject. I don't care if you answer me or not. I don't care if you get the Covid vaccine or not. That is your business and decision.
I think you said you were about to turn 76 years old, right? That puts your birth around 1945. Here are some of the vaccines that have been available in your lifetime:
Smallpox, Polio, Measles, Rubella, Tetanus, Mumps. Since you don't trust big pharma, are you telling me you did not get any of those vaccines? I realize in some cases it may not have been you decision, but your parents decisions. If you did get any of those vaccines, have you ever gotten the disease you were vaccinated for? Do you have children? Did they get any of those vaccines?
What about if you were diagnosed with diabetes(I hope you are not)? would you not take insulin because you don't trust big pharma? How about if you had some kind of kidney problem and needed dialysis? Would you refuse treatment because you don't trust big pharma? Do you not take any medications? How are those situations any different from taking the Covid vaccine?
The vaccines you talk about (Tet, Polo, etc) are all proven and they work. I don't even know if I need this one.. and they are still developing it. When I see proof positive, and the thing makes sense, I just might get it. Meanwhile I test for Covid every 3 - 4 months..Some people are immune to this thing..

I have a question for you now: Do YOU think Big Pharma is really any more honest than Big Oil? Or Commie China? Or The House of Morgan?

There once was a product called Doctor (4 get the name)'s Liver and Kidney Pills. This was awesome.. but about 50+ years ago, the FDA disapproved it. Took it off the shelves. They have too much power, and BIG PHARMA manipulates THEM. You see, this stuff was cutting into their
Cash Flows. My own doctor agrees with this.

Anyways, the danger of kidney disease is that those who have it don't know it.. Those pills were a great prevention.. but now you need to almost go to school, to learn how to manage a problem, and CKD can cause all kinds of spinoff problems, none of which you want

The worst pandemic I know of, in North America is OBESITY.. and the answer is nutrition and exercise. How many doctors have EVER asked you about your diet, or how you eat? I bet NONE. How many Dr's know the first thing about exercise? Maybe 20%, and what is most frustrating is of the other 80%; you can't tell them anything. They do not study nutrition, and most don't study any kinesiology. How dumb is that?? You think the drug industry doesn't manipulate those guys??

The worst are Psychiatrists. They are not able to get to the root cause of any mental disorder, but boy are they ever quick to get you on the head Meds! Zoloft, Paxil and the whole list. They don't even treat the symptom.. but they can make you suicidal. I had a relative who was on that crap and she offed herself at age 53. They are are nothing more than glorified drug pushers, and they are good for just one group of society: Defence attorneys, i.e. those who justify the wicked, for $reward.. and yes we need a good defender if accused of a crime we didn't commit, but lawyers don't seem to care about justice, but would rather win at all costs, even if their client did the crime.

Do you believe they (Pharma) are putting your interest before theirs?? Do you honestly believe they want you healthy??If everyone was 100% healthy they would not exist. I think their commercials often use fear to manipulate the consumer. Once again, do you not see something odd odd about the fact that US and Can spend a trillion on drugs every year? Do you realize that this shakes down to about $300 a month for every man, woman and child? MAN, I spend about $350 of FOOD.. Someone is ripping us off

Not to sound condescending, but if you cannot see the lunacy of that, then you maybe need to work on this thing called common sense. and believe me, they don't teach that in University

You asked me about medications: I am on Perindopril. What that does is soften the walls of the arteries and blood vessels.. and it works.. If the blood pressure starts to climb, I take that dose. Only side effects are a dry cough, and that doesn't hit everyone.. I have little problem with it. What are you on?

That is a long answer.. I hope you read it without the notion that you have to 'win' every discussion. That is another disease, but we can talk about that another time
10/10/2021 2:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.