The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Same answer, Cont'd: Yes I would take insulin. You still equate all the other proven remedies with this Jab. DO you not see the difference? I know you aren't dumb, but am a bit surprised you cannot discern one from the 'udder'

Have you looked at the effect of Vit D3, C, and Zn on the immune system re Covid? Why not?? The John Hopkins Institute has lots of stuff about this on U Tube. Worth a look

10/10/2021 2:43 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/9/2021 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Texas Abortion Law Update

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals yesterday temporarily
reinstated the Texas ban until the case is heard.
Who is pushing so hard to make it ok to kill an unborn? and Why are they?
SHS that when a girl has seen an image of the baby in her womb, they most often decide NOT to kill it. Here is a new word:

ADOPTION !!

and please spare the rhetoric about 'Endangering the life of the mother' because not one case in 3000 will see that as a possiblilty
10/10/2021 2:47 AM
Here's another word for you. CHOICE!

Her body, HER choice!

FREEDOM!
10/10/2021 9:17 AM
The real issue is what will the Supreme Court do about a 48 year precedent that has been upheld over and over again.
The Supreme Court does not often disregard a strong majority view held throughout the nation
nor will it usually change something that will radically chaotically uproot a consistent and relied upon medical right embedded deeply into the social fabric.

There is valid discussion over whether the granting of the fundamental right to privacy on this matter will be struck down but it will not.
The Supreme Court is loathe to cause such upheaval.

The case is about restrictions and the issue of viability and particularly the constitutionality of previabilty restrictions on the right to an abortion.
10/10/2021 12:53 PM (edited)
The Texas case will be different from the Mississippi
law but Texas will need to prove that viability ends at 6 weeks.
The Supreme Court could even sidestep based on the flawed construction of the law and strike it down without ever getting to the issue of viability or it could just be subsumed by the Miss. case.
10/10/2021 12:53 PM (edited)
The oral arguments on the Miss. case starts on December 1. Some 50 days away. I am very excited and the hearing will probably be available to listen to in real time, I hope.
In these giant cases you can usually get a good feel for where the justices will decide.
This is a momentous case and it will be thrilling to be able to follow it step by step.
Sometimes the cases will have a live audio feed but if not it will be available at the end of the week on the Supreme Court site either Dec. 4 or 5.
Probably also c- span and maybe live on c- span.
10/10/2021 12:56 PM (edited)
Dino = Jetson
10/10/2021 1:05 PM
Odds and ends - There is an Elvis Costello album of the the entire This Years Model album with non album tracks sung by Latin singers picked by Sir Elvis.
The attractions original backing tracks were used.
So it is only new vocals.
More poppy and less punk.
Muy Muy Bien, gatos y gatitos.
10/10/2021 1:08 PM (edited)

How many doctors have EVER asked you about your diet, or how you eat?

Have you ever been to the doctor? Yes?

Also, conservatives are always the ones pushing against regulations ensuring that we need to eat more healthily or get more options, so it really doesn't seem like you care about this issue.

10/10/2021 1:41 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/10/2021 2:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/7/2021 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Hey Canuck, this will be my last post on this subject. I don't care if you answer me or not. I don't care if you get the Covid vaccine or not. That is your business and decision.
I think you said you were about to turn 76 years old, right? That puts your birth around 1945. Here are some of the vaccines that have been available in your lifetime:
Smallpox, Polio, Measles, Rubella, Tetanus, Mumps. Since you don't trust big pharma, are you telling me you did not get any of those vaccines? I realize in some cases it may not have been you decision, but your parents decisions. If you did get any of those vaccines, have you ever gotten the disease you were vaccinated for? Do you have children? Did they get any of those vaccines?
What about if you were diagnosed with diabetes(I hope you are not)? would you not take insulin because you don't trust big pharma? How about if you had some kind of kidney problem and needed dialysis? Would you refuse treatment because you don't trust big pharma? Do you not take any medications? How are those situations any different from taking the Covid vaccine?
The vaccines you talk about (Tet, Polo, etc) are all proven and they work. I don't even know if I need this one.. and they are still developing it. When I see proof positive, and the thing makes sense, I just might get it. Meanwhile I test for Covid every 3 - 4 months..Some people are immune to this thing..

I have a question for you now: Do YOU think Big Pharma is really any more honest than Big Oil? Or Commie China? Or The House of Morgan?

There once was a product called Doctor (4 get the name)'s Liver and Kidney Pills. This was awesome.. but about 50+ years ago, the FDA disapproved it. Took it off the shelves. They have too much power, and BIG PHARMA manipulates THEM. You see, this stuff was cutting into their
Cash Flows. My own doctor agrees with this.

Anyways, the danger of kidney disease is that those who have it don't know it.. Those pills were a great prevention.. but now you need to almost go to school, to learn how to manage a problem, and CKD can cause all kinds of spinoff problems, none of which you want

The worst pandemic I know of, in North America is OBESITY.. and the answer is nutrition and exercise. How many doctors have EVER asked you about your diet, or how you eat? I bet NONE. How many Dr's know the first thing about exercise? Maybe 20%, and what is most frustrating is of the other 80%; you can't tell them anything. They do not study nutrition, and most don't study any kinesiology. How dumb is that?? You think the drug industry doesn't manipulate those guys??

The worst are Psychiatrists. They are not able to get to the root cause of any mental disorder, but boy are they ever quick to get you on the head Meds! Zoloft, Paxil and the whole list. They don't even treat the symptom.. but they can make you suicidal. I had a relative who was on that crap and she offed herself at age 53. They are are nothing more than glorified drug pushers, and they are good for just one group of society: Defence attorneys, i.e. those who justify the wicked, for $reward.. and yes we need a good defender if accused of a crime we didn't commit, but lawyers don't seem to care about justice, but would rather win at all costs, even if their client did the crime.

Do you believe they (Pharma) are putting your interest before theirs?? Do you honestly believe they want you healthy??If everyone was 100% healthy they would not exist. I think their commercials often use fear to manipulate the consumer. Once again, do you not see something odd odd about the fact that US and Can spend a trillion on drugs every year? Do you realize that this shakes down to about $300 a month for every man, woman and child? MAN, I spend about $350 of FOOD.. Someone is ripping us off

Not to sound condescending, but if you cannot see the lunacy of that, then you maybe need to work on this thing called common sense. and believe me, they don't teach that in University

You asked me about medications: I am on Perindopril. What that does is soften the walls of the arteries and blood vessels.. and it works.. If the blood pressure starts to climb, I take that dose. Only side effects are a dry cough, and that doesn't hit everyone.. I have little problem with it. What are you on?

That is a long answer.. I hope you read it without the notion that you have to 'win' every discussion. That is another disease, but we can talk about that another time
I never said I trusted big pharma.
10/10/2021 1:43 PM
lol
10/10/2021 2:36 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/10/2021 1:41:00 PM (view original):

How many doctors have EVER asked you about your diet, or how you eat?

Have you ever been to the doctor? Yes?

Also, conservatives are always the ones pushing against regulations ensuring that we need to eat more healthily or get more options, so it really doesn't seem like you care about this issue.

You just HAVE to make it about politics. Y U DOO DAT?
10/11/2021 3:42 AM
Let me see, Kidneystones 20 yrs back, another one 15 years back, O Heart surgery 5 yrs ago, and YOU ask me if I have ever been to a doctor. Dumb question

Stop trying to play head games and we can have something that resembles a conversation..

Maybe you rather fight. The ring is down the hall and to the left. Being I am old and slow, you will have to wait for me
10/11/2021 3:45 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/11/2021 3:45:00 AM (view original):
Let me see, Kidneystones 20 yrs back, another one 15 years back, O Heart surgery 5 yrs ago, and YOU ask me if I have ever been to a doctor. Dumb question

Stop trying to play head games and we can have something that resembles a conversation..

Maybe you rather fight. The ring is down the hall and to the left. Being I am old and slow, you will have to wait for me
You are correct , sir.
He sets it up so that you have to answer his idiotic questions.
But when did you stop hitting your wife is his motif.
He chooses not to have respectful discussions without
starting to demand that you answer his cross examination questions. Up to this point it is his only way. Sickening and boring.
It is far better not to engage his assinine bs games seriously.
10/11/2021 7:09 AM
Jetson = Dino
10/11/2021 7:12 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.