The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2021 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Pro lifers is a BS term! Those folks have PROVED that THEY are NOT Pro LIFE! Those folks just want to force their beliefs on all of us! They invent all sorts of offensive non words like "pre-born"..............??? What?? You mean a Fetus?

I give no quarter to folks who want to deny freedom of personal choice to others, especially when the choice involved does NOT affect the freedom deniers personal lives at ALL!
Using a broad brush much?
I am pro choice and there are millions and millions of people that are pro life or anti abortion but are civil people who are far from violent and express their opinion by voting for a candidate that has something of their view.
I do respect those people who passionately but civilly believe that life begins at conception as part of their religious beliefs.
10/12/2021 9:24 AM
They've NEVER been "pro-life." They're ANTI-WOMEN, plain and simple, just like George Carlin described it YEARS ago. If you're "pre-born" you're great to them but if you're "pre-school" it's always a big middle finger from rupukes when it comes to EVERYTHING involving child care, schools, housing, food, etc. And nearly ALL of them base their beliefs on their RELIGION. Guess what zealots? The MAJORITY of us don't believe in YOUR version of God so take your religious garbage WHITE MAN opinions and keep them in church where they belong and stay OUT of the wombs of women in this country. You're all GASLIGHTING, PROJECTING HYPOCRITES and the large majority of American citizens are TIRED of your zombie-jew FANTASY and the way you ACT in the name of it. If Jesus ever did return to this earth I think he'd have quite a bit to say about how you behave in his name, because you're the FARTHEST thing from what your OWN religion is supposed to stand for.
12/1/2021 11:08 AM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 10/12/2021 9:44:00 AM (view original):
They've NEVER been "pro-life." They're ANTI-WOMEN, plain and simple, just like George Carlin described it YEARS ago. If you're "pre-born" you're great to them but if you're "pre-school" it's always a big middle finger from rupukes when it comes to EVERYTHING involving child care, schools, housing, food, etc. And nearly ALL of them base their beliefs on their RELIGION. Guess what zealots? The MAJORITY of us don't believe in YOUR version of God so take your religious bullshit and your garbage WHITE MAN opinions and keep them in church where they belong and stay the **** OUT of the wombs of women in this country. You're all GASLIGHTING, PROJECTING HYPOCRITES and the large majority of American citizens are TIRED of your zombie-jew FANTASY and the way you ACT in the name of it. If Jesus ever did return to this earth I think he'd have quite a bit to say about how you behave in his name, because you're the FARTHEST thing from what your OWN religion is supposed to stand for.
I think you should consider counseling.
10/12/2021 9:56 AM
Dino = Jetson
10/12/2021 10:35 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/12/2021 9:56:00 AM (view original):
They've NEVER been "pro-life." They're ANTI-WOMEN, plain and simple, just like George Carlin described it YEARS ago. If you're "pre-born" you're great to them but if you're "pre-school" it's always a big middle finger from rupukes when it comes to EVERYTHING involving child care, schools, housing, food, etc. And nearly ALL of them base their beliefs on their RELIGION. Guess what zealots? The MAJORITY of us don't believe in YOUR version of God so take your religious bullshit and your garbage WHITE MAN opinions and keep them in church where they belong and stay the **** OUT of the wombs of women in this country. You're all GASLIGHTING, PROJECTING HYPOCRITES and the large majority of American citizens are TIRED of your zombie-jew FANTASY and the way you ACT in the name of it. If Jesus ever did return to this earth I think he'd have quite a bit to say about how you behave in his name, because you're the FARTHEST thing from what your OWN religion is supposed to stand for.
WHY should he? He's just annoyed by the reality of this (described) philosophy.
He's exactly correct.

I think he stated it nearly perfectly.
Why the *** should these certain spectrum of "believers" be allowed to use political assembly and societal bullying to enforce their views on ALL of US thru Law. It's flat-out mob rule............which is why our framers gave us a Republic as opposed to a Democracy. THEY (the Framers) wanted to preserve minority views from the majority (current view on ANY subject). Views can and (sometimes) do change.

Today's "moral" viewpoints may be perceived far differently in the future and I should NOT be allowed to legislate what YOUR daughter does with her life.
10/12/2021 11:12 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2021 11:12:00 AM (view original):
He's exactly correct.

Why the *** should these certain spectrum of "believers" be allowed to use political assembly and societal bullying to enforce their views on ALL of US thru Law. It's flat-out mob rule............which is why our framers gave us a Republic as opposed to a Democracy. THEY (the Framers) wanted to preserve minority views from the majority (current view on ANY subject). Views can and (sometimes) do change.

Today's "moral" viewpoints may be perceived far differently in the future and I should NOT be allowed to legislate what YOUR daughter does with her life.
Because whether you like it or not they have an opinion and that is democracy.
Calling a fetus a human being is not bizzare. It does not matter whether it is their religion or the values that they gain from their religion.

In our system we end up in the Supreme Court.
We have Roe v Wade.
Im obviously against all the laws and attempts to disregard the law and violate Roe. I’m not against people voting to elect people that would vote to stop abortions by codifying a national law to reverse Wade.
People who are pro choice like myself need to vote them down in the ballot box.

A super bowl of a case is coming in 50 days.
I do not in any way at all see a reversal of Roe as I have said before.

The southern states are very very dangerous but they don’t reflect even their own citizens.

The vast majority of people are pro choice and most people in Texas don’t even want that law.

Lets see what happens at the Supreme Court.
Thats the big tortilla.
10/12/2021 11:37 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2021 11:12:00 AM (view original):
He's exactly correct.

Because whether you like it or not they have an opinion and that is democracy.
Calling a fetus a human being is not bizzare.It does not matter whether it is their religion or the values that they gain from their religion.

In our system we end up in the Supreme Court.
We have Roe v Wade.
Im obviously against all the laws and attempts to disregard the law and violate Roe. I’m not against people voting to elect people that would vote to stop abortions by codifying a national law to reverse Wade.
People who are pro choice like myself need to vote them down in the ballot box.

A super bowl of a case is coming in 50 days.
I do not in any way at all a reversal of Roe as I have said before.

The southern states are very very dangerous but they don’t reflect even their own citizens.

The vast majority of people are pro choice and most people in Texas don’t even want that law.

Lets see what happens at the Supreme Court.
Thats the big tortilla.
10/12/2021 11:37 AM
Too late?? He hates God. Hates the truth, and is a racist. He constantly refers to it.

The majority don't believe in God? Studies have shown that over 3/4th of the US population do believe in God. Perhaps you don't and I might suggest this is why you are so miserable.

as for 'White man opinions" Excellent: You have just have identified yourself as a colored racist.. Proof that racists jerks come in all colors. You are not here to chat, or share ideas. Your only goal is to throw rocks and make everyone wrong, except for your pompous exalted self. This way you can feel better about who you are. You condemn everything and every body.

Think about that.. I think you are somewhat scared. I don't say that to belittle or demean you, but do you fear being seen for who you really are? If so, you are not alone.

I am also partly convinced that you are either tied in with BLM, or Antifa.. I say this because your have all the symptoms

Do you really want to kick the source of your misery in the arse? Good.. Do it, but you won't be able to sit down for a month. I hope you will soon see this, and take a second look at things

I don't hate you as you once suggested. Not at all. I do believe that you need to come to terms with God, and get over your 'Self' and give your life to him. NOTHING else will work for you.. that, I can promise
10/12/2021 12:32 PM
I am truthfully sorry to see someone have so much anger in them.
10/13/2021 2:36 PM
Dino =Jetson
10/13/2021 2:41 PM
10/14/2021 4:10 PM
10/14/2021 4:13 PM
Press Secretary Jen Psaki is very adept at swatting down the flies inhabiting the press room...

https://aaronrupar.substack.com/p/jen-psaki-peter-doocy-emerald-robinson?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=
10/20/2021 12:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...25 Next ▸
The Whitey Bulger Effect Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.