Insurance Fraud Is a Crime Topic

2,575 Ast Cap ~ Thats the NBA Record ('85 Lakers). Leaves you realistic room to pump it up....
Multiple Entries Allowed ~ Hopefully Fills Faster
Cap is 52M ~ Open to suggestions
No WW
No Rookies
No Clones.

I am open to suggestions except one. The assist cap is non-negotiable.
7/25/2021 3:48 PM
might lower the cap to 47-48m but in either way
7/25/2021 5:42 PM
I'm fine with discussing changes in salary cap if it means more owners. If I can get a few more commitments, I will start the league and get.a # I believe the ast cap will still allow some reasonable state farming.
7/25/2021 6:17 PM
Leave the cap at 52
7/26/2021 12:29 PM
I think so too. Guys, this is a great test of state farm being reeled back while at the same time, still allowing high octane offenses. It's reasonable too, allowing owners the max ast ever recorded. Let me get a few more commitments and I'll get it started.
7/26/2021 1:00 PM
maybe add some sort of more obvious anti-state farm verbiage to the header so looky-loos will be more likely to check in
7/26/2021 3:08 PM
To heck with it, I will start the league, get a number and start recruiting. I will probably enter 2 at first and then withdraw one. Soon after, I will rework the title. I STILL think you can run state farm, but this will open up other strategies and make things sensible and fair.
7/26/2021 9:46 PM
Insurance Fraud Is a Crime Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.