COVID HOAX!!!!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by gin_caesar on 7/30/2021 7:22:00 PM (view original):
I just came back from 15 months in a stone town bunker and the world is scared of an endemic coronavirus?

Remember a few years ago when the 'first world' mocked those people in West Africa 'escaping' from Ebola tents for not being smart enough to accept morphine death in a UN tent? Look at you now, America.

At least in Africa, there has been social evolution over the centuries where anyone with a pox gets them and their whole family/friend network burned for being witches. This is how you stomp out disease people. Next time somebody coughs, just remember their witchery. And they want your money.
I am with you bub. Chicken Little is alive and well. Most are too blind to see what is being done to us.

Funny how some of the states that didn't have Covid restrictions have such low death rates. Covid is not a threat at all. BIG GOVERNMENT is the real threat. WAKE UP

and they tell me I am crazy for not being scared spitless of this thing. Well too bad. Get used to it. I actually think my boomer generation is healthier than the ones behind it..

This whole exercise is to get us good and scared, so they can control us. For 3 weeks CO restrictions have been lessened. but I still see people out for a bike ride and they are WEARING MASKS!! People need to read the Bible. It talks about Fear. It also tell sus to FEAR NOT.. over and over, but all I see is scared rabbits.. and the fear mongerers are controlling us. I think this thing can only be discerned spiritually.. cuz 90% of the people have no clue, and won't listen to the warnings.

and quit trying to tie this to being a Trump supporter. It is not about him

and this is successfully dividing the country (anti vaxxers vs the vaxxers) and it is also breaking down the will of the people, to LIVE.. I hope you get this. We are being CONNED
7/31/2021 8:43 AM
You sound exactly like my next door neighbor. Then his whole family got COVID and his wife needed an infusion to save her life. I'm not scared of getting it. I'm scared of my parents getting it.
7/31/2021 11:22 AM
As I said before, my young, healthy sister got it last December and is still in bed to this day. Long COVID is no joke.
7/31/2021 10:15 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/31/2021 10:15:00 PM (view original):
As I said before, my young, healthy sister got it last December and is still in bed to this day. Long COVID is no joke.
I hope she recovers.. cancer is still the biggest killer of the over 50 crowd.

Dig this ..

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/cdc-74-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-outbreak-vaccinated.html?utm_campaign=bhr&utm_source=website&utm_content=most-read

Among 469 COVID-19 infections tied to a number of summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County, Mass., about three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people, according to the CDC's latest Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report published July 30.

A number of large public gatherings occurred at a town in the county between July 3-17 and beginning July 10, the state's health department started receiving reports of an uptick in COVID-19 infections among fully vaccinated residents. Of 469 infections associated with the events, about 74 percent were breakthrough infections, according to the report.

A total of five people were hospitalized, including four who were fully vaccinated. No deaths were reported.

7/31/2021 10:50 PM
Posted by Tdiddy on 7/31/2021 11:22:00 AM (view original):
You sound exactly like my next door neighbor. Then his whole family got COVID and his wife needed an infusion to save her life. I'm not scared of getting it. I'm scared of my parents getting it.
I get this. Fear has torment and a ton of people are in serious fear. Your immune system will weaken if you live scared.. Not saying don't be cautious, but CO 19 protocol is not my 'religion' and a lot of people have made it just that.

maybe because we hear about it 5 times every ten minutes.. and etc. Rather than push back with the argument, think about this for a bit.

Nobody in here has ever won an arguement
7/31/2021 10:54 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 10:54:00 PM (view original):
I get this. Fear has torment and a ton of people are in serious fear. Your immune system will weaken if you live scared.. Not saying don't be cautious, but CO 19 protocol is not my 'religion' and a lot of people have made it just that.

maybe because we hear about it 5 times every ten minutes.. and etc. Rather than push back with the argument, think about this for a bit.

Your immune system will, gonna double check this, your immune system will weaken if…..you live scared. Yes, yes that makes a lot of scientific sense:
8/1/2021 1:04 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/1/2021 1:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 10:54:00 PM (view original):

Your immune system will, gonna double check this, your immune system will weaken if…..you live scared. Yes, yes that makes a lot of scientific sense:
You do not understand mind body connection
8/1/2021 3:40 AM
You've LOST the connection buddy. It takes a MIND to connect TO!
8/1/2021 8:49 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 10:50:00 PM (view original):

Dig this ..

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/cdc-74-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-outbreak-vaccinated.html?utm_campaign=bhr&utm_source=website&utm_content=most-read

Among 469 COVID-19 infections tied to a number of summer events and large public gatherings in Barnstable County, Mass., about three-quarters of cases occurred in fully vaccinated people, according to the CDC's latest Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report published July 30.

A number of large public gatherings occurred at a town in the county between July 3-17 and beginning July 10, the state's health department started receiving reports of an uptick in COVID-19 infections among fully vaccinated residents. Of 469 infections associated with the events, about 74 percent were breakthrough infections, according to the report.

A total of five people were hospitalized, including four who were fully vaccinated. No deaths were reported.

This happened during something called 'bear week.'

A bunch of gay dudes have a two week orgy, basically. It's why 87pct of the cases were male.

You homos are kinda disgusting tbh.
8/1/2021 11:42 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/31/2021 10:50:00 PM (view original):

Dig this ..

My sister isn't over 50, and even if cancer is the biggest killer, that doesn't mean COVID isn't dangerous. My point is that COVID is no joke.

Damn this one county is definitely representative of the entire country... 350 cases with 4 hospitalizations and zero deaths? Looks like the vaccine is working
8/1/2021 12:02 PM
AIDS takes some time to kill a person.
8/1/2021 2:00 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 8/1/2021 2:00:00 PM (view original):
AIDS takes some time to kill a person.
So does old age. So if the right one don't get ya then the left one will. (Tennessee Ernie Ford '16 Tons')

I think many people spend way too much time on this Covid thing.. Way too much.

2 hours a day is plenty
8/2/2021 4:19 AM
you wanna get taken serious

tory canada

quit calling prudence fear

i mean come on. you put a twist on a bloody mary. big wup

nice olives though
8/2/2021 11:28 AM

8/2/2021 11:37 AM
COVID HOAX!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.