Delta Variant Topic

Since cable news rankings are tanking because they can't milk anti-Trump fear mongering anymore they gotta go back to the well and start talking about Covid again. Repeat, the current hysteria and push for mask mandates is a media and political creation. Look at the numbers. Yes we've seen a rise since covid numbers bottomed out in early July but still so much lower than what we saw this past winter and spring. Liberals are just idiots who never want to relinquish control of us again.
8/4/2021 8:22 PM
Anybody who is wearing a mask outside in a non-packed space does not in fact actually believe in the science no matter how proud of themselves they are to tell you so. Liberals ruin everything.
8/4/2021 8:25 PM
aren't you retired
8/4/2021 8:32 PM
Go **** YOURSELF you anti-science LIAR. Please move to Florida and breathe in hard while in enclosed spaces with the other maskless future statistics of Governor DeathSantis.

You writing "so much lower than what we saw this past winter and spring" tells us all we need to know about what a completely ignorant piece of **** you are.
8/4/2021 8:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
it's pure darwin award

the anti vaxxers are getting their clock cleaned

8/4/2021 8:41 PM
Well 0.02% of them are anyway
8/4/2021 8:43 PM
more power to you if that's the number

every man a king

i would not mandate squat

the science and the numbers and the education are out there
8/4/2021 8:49 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/4/2021 8:32:00 PM (view original):
aren't you retired
He’s like the clap, he just keeps coming back.
8/4/2021 8:52 PM
When I post, the people are like *clap, clap, clap*
8/4/2021 8:59 PM
The truth on this issue is actually quite apparent.

If you support policies and virtue-signaling from demagogues like DeSantis you're a sheep.

If you think Delta is new information and significantly worse than the original strain, you're buying the hype.

If you are playing it smart, taking precautions, and vaccinating as an informed person - congrats you won 2021.

The pandemic starts for people when their own friends and family start getting sick, and ends when they're dead. I saw this in India earlier this year. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, was personally affected in some way or another. Most Americans don't actually have friends or extended family these days, so it's all a dimensional matrix of stupidity. Luckily Instagram doesn't appear to be susceptible to the virus. I do wonder if for 'technical reasons' you had to take a shot to use your smartphone what the vaccination rate would be in second and third world countries like the US? Three nines?
8/4/2021 10:27 PM (edited)
I actually kinda agree with guitarguy on this one, to an extent. From what I understand, the reason why vaxxed people need to mask is to protect unvaccinated people and immunocompromised people, as we can still spread it with the vaccine, but the symptoms are less severe.

With that said, I don't put the blame on the liberals or whatever, I blame the ******* morons who could get vaccinated but choose not to, and I blame the ******* cancerous conservative media who hyped the vaccine when Trump was President but chose to suddenly become anti-vax when Biden took office.

At this point, every non-governmental institution should mandate vaccines. Universities, employers, schools. Get vaccinated or get fired. And if that doesn't work, the government can step in. ******* tired of the bullshit at this point.
8/4/2021 10:55 PM
i do not

the pandemic starts when the bodies pile up and someone counts em and someone publishes the number

if you refuse to read or you refuse to heed

well that's how it is
8/4/2021 11:22 PM
I’ll say one thing: I thought the anti vax thing had a shot of being a political winner for the republicans so I’m very hahahahah no it was ******* insane and dumb and everyone could see this coming but no they’re so dug in that they had to do it and congrats, they’ve created a generation against them, no wonder they’re going all in on voting suppression now
8/5/2021 8:16 AM (edited)
Wonder how many folks think differently near Milwaukee these days?? Did you see the packed in human fools during the NBA finals??
Screaming and hollerin' without wearing masks. They're paying for it nowadays.

Turns out it was a "superspreader event" as anyone with half a brain could have foretold!!

As to this variant being a hoax................. LOL.
Florida and Louisiana and Arkansas (and others) are SPIKING in Hospitalizations and have MORE serious infections that at ANYTIME in the entire history of this Covid - 19 pandemic. Hospitals are near to overflowing in those states.

Some folks are just willfully ignorant and WILL INSIST on staying stupid!
I don't think the rest of us should be forced to pay for their medical costs.
Those that do NOT get vaccinations should be REQUIRED to pay their own bills due to COVID - 19 infection!!!

In Arizona we have a stupid motorist Law! IF you drive into a flooded wash (etc) and need rescued, YOU pay the rescue cost bill.
Same thing!
We need a National Stupid Human Law. You refuse to protect yourself, YOU pay the economic price.
8/5/2021 8:47 AM
12345 Next ▸
Delta Variant Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.