Delta Variant Topic

Come on bob, you're talking about the same society that needs "Contents may be hot" posted on it's coffee cups.
8/5/2021 10:29 AM
Where??

Pluswise........why buy sheitty to go coffee?
PLUSWISE............Drive thru windows should be BANNED!!!
8/5/2021 12:45 PM
nosireebob

the one dollar black coffee large and the one dollar unsweet ice large tea

barg at mcdonalds

double barg you don have to wade through the hoi polloi homeless stank in the lobby

triple barg when there's no line in the drive through

i mean you can try starbucks but it ain gonna be a dollar and you are gonna have to splain double splain triple splain black and large to the dimwit in the sqawk box
8/5/2021 2:58 PM
Thank Allah for Tim Horton's
8/5/2021 4:58 PM

8/5/2021 7:04 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/4/2021 8:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/4/2021 8:32:00 PM (view original):
aren't you retired
He’s like the clap, he just keeps coming back.
except the clap is more enjoyable.
8/6/2021 1:08 AM
now how would you know, wylie?
8/6/2021 1:27 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/4/2021 10:55:00 PM (view original):
I actually kinda agree with guitarguy on this one, to an extent. From what I understand, the reason why vaxxed people need to mask is to protect unvaccinated people and immunocompromised people, as we can still spread it with the vaccine, but the symptoms are less severe.

With that said, I don't put the blame on the liberals or whatever, I blame the ******* morons who could get vaccinated but choose not to, and I blame the ******* cancerous conservative media who hyped the vaccine when Trump was President but chose to suddenly become anti-vax when Biden took office.

At this point, every non-governmental institution should mandate vaccines. Universities, employers, schools. Get vaccinated or get fired. And if that doesn't work, the government can step in. ******* tired of the bullshit at this point.
My body my choice....eh?

LOL

8/9/2021 2:09 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/9/2021 2:09:00 PM (view original):
I actually kinda agree with guitarguy on this one, to an extent. From what I understand, the reason why vaxxed people need to mask is to protect unvaccinated people and immunocompromised people, as we can still spread it with the vaccine, but the symptoms are less severe.

With that said, I don't put the blame on the liberals or whatever, I blame the ******* morons who could get vaccinated but choose not to, and I blame the ******* cancerous conservative media who hyped the vaccine when Trump was President but chose to suddenly become anti-vax when Biden took office.

At this point, every non-governmental institution should mandate vaccines. Universities, employers, schools. Get vaccinated or get fired. And if that doesn't work, the government can step in. ******* tired of the bullshit at this point.
My body my choice....eh?

LOL

The polio and measles vaccines among others are mandated for children to go to public school.
8/9/2021 4:35 PM
Also abortion, while complicated, isn't even close to a similar comparison to COVID. Whether or not someone else gets an abortion doesn't affect me at all. Whether or not you get vaccinated does affect me.

And once again, government mandates should be a last resort. I don't want the police to enforce vaccine mandates. They might have to in the end because of dumbfuck conservatives
8/9/2021 5:07 PM
13,977 Floridians are in the hospital RIGHT NOW being treated for COVID-19. This is the most ever. Again.

8/9/2021 8:28 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/6/2021 1:27:00 AM (view original):
now how would you know, wylie?
I don't know how enjoyable or not enjoyable the clap is, but I do know how enjoyable or not enjoyable reading guitarguy's posts is. I'm gonna stick by my assertion that the clap is more enjoyable.
8/9/2021 9:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/9/2021 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Also abortion, while complicated, isn't even close to a similar comparison to COVID. Whether or not someone else gets an abortion doesn't affect me at all. Whether or not you get vaccinated does affect me.

And once again, government mandates should be a last resort. I don't want the police to enforce vaccine mandates. They might have to in the end because of dumbfuck conservatives
How does me getting a shot impact you? We are not even in the same state? Abortion kills a living thing. COVID may or may not be transmitted. Explain this one.
8/11/2021 3:39 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/9/2021 4:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/9/2021 2:09:00 PM (view original):

My body my choice....eh?

LOL

The polio and measles vaccines among others are mandated for children to go to public school.
They are FDA approved. Are the COVID vaccines FDA approved? thank you
8/11/2021 3:39 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/11/2021 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/9/2021 5:07:00 PM (view original):

How does me getting a shot impact you? We are not even in the same state? Abortion kills a living thing. COVID may or may not be transmitted. Explain this one.
Wow. This is very low IQ. Even if it doesn't impact me specifically whether you get a shot, it does impact your direct community and the less widespread the pandemic the more we can go back to normal.

Abortions and vaccines aren't a 1 to 1 comparison. Also the vaccine is authorized by the FDA for emergency use and is in the process of full authorization, not that it matters to anto vaxxers.
8/11/2021 6:31 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Delta Variant Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.