Can a guard with 55 Ath, 60 LP, 90 speed/bh and a B FT be a legit scoring option? I am thinking something like third highest distro on a triangle team.

or is the ath just to low because he’ll be defended by guys that average about 80 ATH.
8/14/2021 11:11 AM
Would really like to see the ATH be higher. Depends what level you want your team to be...but my answer is that if that guy is your 3rd options I would plan to have a pretty bad offense.
8/14/2021 3:49 PM
The ath is too low to really exploit the guard LP/FT thing and be the primary scorer, for sure. But 3rd option can work fine, I think. If you have two other better options, a triangle offense can work well with that kind of guy at #3. I just wouldn’t want that guy to be a primary scorer. In other words, if you need 15+ ppg from that guy, yeah you’re going to struggle. 8-10 ppg, I think he’ll do that pretty efficiently against all but the very best of the best.
8/14/2021 7:36 PM
Bring him off the bench and set a high distro and +2 3pt frequency, he'll have his big moments. If he fouls out, so what.... it'll put your stronger players back in for more minutes.
8/14/2021 11:40 PM
Thanks, those view points were all helpful.
8/15/2021 11:17 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.