World Series Challenge (Might need 1) Topic

We are missing one owner who has not responded to sitemails. I'm going to give him another 24 hours, then will open up the 24th spot to first come first served.

If anyone would like the team, post your season of choice here (and be ready to enter it promptly). I'll let you know by end of day Monday if the spot is yours.
9/26/2021 6:42 PM
I'll take the last spot if needed....will let you know season asap
9/27/2021 8:32 AM
9/27/2021 8:38 AM
Thanks Frank - I will sitemail you this evening if I have not heard from the missing owner. Please do not enter your team until you hear from me.

If we don't get you in this season, you will be first on the waitlist for season 2.
9/27/2021 10:58 AM
Sounds good...thx!
9/27/2021 4:37 PM
frank, the last owner DID get his team in this evening. You will be first on the wait list for season 2. Thank you for being on stand by. Sincerely appreciated!
9/27/2021 9:48 PM
◂ Prev 1234
World Series Challenge (Might need 1) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.