anyone seen or heard from him lately? Haven't seen any posts from him in a while.
9/20/2021 11:14 PM
I think he changed his nickname. It is possible his posting privileges are susp, but I kind of doubt it
9/21/2021 9:57 AM
I looked up All3 and he has not been here for about 2 months. I saw in the posting that he had cancer.

I hope he is just recuperating after illness or surgery if health is the issue.

In any event I hope he is fine or will be soon.

I certainly do not know the man but he has shared a bit of himself in these circles and leagues so he should receive strong and sincere wishes for wellness and healing of body and spirit as he has given to another.
9/22/2021 4:06 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/22/2021 4:06:00 PM (view original):
I looked up All3 and he has not been here for about 2 months. I saw in the posting that he had cancer.

I hope he is just recuperating after illness or surgery if health is the issue.

In any event I hope he is fine or will be soon.

I certainly do not know the man but he has shared a bit of himself in these circles and leagues so he should receive strong and sincere wishes for wellness and healing of body and spirit as he has given to another.
Wow. Hope he is getting through it all.

In here, we don't really see the real person, because the topics are kind of volatile, but he seems pretty steady
9/22/2021 5:29 PM (edited)
I don’t know how to bring the post here but read his post from July 30 on the I have cancer thread.
All3 was one of the first to say something.
I see that he has been missing a full month not 2 months - misread it before.
He is probably going through heavy chemo therapy and is fatigued.
9/22/2021 5:47 PM
All3 if you are still out there but convalescing I am sending out another wish for your health and recovery.
If you are there but not up to typing a message
let someone else check in for you to say hello.
10/6/2021 9:52 PM
Dino = Jetson
10/7/2021 4:32 AM
Jetson = Dino
10/7/2021 10:30 AM
Dino = Jetson
10/7/2021 12:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Dino = Jetson
10/8/2021 2:08 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/8/2021 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I am very sad to say that All3 has passed away from cancer.

His name was John and he battled for more then 2 years without complaint or fanfare. He simply maintained his hope until the end.
He was a very religious person steadfast in his faith and his ideas.
I am sorry to hear that. I rarely, if ever, agreed with anything he said, but he seemed like a decent guy.
10/8/2021 3:22 PM
Nobody deserves to die of cancer, it’s a real ****** way to go. Sorry all3.
10/8/2021 4:37 PM
Not sure where the sourcing is coming from, but if true, that's extremely unfortunate. RIP.
10/8/2021 5:21 PM (edited)
I hope that's not correct. No source listed so......... I can hope.
10/8/2021 6:38 PM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.