Posted by wylie715 on 10/8/2021 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/8/2021 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I am very sad to say that All3 has passed away from cancer.

His name was John and he battled for more then 2 years without complaint or fanfare. He simply maintained his hope until the end.
He was a very religious person steadfast in his faith and his ideas.
I am sorry to hear that. I rarely, if ever, agreed with anything he said, but he seemed like a decent guy.
NO!!!!

and I believe he was a decent guy. May he rest in peace and be forever with the Lord

Cancer kills more people than any other single cause. I HATE it.
10/10/2021 2:57 AM
No what? No, I'm not sorry to hear that? No, he did not seem like a decent guy? As usual, one of your posts confused me.
I also hate cancer. Have lost friends and relatives to cancer.
10/11/2021 1:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/11/2021 1:58:00 PM (view original):
No what? No, I'm not sorry to hear that? No, he did not seem like a decent guy? As usual, one of your posts confused me.
Please read again. He said No with anguish
because Lostnfound is a good person.
So many of the people here do not read and ascribe wrongful connotations to the words of others
in such unfair judgemental ways.

In a thread as important as this one you should really read things through a different prism and how in the world would you think that a very religious man would possibly be saying what you negatively thought he might be saying.
10/11/2021 2:13 PM
Jetson = Dino
10/11/2021 7:30 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/11/2021 2:13:00 PM (view original):
So many of the people here do not read and ascribe wrongful connotations to the words of others

In a thread as important as this one you should really read things through a different prism and how in the world would you think that a very religious man would possibly be saying what you negatively thought he might be saying.
How do you know he said it in anguish? If so, why was it a response to my post? I basically said the same thing the Canuck said. I never said the Canuck was not a good person. I'm sure you are a good person as well, even though I do think you're a pompous ***.

Why is this thread any more important than any other? Because it's about a man who was suffering from cancer and supposedly died? I'm not ssaying he didn't die, but you are where we heard that and you haven't told us how you know. Not that it really matters. If all3 did pass away, as I said before, I am very sorry to hear that.
10/12/2021 2:28 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/12/2021 2:28:00 AM (view original):

How do you know he said it in anguish? If so, why was it a response to my post? I basically said the same thing the Canuck said. I never said the Canuck was not a good person. I'm sure you are a good person as well, even though I do think you're a pompous ***.

Why is this thread any more important than any other? Because it's about a man who was suffering from cancer and supposedly died? I'm not ssaying he didn't die, but you are where we heard that and you haven't told us how you know. Not that it really matters. If all3 did pass away, as I said before, I am very sorry to hear that.
Wow. A tantrum to start the day off.
10/12/2021 9:27 AM
Jetson = Dino
10/12/2021 10:38 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/10/2021 2:57:00 AM (view original):

His name was John and he battled for more then 2 years without complaint or fanfare. He simply maintained his hope until the end.
I am sorry to hear that. I rarely, if ever, agreed with anything he said, but he seemed like a decent guy.
NO!!!!

and I believe he was a decent guy. May he rest in peace and be forever with the Lord

You must have speed read my o.p. here.

Here is what you missed:

and I believe he was a decent guy. May he rest in peace and be forever with the Lord = my words

which agreed with YOUR words as in " I am sorry to hear that. I rarely, if ever, agreed with anything he said, but he seemed like a decent guy. "

and he was too young to die, especially of the big C
10/12/2021 12:15 PM (edited)
A HUGE portion of the people in chatrooms are the most self righteous and judgmental pharisees I have seen anywhere.. in my whole life. and that is as of right now, 76 years

Maybe I - phones do this to people. Maybe they are so self absorbed they are unable to relate to anyone else without a hostile manner. None ONE of them would ever succeed in a sales job

10/12/2021 12:51 PM (edited)
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/12/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Jetson = Dino
He can not be Dino. Dino used to take a run at me now and then. Jetson never has. and if he was.. you con only disguise your own handwriting for maybe half a page. Old habits die hard
10/12/2021 12:53 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/12/2021 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/10/2021 2:57:00 AM (view original):

NO!!!!

You must have speed read my o.p. here.

Here is what you missed:

and I believe he was a decent guy. May he rest in peace and be forever with the Lord = my words

which agreed with YOUR words as in " I am sorry to hear that. I rarely, if ever, agreed with anything he said, but he seemed like a decent guy. "

and he was too young to die, especially of the big C
And for people who won’t read there was the sad emoji.
10/12/2021 1:01 PM
Jetson, I believe he was actually confused. With this system, I find it hard to see where the past post stops, and the next one starts, if the quote marks are used.
10/12/2021 1:07 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/12/2021 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/12/2021 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Jetson = Dino
He can not be Dino. Dino used to take a run at me now and then. Jetson never has. and if he was.. you con only disguise your own handwriting for maybe half a page. Old habits die hard
lmao.. "jetson" and dino write the exact same way
10/12/2021 2:18 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/12/2021 9:28:00 AM (view original):

actually, if you bothered to read it, you'd see I posted my tantrum last night, you pompous ***.
10/12/2021 2:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/12/2021 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/12/2021 9:28:00 AM (view original):

actually, if you bothered to read it, you'd see I posted my tantrum last night, you pompous ***.
No I saw it. I think it was 3:30 am and that was the beginning of a new day where I am.

postscript - it was a new day on the east coast .
10/12/2021 3:17 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.