Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/12/2021 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Jetson, I believe he was actually confused. With this system, I find it hard to see where the past post stops, and the next one starts, if the quote marks are used.
Thank you.
But is it really important to constantly be concerned about Jetson vs Dino?
I agree with almost all of Dino’s positions
but Jetson is a different person.
Jetson is very very authentic you can trust me on that but has more empathy and a wider world view and more centered tolerance for the view of others.
Jetson is a more evolved person and in my opinion a better person.
I look for common ground I don’t rise above other people. If I really vehemently disagree with something like trump politics I rise above that which another is attached to but not the person.

And Jetson has profound respect for other people deeply invested in religion so long as they do not endorse violence or discrimination or wish and hope for hell for people.
If they believe that non believers can get hell from their god that’s ok with me as long as they are good people and respect other people’s rights.

So Dino is not Jetson.
Long live Dino and long live Jetson.
10/12/2021 3:31 PM (edited)
Jetson =Dino
10/12/2021 3:30 PM
Did "Jetson", who created the account a month ago, read a bunch of old forum posts to learn about dino, someone who was banned before Jetson was created?
10/12/2021 3:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/12/2021 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Did "Jetson", who created the account a month ago, read a bunch of old forum posts to learn about dino, someone who was banned before Jetson was created?
Has not Jetson and Dino been linked in a hundred posts and have not 2 threads already been dedicated to him
without his even trying.
10/12/2021 3:58 PM (edited)
Dino =Jetson
10/12/2021 4:37 PM
RAP777 post mysteriously disappeared. I did not report him. I think they zapped mine too, which is totally annoying

ver.. this happens when the chatroom cops show up,, but it is on us
10/13/2021 11:43 AM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.