Dave Chapelle Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You need therapy, guitarguy. This is seriously unhealthy for you.
10/7/2021 5:48 AM
^^^^
10/7/2021 12:21 PM
10/7/2021 1:29 PM
Men can get pregnant. Haven't you seen the new season of American Horror Story?
10/7/2021 2:09 PM
The fact that he thinks actual left-wing activists go around saying "cancel him!" explains a lot about his actual beliefs.
10/7/2021 9:09 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/7/2021 4:37:00 AM (view original):
I applaud the left wing activists trying to get Dave Chapelle's new special pulled from Netflix due to him hatefully and transphobicly saying that everyone is born from a woman. Men can get pregnant too, despite what bigoted TERFS like Chapelle think. Cancel him!

You mean it is evil to speak against transgenderism? Is this what you are trying to say?

God made man and woman. That's all there is. Deal with it. If you can't, then take a biology course.

It would be easier to re invent the wheel. than sell this nonsense to a society that actually thinks

and every person here was born from a woman. You hate that? Ok maybe you came from a test tube but .. just... stop the insanity

You have lost it. Only a reprobate mind will buy into that ..
10/12/2021 12:59 PM
Posted by Got_Worms on 10/7/2021 2:09:00 PM (view original):
Men can get pregnant. Haven't you seen the new season of American Horror Story?
Ok to be p.c: When I was in college.. like 55 years ago. Men could not give birth. At least that's what we believed. No really, we were that backwards. Unbelievable, but we even knew what bathroom to use. Today however, man has improved on the original design and ............

I kid.. and we have lost our minds, to a gang of fools.
10/12/2021 1:04 PM
Dave Chapelle Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.