Jon Gruden Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Go away.
10/12/2021 12:37 AM
By the way, I highly encourage everyone to actually read what Gruden said in those emails and then ask yourself whether, at the very least, that distraction was worth it to keep a guy who's a subpar head coach.

Cmon. He sent topless photos of cheerleaders to colleagues and called them "juicy c*nts." This isn't PC or "woke" culture, it's just the consequences of ****** up actions.
10/12/2021 12:57 AM
He's a jerk and I'm happy to see him go. Wish coreander would go to.
10/12/2021 2:16 AM
Hear, hear
10/12/2021 4:43 AM
100% agree :)
10/12/2021 7:12 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/12/2021 2:16:00 AM (view original):
He's a jerk and I'm happy to see him go. Wish coreander would go to.
+1
10/12/2021 7:59 AM
This stuff ALL happened over 10 YEARS ago!!

How many of you folks want to be held to such a standard (job loss!) over everything you've spouted 10 - 12 years ago??
This reeks of cancel culture.................which is getting way way out of control!!
10/12/2021 8:42 AM
The guy was/is a complete scumbag Bob. Him, Snyder, Allen and the whole lot of them deserve to be ostracized from the game permanently because they're ****** people who got caught being ****** people and there is NO TIME LIMIT on ignorance, misogyny and the myriad other garbage these clowns spewed.
10/12/2021 9:51 AM
Can you guess (even close) how many "gentlemen" employed by the NFL sometimes says ****** stuff? Heck, you and I sometimes say ****** stuff.
Sometimes purposely.......... to provoke or make a point.

I just don't think that us humans should be held to WORDS said a decade or more) ago.
We are able to learn and grow.

I can easily admit to having been a jerk or saying some dumb and cruel (even idiotic) **** way beck when I was young and dumber.
The NFL is a macho culture.
Guys relate thru things like "hot" girls.......like the certain thread on this very forum.
And use language that is offensive to others when in private.
So what! It is what it is.
Dogs are dogs.

I will always "admire" a pretty woman.
Even stare. (If possible).

It doesn't mean anything OTHER THAN I think she's lovely and I'm a dog.
There is no offense committed EXCEPT in other folks tiny minds!
10/12/2021 11:01 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 10/12/2021 9:51:00 AM (view original):
The guy was/is a complete scumbag Bob. Him, Snyder, Allen and the whole lot of them deserve to be ostracized from the game permanently because they're ****** people who got caught being ****** people and there is NO TIME LIMIT on ignorance, misogyny and the myriad other garbage these clowns spewed.
You are an expert on spewing.
10/12/2021 11:09 AM
The stuff he said about the gay player was worse then
offensive. He was saying gay people should be kept out of the league. That is way over the line of macho talk.
And there was racially offensive remarks.

Id say he is a grown man considered accountable at 48 years old sending that stuff by email shows a side of him.

If I’m the owner of a team I don’t want to subject my players to a guy who thinks like that. It’s trouble.

Im not going to apply a standard for pedestrian schmoes to a face of an NFL team and a face of the NFL.
He should be accountable for such actions.

10/12/2021 11:22 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2021 8:42:00 AM (view original):

How many of you folks want to be held to such a standard (job loss!) over everything you've spouted 10 - 12 years ago??
This reeks of cancel culture.................which is getting way way out of control!!
Whether or not he is a jerk, I agree. Dig up old dirt and use it to bully someone..

Every human being who can talk has at least said something totally assinine, at least once in their lives.. and this includes you and me. In my case, more than once. The world has gone mad.. and I am so sick of the woke.. they have no life, and they hate that you have one.. Losers

As for women referees.. my only Q is could they handle it? It is a huge physical load. I think men do it better.. so now the lefties and pol corr crowd can label me a hate mongering mysogonist (sp)

Utter nonsense.. but it is what they seek to do. i.e. Label everyone except their self righteous holier than thou selves. They will call you either a racist, a bigot or anything followed by 'phobic' God actually laughs at them. I don't, but they make me happy for the barf bag

and I thought door to door salesmen were pushy.. Compared to this gang?? Ha!
10/12/2021 12:47 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/12/2021 12:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/12/2021 8:42:00 AM (view original):

Whether or not he is a jerk, I agree. Dig up old dirt and use it to bully someone..

Every human being who can talk has at least said something totally assinine, at least once in their lives.. and this includes you and me. In my case, more than once. The world has gone mad.. and I am so sick of the woke.. they have no life, and they hate that you have one.. Losers

As for women referees.. my only Q is could they handle it? It is a huge physical load. I think men do it better.. so now the lefties and pol corr crowd can label me a hate mongering mysogonist (sp)

Utter nonsense.. but it is what they seek to do. i.e. Label everyone except their self righteous holier than thou selves. They will call you either a racist, a bigot or anything followed by 'phobic' God actually laughs at them. I don't, but they make me happy for the barf bag

and I thought door to door salesmen were pushy.. Compared to this gang?? Ha!
I agree about you and me but some people in certain positions have to be held to a higher standard.
It just goes with the territory.
10/12/2021 12:59 PM
I had assumed all his e-mails would be variations of "Let me tell you about THIS GUY!!!!"
10/12/2021 1:42 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
Jon Gruden Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.