Jon Gruden Topic

Jetson = Dino
10/14/2021 4:37 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/14/2021 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/14/2021 4:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/14/2021 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Jesus Dino, stop being so ******* obtuse
You must be kidding.
how about him linking somebody to killing people.
I want him to ask me his question if that’s what he wants.
I couldn’t be more clear.
You just be kidding

“What's the line for you? If he supported full-on conversion therapy? Killing gay people? At one point is a "religious perspective" not a shield for bigotry?l”

the first sentence prefaces what he’s asking, actually no, it’s what he’s asking: at what point does his religion stop being just “his religion” and can be criticized? He proceeds to give two examples before reiterating his question in a new way.

So I repeat: stop being so ******* obtuse.

I defended you coming back and said give you some time but you’ve clearly done nothing to earn that good will and respect since your return. Good day.
If he wants my opinion about something without linking someone unfairly to killing people he can do that.

If you don’t know what is wrong about what he did far be it from me to try to teach you.
And as far as I am concerned don’t tell a fish how to swim.

As I said to another I post and I don’t care what others think especially when they don’t grasp what I’m saying.
10/14/2021 4:40 PM
******* idiot.
10/14/2021 4:43 PM
His question which was so disrespectful intentionally so to LNF reminds me a little - a little when they started a debate by asking Doukakis - would you support the death penalty if your wife Kitty was savagely raped and murdered?
inappropriate and unfair and disrespectful on several levels. And Doukakis was put in a lose lose situation.

I have my standards and they are not obtuse but they are above a lot of you unfortunately.

You can rest assured that I will continue to post the only good posts around these parts.
10/14/2021 4:47 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/14/2021 4:43:00 PM (view original):
******* idiot.
I think you are and I mean it.
Dont cry now.
10/14/2021 4:48 PM
You must be kidding.
You just be kidding

“What's the line for you? If he supported full-on conversion therapy? Killing gay people? At one point is a "religious perspective" not a shield for bigotry?l”

the first sentence prefaces what he’s asking, actually no, it’s what he’s asking: at what point does his religion stop being just “his religion” and can be criticized? He proceeds to give two examples before reiterating his question in a new way.

I defended you coming back and said give you some time but you’ve clearly done nothing to earn that good will and respect since your return. Good day.
One of the biggest tells of an unintelligent or bad-faith person is the inability to understand analogies and hypothetical questions.
10/14/2021 4:50 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/14/2021 4:47:00 PM (view original):
His question which was so disrespectful intentionally so to LNF reminds me a little - a little when they started a debate by asking Doukakis - would you support the death penalty if your wife Kitty was savagely raped and murdered?
inappropriate and unfair and disrespectful on several levels. And Doukakis was put in a lose lose situation.

I have my standards and they are not obtuse but they are above a lot of you unfortunately.

You can rest assured that I will continue to post the only good posts around these parts.
The framing of the question was disrespectful, but not unfair. If someone I loved was murdered, I would still not support the death penalty. Asking you at what point religious perspectives can be criticized if they enable bigotry is a completely fair question that you've yet to answer.
10/14/2021 4:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/14/2021 4:50:00 PM (view original):
You must be kidding.
You just be kidding

One of the biggest tells of an unintelligent or bad-faith person is the inability to understand analogies and hypothetical questions.
You are the coward for not being able to ask me a question or opinion without imagining another person who is even a mainstream religious person killing people...Killing People.
Thats really sick.
And abnormal.

You have a very strange morality.
10/14/2021 4:58 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 10/14/2021 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/14/2021 4:47:00 PM (view original):

The framing of the question was disrespectful, but not unfair. If someone I loved was murdered, I would still not support the death penalty. Asking you at what point religious perspectives can be criticized if they enable bigotry is a completely fair question that you've yet to answer.
Once again if you will ask me a question that does not involve your imagining someone else doing something they never did or endorsed you will get an answer.
But you won’t do that so the subject is closed by you.
10/14/2021 5:00 PM
And you have no business harboring such sleazy and hateful enmity towards LNF. You and the other person owe him an apology.

l know blame it all on me because I upset your Apple cart and don’t like to see people bullied because of their opinions.

I looked over old posts from Dino to All3 and I also read Dino’s reaching out to All3 when he was sick and they were effusive in good wishes.
He had also made certain accusations to All3 about racism.
Dino did not see that sometimes opinions that may even be horrible to him does not mean that the other person - All3 - a is a bad person and All3 was clearly not a bad person.

I do not want to see LNF bullied or mischaracterized.
10/14/2021 5:17 PM (edited)
Jetson = Dino
10/14/2021 6:21 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/14/2021 5:17:00 PM (view original):
And you have no business harboring such sleazy and hateful enmity towards LNF. You and the other person owe him an apology.

l know blame it all on me because I upset your Apple cart and don’t like to see people bullied because of their opinions.

I looked over old posts from Dino to All3 and I also read Dino’s reaching out to All3 when he was sick and they were effusive in good wishes.
Dino did not see that sometimes opinions that may even be horrible to him does not mean that the other person - All3 - a is a bad person and All3 was clearly not a bad person.

Real deranged post, Dino.
10/14/2021 7:51 PM

but it is okay for you to bully or mischaracterize tangplay and others? What a pompous hypocritical *** you are.
10/14/2021 8:34 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/14/2021 8:34:00 PM (view original):

but it is okay for you to bully or mischaracterize tangplay and others? What a pompous hypocritical *** you are.
I do not do those things but if standing up for someone who is being intentionally maligned and bullied is wrong then I am guilty.
When I see that over and over again eventually I am going to judge those people as low class and worse.
10/14/2021 8:43 PM
lostnfound is a grown man. He doesn't need you to stand up for him. The fact that you think he does should be insulting to him.
10/14/2021 8:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Jon Gruden Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.