Jon Gruden Topic

It's okay to "bully" a grown man for wanting to make society objectively worse.

Again, this guy called for BLM supporters to be shot in the streets.
10/15/2021 1:40 AM
Posted by kermit on 10/12/2021 1:42:00 PM (view original):
I had assumed all his e-mails would be variations of "Let me tell you about THIS GUY!!!!"
I don;t get that much lit about this kind of stuff. Find a fallen hero, dig up the dirt. Get the media to put iti n the microwave to cook

Talk lawsuit

There once was a woman caught in adultery (I have no idea how 'they; found this out) but they were going to stone her to death

Then they heard this: "Let he who is sinless cast the first stone" They never got their rocks off

This was 2,000 years ago. Today, she would have been stoned to a pulp (cuz we are righteous in our own eyes)

and we are still not without sin. yeah, this is what you might call 'Bible talk' but it is so true
10/15/2021 2:21 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/15/2021 1:40:00 AM (view original):
It's okay to "bully" a grown man for wanting to make society objectively worse.

Again, this guy called for BLM supporters to be shot in the streets.
ROFL. 'They wanted to shoot Trump supporters too

Arrested for disturbing the peace, and a week in crowbar hotel would be appropriate, Eg: These people went into the peaceful retirement town of Innisfail Alberta and went about verbally attacking seniors and were screaming at them.. calling them racists. Nobody has the right to sow that kind of human misery

Not one of those thugs lived anywhere near Innisfail. = A**hats

"The way of peace, they know not"
10/15/2021 2:39 AM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 10/14/2021 8:45:00 PM (view original):
lostnfound is a grown man. He doesn't need you to stand up for him. The fact that you think he does should be insulting to him.
I am not insulted. If under attack I prefer not to bark back, because then I am in a street fight. So just acknowledge the 'pest' and move forward. People who are forever lashing out have personal issues, and most of them are unaware of it. A soft answer turns away wrath. I sometimes fail there, but it is my best exit.. and it worked great with my now departed redneck Uncle .. may he R.I.P. Great guy, though. I miss him.

Now I turn the page and learn that I want to mass shoot BLM. Please (whoever posted that) get your information straight

I advocated taking a real stand against those who would smash windows, loot stores, and light things on fire.. I believe this happened in Portland for over 90 nights in a row. Destroy like that and you are a terrorist, and an enemy of the people... I would call in the National Guard and tell them to do whatever it takes to stop the carnage, and if they started throwing bricks and molotov co*ktails at you.. open fire. Yes, I said that

Perhaps some here would offer them a few acres of land somewhere.. I would. I think the place is called Alcatraz
10/16/2021 4:47 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/15/2021 2:21:00 AM (view original):
I had assumed all his e-mails would be variations of "Let me tell you about THIS GUY!!!!"
I don;t get that much lit about this kind of stuff. Find a fallen hero, dig up the dirt. Get the media to put iti n the microwave to cook

Talk lawsuit

There once was a woman caught in adultery (I have no idea how 'they; found this out) but they were going to stone her to death

Then they heard this: "Let he who is sinless cast the first stone" They never got their rocks off

This was 2,000 years ago. Today, she would have been stoned to a pulp (cuz we are righteous in our own eyes)

and we are still not without sin. yeah, this is what you might call 'Bible talk' but it is so true
Do you support the death penalty?
10/15/2021 2:39 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/15/2021 2:36:00 AM (view original):
lostnfound is a grown man. He doesn't need you to stand up for him. The fact that you think he does should be insulting to him.
I am not insulted. If under attack I prefer not to bark back, because then I am in a street fight. So just acknowledge the 'pest' and move forward. People who are forever lashing out have personal issues, and most of them are unaware of it. A lost answer turns away wrath. I sometimes fail there, but it is my best exit.. and it worked great with my now departed redneck Uncle .. may he R.I.P. Great guy, though. I miss him.

Now I turn the page and learn that I want to mass shoot BLM. Please (whoever posted that) get your information straight

I advocated taking a real stand against those who would smash windows, loot stores, and light things on fire.. I believe this happened in Portland for over 90 nights in a row. Destroy like that and you are a terrorist, and an enemy of the people... I would call in the National Guard and tell them to do whatever it takes to stop the carnage, and if they started throwing bricks and molotov co*ktails at you.. open fire. Yes, I said that

Perhaps some here would offer them a few acres of land somewhere.. I would. I think the place is called Alcatraz
"I never advocated for shooting protesters"
proceeds to advocate for shooting protesters
I'm pretty sure this is a moderated version of your initial take too lmao
10/15/2021 2:41 AM
If only Gruden had committed a much lesser offense like wife beating or rape he'd be welcome to remain in the NFL.
10/15/2021 9:38 AM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 10/15/2021 2:41:00 AM (view original):
I am not insulted. If under attack I prefer not to bark back, because then I am in a street fight. So just acknowledge the 'pest' and move forward. People who are forever lashing out have personal issues, and most of them are unaware of it. A lost answer turns away wrath. I sometimes fail there, but it is my best exit.. and it worked great with my now departed redneck Uncle .. may he R.I.P. Great guy, though. I miss him.

Perhaps the disconnect here is there are some who feel that "protesters" don't loot and burn and harm others. Those folks are called "domestic terrorists" not protesters. Or "revolutionaries" if you prefer and agree with their behavior. But they are definitely not "protesters" any longer.
10/15/2021 9:41 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 10/15/2021 9:38:00 AM (view original):
If only Gruden had committed a much lesser offense like wife beating or rape he'd be welcome to remain in the NFL.
+1
10/15/2021 10:02 AM
Is your criticism that the NFL should kick rapists out of the league or that Gruden should not have resigned?
10/15/2021 12:59 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 10/15/2021 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/15/2021 2:41:00 AM (view original):

Perhaps the disconnect here is there are some who feel that "protesters" don't loot and burn and harm others. Those folks are called "domestic terrorists" not protesters. Or "revolutionaries" if you prefer and agree with their behavior. But they are definitely not "protesters" any longer.
Bringing in the national guard to shoot into a crowd - probably gonna lead to some unnecessary deaths. Just a hot take.
10/15/2021 1:00 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/15/2021 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Is your criticism that the NFL should kick rapists out of the league or that Gruden should not have resigned?
No criticism. Only an observation.
10/15/2021 1:17 PM
I could be mistaken but haven’t several NFL players convicted of rape and domestic violence been thrown off of their teams.
10/15/2021 1:41 PM
Jetson = Dino
10/15/2021 1:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/15/2021 2:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/15/2021 2:21:00 AM (view original):

Talk lawsuit

Do you support the death penalty?
1- You do read my posts, right?
2- Why do I sense that you are setting me up

In come cases YES, and I recently (minutes ago) gave an example in another thread.. concerning a guy who raped and murdered a 16 yr old girl, while out on parole. he got no extra time. I would fry his butt in the chair. I was in favor of the death penalty for Robert Clifford Olson. He murdered over 50 children in the greater Vancouver area. While in jail, he wrote letters to the families of his victims., describing how the victims cried and then choked on their own blood. He had cut their throats.

I would hag the ba-tard.. and pull the trap door for free, but he is in hell today.

So hit me with your best shot. Just.. fire away
10/16/2021 4:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Jon Gruden Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.