Kyrie Irving Topic

It's my body my choice and your body my choice, not your body your choice. Get the Vax, dummy.
10/14/2021 8:00 AM
Posted by coreander on 10/14/2021 8:00:00 AM (view original):
It's my body my choice and your body my choice, not your body your choice. Get the Vax, dummy.
Here we go again. It is HIS business how he takes care of himself. Mandating vaccines is what happens in a dictatorship..If he is not comfortable to get the vax, then leave him alone. If he gets it just to 'please his peers' then he has been bullied and controlled into doing that which is against his will
Hopefully, you can discern this

10/14/2021 11:36 AM
I fully support Kyrie Irving quitting basketball in order to take a stand against the vaccine.
10/14/2021 1:00 PM
kyrie irving is an idiot. he still thinks the earth is flat. I could not give a **** whether he gets the vaccine or not.
10/14/2021 1:50 PM
I don't care that Iceland has paused all Moderna vaccinations due to complications. Something that other notoriously regressive Scandinavian nations have already done. If it was worth knowing about, the NY Times wouldve told me so.. Iceland is an alt right paradise anyway.

As I like to say : "Get the vax, not the facts! "
10/14/2021 2:33 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/14/2021 2:33:00 PM (view original):
I don't care that Iceland has paused all Moderna vaccinations due to complications. Something that other notoriously regressive Scandinavian nations have already done. If it was worth knowing about, the NY Times wouldve told me so.. Iceland is an alt right paradise anyway.

As I like to say : "Get the vax, not the facts! "
Hey, buddy. I know where you get your news from, and you're being lied to. From what I understand, they did not pause all Moderna vaccinations, they paused them for people under 30. The health bureaus of all of the countries are still recommending that everyone get the vaccine, just to take the Pfizer one if you're younger for the time being.

The "complications" in question is an incredibly rare heart condition that is actually made more likely if you get COVID than if you get the vaccine. 2.8 billion people worldwide are fully vaccinated. If the vaccines were killing or severely harming people left and right, we would know it by now. It's not. Calm down.

The pause was precautionary, because these countries are being extraordinarily safe. They're still recommending vaccinations. You're gonna be fine.

I know you don't care, but your news is lying to you. You're gonna continue to be spread false information until you stop reading the Daily Wire and such.
10/14/2021 2:49 PM
A simple google search proves you wrong and shows that Iceland is run by anti science right wingers:

Moderna vaccine use has been paused for ALL ages in Iceland.

Really, it's disgusting. I'm just glad the NY Times didn't fall for the trap of reporting that news.
10/14/2021 3:05 PM
And just because the president of your country mandates the use of a vaccine that's usage has been paused in another first world country certainly, in no way, makes that pause newsworthy. AT ALL. Bravo NY Times
10/14/2021 3:18 PM
You clearly implied that other Scandinavian countries also paused the Moderna vaccine for all ages. That's not true. Iceland suspended for everyone, Sweden and Finland suspended for age under 30, and Denmark and Norway suspended for under-18 year olds.

You're twisting the truth by making it seem like the pause was more substantial and applied to more than just Moderna. If you have an issue with Moderna, use Pfizer, whose vaccine has NOT been paused by any of these countries. Or you could report that the health experts in all of these countries have still recommended the vaccine. OR you could report on the billions of vaccines that have been administered with little to no side effects. Or you could be honest about the fact that this side effect in question is made MORE likely if you get COVID than if you get the vaccine.

Not sure that one small country temporarily pausing one vaccine while still recommending vaccinations is super newsworthy here in America, but hey maybe that's just me.
10/14/2021 4:02 PM
"I don't care that Iceland has paused all Moderna vaccinations due to complications. Something that other notoriously regressive Scandinavian nations have already done."

At least be honest if you're gonna report on a small thing to imply that all vaccinations are harmful.
10/14/2021 4:03 PM
Jesus ******* Christ they’re arguing against the polio vaccine at this point
10/14/2021 4:13 PM
It's just so predictable. Hop on the culture war bandwagon, spew a bunch of talking points, wait for the talking points to be debunked, move on to the next thing.
10/14/2021 4:54 PM
Kyrie Irving Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.