Trump's Colin Powell statement Topic

There has never been an American public figure so devoid of class and character as 45*. Every American should be embarrassed and ashamed that this insolent, childish, petulant moron represented us on the world stage for 4 years. Just for a half second, imagine the talking heads at Faux News exploding if a former Democrat president had made the same public statement.

Whatever your political views, if you thought (or heaven forbid still think) that djt was the right person to lead this country, I pity you.
10/20/2021 11:42 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 10/20/2021 11:42:00 AM (view original):
There has never been an American public figure so devoid of class and character as 45*. Every American should be embarrassed and ashamed that this insolent, childish, petulant moron represented us on the world stage for 4 years. Just for a half second, imagine the talking heads at Faux News exploding if a former Democrat president had made the same public statement.

Whatever your political views, if you thought (or heaven forbid still think) that djt was the right person to lead this country, I pity you.
+ 100%.
If the last election was for the soul of our country,
if Trump runs in 2024 and there is a chance that he could win and the senate and house turns red it would be the election for the life of our country.
And you know that the filibuster would be abolished.

Im trying not to think about the possibilities of 2024.
10/20/2021 11:52 AM
I don't pity them. I condemn them for horrid judgment and for accelerating the decline of the last best hope for freedom on this globe.
10/20/2021 12:23 PM
Some I pity and some I condemn and some I pity and condemn and some I’m disappointed in and some I’m frustrated with.
10/20/2021 4:05 PM
Trump's Colin Powell statement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.