How has Netflix not removed Dave Chapelle's transphobic special?

right wing idols like Chapelle promote hate in this right wing neofascist America

I'm beyond angry.
10/21/2021 8:53 AM
Long time listener, first time caller. Thanks for taking my call. My question is for the audience.

If coreander has a kid is he automatically given the screen name cilantro?

I'll hang up and listen for your responses.
10/21/2021 10:30 AM
I applaud the Netflix employees who are fighting against this filth. Thank God they are fighting back against the hateful rightwing supporters of Dave Chapelle

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/qcgnvo/netflix_employees_attacks_a_man_for_having_a_we/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
10/21/2021 11:18 AM
Long time listener, first time caller. Thanks for taking my call. My question is for the audience:

IF Coresalamander won't take a stand on what type of sexual being "he/she/they/it" IS...........how is procreation even in the cards?
Are you inferring that Coresalamander has "immaculate" conception ability?

That would put Coresalamander in the same category as Mary............. quite a spectacular revelation, no?
10/21/2021 11:30 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 10/21/2021 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Long time listener, first time caller. Thanks for taking my call. My question is for the audience.

If coreander has a kid is he automatically given the screen name cilantro?

I'll hang up and listen for your responses.
Cilantro taste in 23andMe customers
Cilantro soapy-taste by ancestry

Ashkenazi Jewish 14.1%
Southern European 13.4%
Northern European 12.8%
African-American 9.2%
Latino 8.7%
East Asian 8.4%
South Asian 3.9%

Sex differences in cilantro taste perception

Female vs. Male
Tastes soapy 57% vs. 43%
Doesn’t taste soapy 49% vs. 51%
10/21/2021 11:38 AM
so if he/she/it seems a little soapy, trust your gut

puke that sh*t out
10/21/2021 11:39 AM
Posted by coreander on 10/21/2021 8:53:00 AM (view original):
How has Netflix not removed Dave Chapelle's transphobic special?

right wing idols like Chapelle promote hate in this right wing neofascist America

I'm beyond angry.
I saw the clip. Most Americans are on the same page ad he is. Get over it
10/21/2021 12:36 PM
Posted by coreander on 10/21/2021 11:18:00 AM (view original):
I applaud the Netflix employees who are fighting against this filth. Thank God they are fighting back against the hateful rightwing supporters of Dave Chapelle

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/qcgnvo/netflix_employees_attacks_a_man_for_having_a_we/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
FILTH is someone calling someone else EVIL if they dare suggest that there are only two genders. In case you forgot, they are male and female. Don't believe that? Take a Biology course.. preferably one using a text printed before 2000 a.d.

anything else is perversion.. and btw. the LEFT calls the right wing hateful because we don't buy into their perversions.

10/21/2021 12:40 PM
Canuck, you are wasting your time responding to coreander. While I may not agree with much (if anything) you post, I do think you honestly believe what you post. I can't say the same for coreander. I think he just posts to gt a reaction and I don't think he believes half of what he posts (if that)
10/21/2021 1:57 PM

right wing idols like Chapelle

******* kill me now

10/21/2021 2:17 PM
LOL!
10/21/2021 2:28 PM
Um, Donald Trump Jr. tweeted his support for Dave Chapelle. Every one of my liberal friends (including myself of course) wants Chapelle's transphobic special pulled from Netflix. Chapelle absolutely is a right wing idol.

Youre wrong on this one Tang.
10/21/2021 3:32 PM
By definition, if you think Chapelle's special should not be pulled from Netflix youre either a republican or a boomer or likely both. Facts are facts.
10/21/2021 3:34 PM
I’d like to know what he actually said verbatim
in full. What is the big issue here.

Actually I looked it up. I don’t agree with it and I don’t find it humorous to me but I don’t think it is hate speech or even close to that.

It should not be canceled but an appropriate disclaimer would absolutely be fine and I think appropriate.

One can call it objectionable humor but not hate speech and that’s all there is to that.

Case dismissed.
10/21/2021 3:47 PM (edited)
If you want to watch a great show on Netflix let me recommend Russian Doll.
10/21/2021 3:51 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.